62 replies to this topic

#41 Sakuya

Sakuya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:18 PM

(...) will defend doing it with the "its a game" (...)

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=urcqQC02YbY

Here we go again with youtube links on mobile >.<
Anyway ... sorry the offtopic.

Also ... reading all this posts i can only say one thing IMHO ... you all take this game too serious :3

#42 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:19 PM

Your point about subconsciously created expectations is very valid. Probably impossible to prevent, no matter how much everybody involved tries to keep in mind, that it's "just a game". It is human beings interacting with each other, with all their faults ...

What I particularly found interesting about your post is that you mention the troubles this has caused for you, the "identity crisis" you went through. In the end we all want to be loved for what we are and not for the role we are playing.

Maybe virtual relationships are just even more complicated than real ones, I don't know ...

I honestly believe that they are in fact more complicated. Everything you see is virtual and everything you know is based on the stories people tell you. Other than that, you don't really have any control over what's happening. And so many things can be happening that you don't know about... it's something one has to be able to work with in order to make things succesful.

#43 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:13 PM

Also ... reading all this posts i can only say one thing IMHO ... you all take this game too serious :3

Lol... I don't... not anymore. I take the topics I discuss seriously though. That's different xD

#44 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:21 PM

lol, so do you since you are the one who decided to troll the thread to begin with before you edited it lol

however i would classify it more as a discussion but if caring that people purposely hurt my friends just to get off or for kicks is taking it too seriously.... guilty as charged

#45 Sakuya

Sakuya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:35 PM

I didnt troll >.<
I just read wrong ... im sorry >.<
And again ... just my opinion ... dont kill me :(

#46 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:36 PM

jessie desire must have been in hiding, ive never heard of her in my years here... i need to get out more i think :o :lol: :D

#47 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

lol, so do you since you are the one who decided to troll the thread to begin with before you edited it lol

however i would classify it more as a discussion but if caring that people purposely hurt my friends just to get off or for kicks is taking it too seriously.... guilty as charged

To be honest, I don't think she trolled or tried to troll. I've known her for a while... it might just be the fact that English isn't her native language and because of that, things might get misunderstood.

#48 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • LocationMichigan

I didnt troll >.<
I just read wrong ... im sorry >.<
And again ... just my opinion ... dont kill me :(

lol, not killing you at all, its all good.   except you did call me a dwarf in that other thread :P

#49 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:37 PM

jessie desire must have been in hiding, ive never heard of her in my years here... i need to get out more i think :o :lol: :D

Lol, I only started seeing the name RobT way after I wasn't playing that character anymore.

Maybe you were on a break?

#50 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:38 PM

Lol, I only started seeing the name RobT way after I wasn't playing that character anymore.

Maybe you were on a break?

ive only took one long break  but to be honest i only went to nc and i lived in WC

#51 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:39 PM

ive only took one long break  but to be honest i only went to nc and i lived in WC

That could be it. As Jessy I was usually around Fresco club or Torax's Pool parties. And I never really bothered with WC :P

#52 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:40 PM

ahhh, thats why. i avoid fresco like it has  a STD and rarely go to user room parties

#53 Sakuya

Sakuya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:41 PM

lol, not killing you at all, its all good. except you did call me a dwarf in that other thread :P

But you are a dwarf >.>
  • RobT likes this

#54 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:44 PM

But you are a dwarf >.>

i will find you and you will be wet willied!

• Sakuya likes this

#55 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:48 PM

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop calling me a dwarf that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will wet willy you."

• Sakuya and RobT like this

#56 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:00 PM

ahhh, thats why. i avoid fresco like it has  a STD and rarely go to user room parties

I just realized that your signature on this forum has "Fresco Club" written all over it xD

#57 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:04 PM

I just realized that your signature on this forum has "Fresco Club" written all over it xD

blame sky, he made it

#58 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:07 PM

blame sky, he made it

*Blames Sky*

#59 RomanFox

RomanFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:33 PM

Well, I would like to add that, even though it wasn't what I was looking for (so therefor, succes!), I expected some really reproaching comments... I'm proud to see that those who have taken the time to comment, and people who initially were involved in my story, have responded in such a neutral and mature way. Thanks!
  • gammareh and RomanFox like this

#60 Mulan

Mulan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:33 AM

Really nice diary. Very detailed and excellently written.

You have always been fun and kind Roman. Oh, I still remember the Headbangers Ball, possibly some of the best fun I have had in game with an excellent host and playing great music.

I don't know you on RomanFox. This is the first I knew that you were JessyDesire and if you are in game come say hi :)

- Mulan (aka SayaX)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users