3DXChat Community

Anyone knows of any sex games where you play as a sex-slave?

CathyDeeFox

WARNING! THIS POST TALKS ABOUT SEXSLAVES, BLACKMAIL AND SUBMISSION OF FEMALES! IF THIS IS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA, PLEASE MOVE ALONG! OTHERWISE, FEEL FREE TO JOIN ME FELLOW PERVERTS! <3

Hi guys, Cathy here!

Recently I have been dwelling deep into a game called "Noxian Nights" and was mesmerised by it. Its a game where you start as a heroine who has to give into more and more stuff and due to your choices, you can either come out as a strong hero in the end, or just a fuckslut. 

I am very into these kind of fantasies of blackmail and sexslaves, so I went to look into similar games. 

You guys have any tips of games were you play as a strong female that gets forced into slavery or blackmailed? :)

Any tips are helpful!

Thx!

xx Cathy

How far do you want to go with it. I see "slaves" all the time in Second Life.

There is plenty of bdsm equipment available (I have a gyno chair, viz. the image towards the end of my cartoon thread) and there are ball gags, collars, cuffs, leashes and chains that are used to keep people in order, across the whole environment not necessarily just locally. Also, it costs nothing to play (unless you really want to spend money) and, in my experience, most slaves I have met have been provided for (e.g. housing, clothing) by their mistress.

My motto is "never a mistress nor a slave be" but I have had fun with the gyno chair and other equipment.

How far do you want to go with it. I see "slaves" all the time in Second Life.

There is plenty of bdsm equipment available (I have a gyno chair, viz. the image towards the end of my cartoon thread) and there are ball gags, collars, cuffs, leashes and chains that are used to keep people in order, across the whole environment not necessarily just locally. Also, it costs nothing to play (unless you really want to spend money) and, in my experience, most slaves I have met have been provided for (e.g. housing, clothing) by their mistress.

My motto is "never a mistress nor a slave be" but I have had fun with the gyno chair and other equipment.

I am more looking as in terms of games with a story line, such as "Noxian Nights", but thx for the tip though :)

511.png

ahahahaha xD

Noxian nights is the best when it comes to art, theres dozens of other RPG-Maker based stuff like 'The Last Sovereign' or 'Overwhored' that have an okay story but the art either lacks completely or is just not on the level of noxian nights.

So I'm afraid you won't probably find something better or exactly as good as Noxian very soon. The maker of it, hreinn games, is working on a new project though.

A squishy friend from here told me about 'Trials in tainted Space', but it's very text-heavy. Does have some character-art in it though. I read some very... inspiring kink stories there.

Rochi pointed me in the direction of the silly / fun kinda lewd games like 'Hunie Pop' and 'Hunie Cam' or 'Sakura Dungeon'. Nothing seriously depraved but cute fun.

There's also some slave-trainer games. 'SlaveMaker' and the deeper developped 'Jack o nine tails HF' very art heavy but also steep learning curve to get how it works.

Most of the peeps I asked get their inspiration from lewdgamer.com or directly off nataku.net

If you find something noxian-style let us know^^