RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:49 PM

Get. A. Room.

i thought we were for a new photo shoot?

#22 AHT

AHT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:13 PM

Sure but it will cost you a £10 Amazon voucher.

#23 xxRonxx

xxRonxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCM / DE

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:45 AM

ok i know, after 2 days in the game i shouldn't judge too much but wouldn't it be good to make a guide for the world chat and forum too? I see so much hate and Drama's there. People said "Hello" in world chat, Newbies asked questions. No one tried to help nor even answered because of their Drama's. I said Merry Christmas twice and became no answer only after i told them that i was wondering about their fights i get  called a retard. really nice. gladly i found 2-3 nice people who talked normal to me and one was a newbie like i am. 

Please think about how much you pay and others too for having fun and is it worth it to spend it on that shit for hours?

Merry Christmas all <3

• sweethoney and Epi like this

#24 sweethoney

sweethoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:45 AM

Epi wonderful job.  :D  :D  :D

I share my 3 rules with new members.

1. Real Life always comes first.

2. There is a real person (with real feelings) behind every avi.

3. Most Important   "HAVE FUN"

Sweets

• Epi and xxRonxx like this

#25 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

Well done!

• Epi likes this

#26 DarrenD

DarrenD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMilano, Italy

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:10 PM

agreed, very well written.

One thing maybe that should be mentioned as well, is the use of the ignore button. Because many of my female partners have complained about never ending colds, regardless of what they tried to do against it.

Ignores are simple and they can easily be undone as well (so that newbies are not locked out eternally).

• Epi and xxRonxx like this

#27 xxRonxx

xxRonxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCM / DE

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:17 PM

ok i know, after 2 days in the game i shouldn't judge too much but wouldn't it be good to make a guide for the world chat and forum too? I see so much hate and Drama's there. People said "Hello" in world chat, Newbies asked questions. No one tried to help nor even answered because of their Drama's. I said Merry Christmas twice and became no answer only after i told them that i was wondering about their fights i get  called a retard. really nice. gladly i found 2-3 nice people who talked normal to me and one was a newbie like i am. 

Please think about how much you pay and others too for having fun and is it worth it to spend it on that shit for hours?

Merry Christmas all <3

i have to correct myself. Today i asked again for help in world chat and the people at this time were so nice and helpful. They gave me a lot of hints and tips and were patient with me and my questions. They took the time to bring me closer in this wonderful community and i promise i will be here for every new person to help them, never forget how hard it is finding stuff out by myself. Thanks!

• Epi likes this

#28 Epi

Epi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:37 PM

Added some comments on ignores, and on checking there is no drama in world or local chat, so people can be a little more wary before they dive in there.

I'm glad you found helpful people on your second try Ron. People are mostly nice here, honestly!

• xxRonxx likes this

#29 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:29 AM

This is a link I love to provide every newbie I meet :).

However the pm approach seems to be tricky, if I read alle the contributions above I could believe you never can get it right :P.

Why not a 'Hi' in the beginning, this is at least more polite than 'Mmmh, you're sexy' or 'Wanna have some fun?', and there might follow anything. My personal preference though is an active contribution in local chat before starting to pm, but still there might be some exceptions.

In the end I guess what I don't like is to feel like some exchangeable partner for a guy's or girl's fast satisfaction. I'm special - like anyone else - and I would love to be treated that way.

• Epi likes this

#30 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:41 AM

i have to correct myself. Today i asked again for help in world chat and the people at this time were so nice and helpful. They gave me a lot of hints and tips and were patient with me and my questions. They took the time to bring me closer in this wonderful community and i promise i will be here for every new person to help them, never forget how hard it is finding stuff out by myself. Thanks!

not everyone is a dickhead ron, sorry u had that first experience. if u ever see me in WC or any venue i love to help new players get on their feet so i'm always happy to help.

• Epi likes this

#31 Dallas

Dallas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationBFE

Posted 25 December 2016 - 02:52 PM

Very well written Epi

• Epi likes this

#32 Eddie

Eddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 07:15 AM

Epi,
thanks it is a great help. We need more such guides.
  • Epi likes this

#33 FrenchKiss

FrenchKiss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:32 PM

Really good job on your guide Epi, I think it's gonna be my favorite link for douches and dumbasses...

Oh wait, if they can't go further than my avi's name, they probably can't read... ^^'

Anyway, if that can change at least one person in the good way it will be worth it!

Merry Christmas!
Ama
  • Epi likes this

#34 oolisa

oolisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:35 PM

ditto on all the kudos to your post Epi,   I also like to help noobs learn the ropes fast to help them get some skillz to chase trim  like the secret beach,  the undersea mountain (best for anal not so messy), flycamming,  dancing in air and teleporting.   All the things it took me months to master.   will def steer noobs here tp your guide  first before i ruin them for any other LOL

• Epi likes this

#35 Primeval

Primeval

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:26 AM

Reading all your posts....it seems like I am yet to learn a lot in this game
  • Epi likes this

#36 Mulan

Mulan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:36 AM

Excellent post Epi!

I would also like to add something. As you spend time in this game you will more often than not meet someone who you will grow close to. You develop an infatuation, you fall in love. I am not here to debate whether you can fall in love in 3DX, whether it is real, the differences between real life and virtual life etc. That can all get very heated.

What I am talking about is managing your expectations. People will fall in love and relationships are formed quickly and in reverse relationships can end just as quickly. If you do not manage your expections you could end up very heartbroken, and I am sure the reason you joined in the first place wasn't to fall in love and then get your heart broken. You probably joined for the fantasy with a curious mind, to have fun!

If you do have a bad experience in 3DX, then realise that not everyone is the same. We are born so we can learn to get back up as many times as we have to. It is called evolution. Our hearts will break over and over again and they can mend over and over again. This advice is not just applicable to 3DX, this is for all types of loss in our lives.

You can always rely on me to say something profound ;)

• Epi likes this

#37 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:44 PM

Excellent post Epi!

I would also like to add something. As you spend time in this game you will more often than not meet someone who you will grow close to. You develop an infatuation, you fall in love. I am not here to debate whether you can fall in love in 3DX, whether it is real, the differences between real life and virtual life etc. That can all get very heated.

What I am talking about is managing your expectations. People will fall in love and relationships are formed quickly and in reverse relationships can end just as quickly. If you do not manage your expections you could end up very heartbroken, and I am sure the reason you joined in the first place wasn't to fall in love and then get your heart broken. You probably joined for the fantasy with a curious mind, to have fun!

If you do have a bad experience in 3DX, then realise that not everyone is the same. We are born so we can learn to get back up as many times as we have to. It is called evolution. Our hearts will break over and over again and they can mend over and over again. This advice is not just applicable to 3DX, this is for all types of loss in our lives.

You can always rely on me to say something profound ;)

give us more please, we thirst for your knowledge ;)

• Epi and Mulan like this

#38 Epi

Epi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:49 PM

Thank you all for wonderful comments. I have edited, based on Sage Stoner's excellent proof reading and additional comments. Thanks Sage.

• Sage Stoner likes this

#39 Deeborah

Deeborah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:22 PM

Great post thank you/Merci !

My thoughts :

In profile, player should think to add a word about what they talk as language like : english not native french native .....

About time (europe US ....) personnaly, I prefer to talk of this information after a discussion has started but some people could prefer to tell directly in their profile their time (GMT+ ...)

• Sage Stoner and Epi like this

#40 Epi

Epi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:14 PM

Added comments to that effect, thanks Deeborah.

• Deeborah likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users