24 replies to this topic

#1 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:29 PM

dear diary... you're here, i never knew you were til now, and i have some free time out of the game for a couple more hours until the ban is lifted for when i simply returned a f-you to a player which they had already given me, apparently u can be banned for returnin an insult to someone, who knew diary! so seein i have some time and now i know u r here i'll talk to u and touch u with me words. fill u with some stuff.

i'm sort of annoyed because i was sposed to host a party for someone startin a couple of hours ago and now a whole bunch of people are hurt because of me bein locked out, but on the good side i join an elite club of people who have been targeted by the same troll and banned for insignificant reasons too, we all get to share the experience which will only bring us closer.

so diary, i am super excited about the new venue... but lucky i didn't do what i'd planned to do when it was due to come out on the 10th. on the 9th i stayed up all that night and all the next day wantin to be one of the first in, what fun that would have been. but it never happened that day, or the next, or the next... i did wonder if i should just stay awake up until it was released, but as it's not until the 26th as it now happens i'm sort of glad i didn't stay awake and wait, i would probably be dead of exhaustion by now.

what sort of venue will it be? from the piccie i see drums, i see feedback speakers, which i spose means it's a stage, and in the distance i see an open sky and no roof which tells me it's somewhere outside. an open air music arena i wonder? i would have preferred a roman bath house with tiles, mosaics, fountains and pools where we all walked around in towels and people were shaggin all over the place, but at the end of the day one more venue of any kind is welcome and somethin new will be novel for a little bit. can't wait til it's open diary, i'll be partyin there with bells on on the 26th, lucky me ban doesn't cover that day or i would have been super annoyed and not just sort of!

what other things can i expect for the birthday celebrations diary? a new dance move would be nice, and we do have a space on the menu for it, maybe the pogo or airguitar... new clothes too? yay! MMM sex poses? yes please! floppy cock when dancin? wow, yea!!! but let's get realistic diary, we are just expectin too much, we will probably get the venue and not much else, we can't be too greedy now. but i'll put out the vibes to the universe and hope for the other things anyway. :-)

so diary, i still have a couple of hours left until i can get back into nutsville (that's the name i give the place diary, it's either nuts runnin around everywhere or the place drives u nuts) so i might go and watch a movie and have a laugh for a bit. hope me mates aren't too upset about their party, it was sposed to be a big one welcomin someone back to the game, hopefully they found another venue or decided to delay it until i get me 3DX keys back.

and remember diary, never ever ever return an insult to anyone, even after u have already put them on iggie and they have then stalked u and bombarded u with messages through an old gift, if u even look at them the wrong way they might report u and get u banned like happened to me, it's just better to screenshot the messages and report them for system abuse instead, i know that now and will diligently follow this procedure in future, don't worry. i was so stupid for thinkin that in an adult game u could tell someone to f-off if they attacked u.

so great to find u diary, fun talkin to u and i'll visit u again real soon. *waves*   *gone*

• Flakey likes this

#2 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,563 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:56 PM

nice diary.

• CathyDeeFox and Rockster like this

#3 CathyDeeFox

CathyDeeFox

✪Bᴜᴛᴛ Gɪʀʟ✪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:36 AM

Didn't you get banned for calling someone a bitch and also telling said person to fuck off in world chat?

#4 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 01:55 AM

Didn't you get banned for calling someone a bitch and also telling said person to fuck off in world chat?

Rockster only talks to the diary... ty for coming, pls call again.

• Flakey likes this

#5 Guest_SherryS_*

Guest_SherryS_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2016 - 02:47 AM

Ban! Ban! Ban! 

Happy Holidays! xoxo

• Flakey and Rockster like this

#6 UkiUkiJump

UkiUkiJump

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationFEMM's Agency Syndicate

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:44 AM

I'm still trying to figure out who banned me last week...>.<

https://fusro.ga/6568

• Rockster likes this

#7 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 11:10 PM

dear diary... i seem to be havin this endless supply of extra time to fill in while i'm tryin to download the new patch and failin over and over again, so i thought i would come and say hi... i'm usin up all me data allowance downloadin the same things over and over again, and even on me great fast connection it's takin an eternity to sort out, i have had time to make and drink 4 cups of tea, water me whole front garden and have a long chat to one of me cats. i've sort of run out of things i wanna do now, so i've come here to see how u r and say hi while this current attempt is takin place.

still super excited about the new venue, though i heard that it's a saloon, aren't they country and western diary? does this mean the music will be that too? please diary no! country and western to my ears is just about as bad as that music they play at sin club, that stuff makes me ears bleed. i know loads of people luv those kinds of music diary, but it's just not me thing at all. fresco all the way woot! i also heard the new venue has a cave there where it snows inside, unbelievable!

so diary i had a great christmas day, spent it dancin around in fresco for most of it, it was pretty quiet in there but the vibe was nice and people in World Chat were all happy and wishin each other a great christmas. it was so great to see the community supportin each other. only a couple of people were grumpy and tryin to troll, but i guess this is to be expected at this time when it brings out the worst in some from depression and stress, one was pretty drunk i think, he sounded unraveled and was attackin people for no reason, i just told him to have another drink and put him in on iggie.

i see u have been visited by other people too diary... one tried a weak attempt to troll which i think u'll agree diary we don't need anymore of in this world, someone complimented u on urself which made me happy to see, someone else posted a link to a clip which had me in stitches and can u thank em heaps for the laugh, it was so funny XD, and someone else wondered who banned em last week... dairy, as u may or may not know we never know who bans us for silly stupid reasons, or even great big whopping good ones, the system doesn't work that way, but in me own case they had sent me a gift (to get around the ignore i had on em) usin an old gift i had given em ages ago when we were friends, and in it they said "enjoy your 3DX ban" and the picture was of a shark which i thought was majorly appropriate for this sociopath. so i do know who it was in my case. i really hope they fix that gift-message loophole diary, it's screwin-up the iggie system and bein abused. i don't want to hear from their sorry arses after i iggie em, even if it's to tell me something so important like they are tryin to ban me a couple of days before christmas.

oh diary! me download has finished!! maybe i can get in now and see this new room... awesome! (i live in hope)

take it easy diary and stay happy, i'll come back and let u know all about the new venue after i've checked it out properly. see u soon. :-)  *waves*   *gone*

• Flakey likes this

#8 Flakey

Flakey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:30 AM

OMG babe you fucking crack me up I wake up from a hang over to read the mot funniest shit boxing day could ever give me <3 well done bahahahahah

• Rockster likes this

#9 Flakey

Flakey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:39 AM

Rockster only talks to the diary... ty for coming, pls call again.

Omg don't MAKE ME SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HAS NOT SAID FUCK OFF IN WC OR CALLED SOMEONE A BITCH GET OVER IT fuckers WC is gonna be world chat regardless of those ass lickers Reporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,563 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 December 2016 - 07:24 PM

Where are those damn smileys

#11 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:50 PM

You got banned because you blew up like a little dramatic spoiled diva on world chat.

Stop playing the victim and maybe for once try and be an adult grown-man and own what you did, accept it was wrong, and move on.

You know, instead of acting like a fussy child?

Just a suggestion.

obviously an alt account of KittyCaitlin. honey, u r way too obvious, just give it a rest, 3DX admin r already onto u. just go away and stop creatin fake accounts to abuse people, it's against the forum rules.

• MagicFoxx likes this

#12 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:32 PM

hey diary! what happened!?! some f#$%^& came in and pissed all over u!! *wipes down pages with a cloth and disinfectant*  there there, it must have been a shock seein that troll come in and actually touch u, do u feel dirty and violated? never mind, violatin things like rules, terms of service, forums, iggie and the ban system in the game is what this person does but they been blocked here now so u can tell everyone to put their popcorn away, there won't be no show. i can't see em anymore to respond to, that's what we all need to do to this person so they dry up and crawl back under their rock.

3DX admin gotta do somethin about that person diary, they are a real danger to others and bring everyone's vibe down. poisonous things should really be reserved for bottles under the sink.

hey diary, gotta go and party in the game *gives u a bottle of super-heavy-duty troll spray*, use this while i'm gone, he'll probably keep creatin more fake accounts to come back and keep the harassment up, sociopaths hate the idea of losin. *waves*    *gone*

#13 CathyDeeFox

CathyDeeFox

✪Bᴜᴛᴛ Gɪʀʟ✪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:41 AM

Omg don't MAKE ME SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HAS NOT SAID FUCK OFF IN WC OR CALLED SOMEONE A BITCH GET OVER IT fuckers WC is gonna be world chat regardless of those ass lickers Reporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writing stuff in caps and bright pink just makes your point seem childish.

obviously an alt account of KittyCaitlin. honey, u r way too obvious, just give it a rest, 3DX admin r already onto u. just go away and stop creatin fake accounts to abuse people, it's against the forum rules.

hey diary! what happened!?! some f#$%^& came in and pissed all over u!! *wipes down pages with a cloth and disinfectant*  there there, it must have been a shock seein that troll come in and actually touch u, do u feel dirty and violated? never mind, violatin things like rules, terms of service, forums, iggie and the ban system in the game is what this person does but they been blocked here now so u can tell everyone to put their popcorn away, there won't be no show. i can't see em anymore to respond to, that's what we all need to do to this person so they dry up and crawl back under their rock.

3DX admin gotta do somethin about that person diary, they are a real danger to others and bring everyone's vibe down. poisonous things should really be reserved for bottles under the sink.

hey diary, gotta go and party in the game *gives u a bottle of super-heavy-duty troll spray*, use this while i'm gone, he'll probably keep creatin more fake accounts to come back and keep the harassment up, sociopaths hate the idea of losin. *waves*    *gone*

Wow Rockster. Just wow. Maybe they should extend that ban for a couple more days.

• pashion likes this

#14 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:28 AM

*runs in from the game* dairy, i see another troll was here *wipes pages again*... this is the second troll post to ur pages from her tryin to get a reaction from me which just aint gunna happen. these people have no idea that i've already dealt with the absolute best trolls in the world in the past and they are all little troll wannabes in comparison. this second entry to u dairy gets them an ignore, so bye bye to this person, don't worry diary i can't read em no more. *runs back to game*

• MagicFoxx likes this

#15 CathyDeeFox

CathyDeeFox

✪Bᴜᴛᴛ Gɪʀʟ✪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:41 AM

Does this guy even realize that he is the troll lol... Get the Danish on him stat!

#16 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:09 PM

trollspray_zpsequ7tyfa.jpg

• MagicFoxx likes this

#17 CathyDeeFox

CathyDeeFox

✪Bᴜᴛᴛ Gɪʀʟ✪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:13 PM

You are still here, so obviously it didn't work :P

#18 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:14 PM

trollspray_zpsequ7tyfa.jpg

#19 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:58 PM

Female-Ninja(1).jpg?id=88601853

quick tikanese forumpost-jump

giphy.gif

tika%20spray.jpg?id=90969848

opsi, sry guyz, wanna tissue!?

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

• Rockster likes this

#20 Primeval

Primeval

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:45 PM

well...seems like a lot happened that day....lol
  • MagicFoxx and Rockster like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users