#61 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

Really nice diary. Very detailed and excellently written.

You have always been fun and kind Roman. Oh, I still remember the Headbangers Ball, possibly some of the best fun I have had in game with an excellent host and playing great music.

I don't know you on RomanFox. This is the first I knew that you were JessyDesire and if you are in game come say hi :)

- Mulan (aka SayaX)

Woah! SayaX :o Good to see you again :P I'll make sure to say hello when I see you. And who knows, maybe i'll try a headbangers ball again at some point :)

Thanks for your response!

#62 Sigara

Sigara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:26 PM

oooh dear lord. I am so late at reading importent topics!
I am slightly unaware of what i want to say, but in worse case, just take a hai, how are you NIFER? out of this:p

I am totally dissapointed, i was sooooo much more then just Diggy diggy hole to you :(

Anyway, i am glad to read your Diary anyway, and this is for alot of the parts how i saw it unfold too, i am slightluy proud of you of writing it.
Though my encounters and chats with you, the months of me hopelessly being down over being denied your love, i felt like writing a book about you.
So i see why you felt like writing a Diary.

You truly were a special person to alot, to me, and even though it all ended up badly for you, i never regret meeting you, and knowing you and all the people that were around you.
There was no times like the times of Torax's pool party, with you and the rest of us joking around. 

I hope you are doing so much better, too bad i never seen you in the game anymore.
Ooh well, so long Nifer:) Text me sometime, i wanna catch up with my number 1 fan!!!

• RomanFox likes this

#63 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:25 PM

oooh dear lord. I am so late at reading importent topics!
I am slightly unaware of what i want to say, but in worse case, just take a hai, how are you NIFER? out of this:p

I am totally dissapointed, i was sooooo much more then just Diggy diggy hole to you :(

Anyway, i am glad to read your Diary anyway, and this is for alot of the parts how i saw it unfold too, i am slightluy proud of you of writing it.
Though my encounters and chats with you, the months of me hopelessly being down over being denied your love, i felt like writing a book about you.
So i see why you felt like writing a Diary.

You truly were a special person to alot, to me, and even though it all ended up badly for you, i never regret meeting you, and knowing you and all the people that were around you.
There was no times like the times of Torax's pool party, with you and the rest of us joking around. 

I hope you are doing so much better, too bad i never seen you in the game anymore.
Ooh well, so long Nifer:) Text me sometime, i wanna catch up with my number 1 fan!!!

Nifer... damn I haven't heard that in forever! Yes, this topic is pretty old now, but I'm glad you caught it anyway! In the end though, things weren't as bad as they first seemed... In fact it was the beginning of the best time I've had in an online game ever. Met a great girl, we managed to meet and we're now actually undertaking a lot of big steps together. I haven't logged in for a long time now, I'll give you that... but I'm not gone... nor do I intend to disappear any time soon (sorry guys xD). But life's been busy and I've barely had time to catch up :)

Torax's Pool Party with the gang... OOOH THE MEMORIES xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users