RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:47 PM

THIS!

Now close this topic ... my popcorns almost done ...

SwdDlV3.gif

That box of popcorn still looks pretty full to me xD

• Mirella likes this

#22 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:54 PM

the issue is a friend was crying to her about it  and then that friend all of a sudden stopped crying and went after her. I really cant fault her for having a good heart , she just wasted her efforts on someone that didnt deserve her compassion.  lesson learned, time to move on. having said that, this is a diary and she had every right to post her feelings on a subject, she outed nobody so if someone wants to  post in the thread and then start drama about it, then by all means do so but dont go crying to people afterwards  that you are being picked on for shit you brewed up.

• Nikki, TheHuntress and Mirella like this

#23 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:19 PM

I agree with RobT. People are free to post there opinions and concerns.. and when it shows a good heart.. I'll even encourage it. However, I think we both know it's tricky getting involved or speak on someone else's behalf... it usually gets accomopanied with more problems, especially when brought up in a more public setting.
  • Nikki and Mirella like this

#24 Nikki

Nikki

𝔓𝔯𝔬π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 π”Šπ”¦π”―π”©

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:30 PM

I agree with RobT. People are free to post there opinions and concerns.. and when it shows a good heart.. I'll even encourage it. However, I think we both know it's tricky getting involved or speak on someone else's behalf... it usually gets accomopanied with more problems, especially when brought up in a more public setting.

Yep I learned that now. The intent of this whole thread wasnt to stirr up drama about specific persons (It usually does happen when they comeout theirselves which they did) but it was more a word of warning and a way out for thoose that have a similar situation but arent entirely sure if its true...

But yeah I made a new years resolution already: "Stop caring for other peoples misery and trying to help them"

Many people always wondered why places like this are so cruel and cold sometimes. There is your answer, cause if you have good intentions and try to help, you get burned and stabbed instead.

EDIT: And a sidenote to thoose that say Drama and Attention Grabbing. I will remember you about this sentence when you find yourself in your own personal hell. And dont say it never happen, it can happen to everyone, and I will be there to requote you because its always easy for bystanders to meh about serious stuff like this. Just saying.

C_Merry_Christmas_And_A_Happy_New_Year.p

• TheHuntress and Mirella like this

#25 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:39 PM

@Nikki

It's not that you shouldn't care.. you can.. however, getting involved will usually end up like you mentioned.

I like that there are people who care, but it's rare and it usually doesn't get the respect it deserves...
  • Nikki and Mirella like this

#26 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓡𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 β„‹π“ͺ𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • Locationπ”Šπ”’π”―π”ͺπ”žπ”«π‘¦

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:02 PM

If some people from self come out like affected dogs barking then is it not the mistake of the topic or of the autor :)
In my opinion is it a good meaned warning for everyone to be careful with his trust and private informations...

At least can no one know who is behind an Avatar ;)

• Paloma, Nikki, Mirella and 1 other like this

#27 Abbey

Abbey

π•Œπ•Ÿπ•’π•₯π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π•“π•π•–π”Ύπ•šπ•£π•

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom ✿

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:28 PM

Caring comes naturally to some of us, it is both a quality and at times as I have discovered a weakness.

However don't stop caring, don't stop being and doing what makes you who you are.

Just be more selective about who you care about β™‘

• Ashbash, Nikki, Nixxx and 4 others like this

#28 violetvv

violetvv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the US

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:56 AM

I don't mean to revive this here thread, but in spite of everything I think it's an important topic to at least advise people on, like a PSA, even if nothing is or can be done at the developer level.

If you've ever been in a controlling relationship, and I'm speaking in broad terms, and have come out the other side with your wits somewhat intact, you learn to be weary of them.

Someone who seeks to control you could just as easily be giving you gifts instead of asking for them, could demand attention with either tears or hard words, it's all the same thing in the end.  It's someone wanting to make you feel guilty for not spending enough time with them, or for spending it with others, or whatever.

I am not qualified in any field to tell you what to look for, to know if that guy's awkward courtship or that girl's disinterested words are an attempt at controlling your behavior.   Heck, I don't even think most people who act in this way are aware of what they are doing, not completely.

So my only piece of advice is that it's okay to be a bitch, or a jerk.  It's okay to not want to do certain things, if they really honestly like you they'll understand.  It's okay to say no, it's okay to block people who are making you feel uncomfortable, even if it seems silly, even if *they* tell you you are being silly.  I'd even advise this in real life.  Just completely ignore people if you feel you're being driven down a dangerous road.  Not all of us have it in ourselves to make the big speech, so it's okay to simply walk away.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

• Mirella likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users