3DXChat Community

Upcoming maintenance on the forum server

Gizmo

Hi guys! We received an email from our hoster about upcoming maintenance.

This message is to inform you of an upcoming maintenance on part of our network.

Start time: 12:00 am central 12/20/2016
End time: 6:00 am central 12/20/2016

Details: We are performing a platform wide upgrade of router software

Impact: Expected Outage/Downtime: 45-60 minutes

The purpose of this work is to apply and activate software module upgrades on code running on the core and edge routers per the manufacturer's recommendations.

During this maintenance window, you may experience up to two brief interruptions in service while we complete the maintenance activities. However, due to the complexity of the work, your downtime may be longer. Customers may also see some reconvergence during the maintenance window. Customers may experience latency and packet loss intermittently thoughout the window.

Our network operations engineers closely monitor the work and will do everything possible to minimize any inconvenience to you.

thank you Giz ! i talked to lisa about this.  this will probably solve my problem of my avi constantly buggued at yacht lol people see me fucking a wall or a chair or in the air over the people in pool, or better, fucking on the water.

so annoying, i hope this maintenance will solve my problem xD

thank you Giz ! i talked to lisa about this.  this will probably solve my problem of my avi constantly buggued at yacht lol people see me fucking a wall or a chair or in the air over the people in pool, or better, fucking on the water.

so annoying, i hope this maintenance will solve my problem xD

Forum Server

Guest silverbackalphabull

Hi guys! We received an email from our hoster about upcoming maintenance.

Thanks gizmo this is perfect now all they have to do it put it on the login page above the new room under what's new so people have time to process it