3DXChat Community

Verify? For what?

Yalun

Original Poster 8 days ago you posted this thread declaring your love and how hard you were trying. Now all of a sudden your preaching and belittling the rest of us that try and succeed where you failed. You change your mind and stance like you change your underwear... whatever gets you attention I guess.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4260-why-love-didnt-and-wont-work-here/

You're assuming a lot about him actually ever changing his underwear. I have my doubts.

Guest RomanFox

Unfortunately I can't give my personal input on the matter since the original post seems to have been edited and left empty.

However, from what I've read in responses, I can only assume it's another post from someone who's gotten hurt throughout his/her stay here and

is having a hard time dealing with it. It's not the first time, won't be the last... I've been there and it sucks.

The topics I've picked up here, that I assume were ones discussed in the original post:

Age verification:

I say no to this feature for the sole reason that there are people within this game that purely come here for fictional and roleplaying reasons. Their role does not always match their real age and it shouldn't be demanded either.

Reality vs Virtual - Dating or not:

As KittyCaitlin mentioned before, I think it's none of your business how others play this game, unless it directly influences your playstyle.

If people choose to take this platform as a dating opportunity, let them. If people choose to roleplay entirely fictional characters, let them...

If you don't like something, simply ignore it... 

Guest RomanFox

Really? Ok lets read what the Devs say "again" for science hehe.

3DXChat is the web's newest downloadable interactive game I like the word they use here, "game" strictly made for adults who want to connect and feel a unique sensual experience in the virtual 3D world of gaming. Again they use the term "gaming" and its all set in the virtual world  Looking for hot 3D virtual sex with a real partner? Join the 3DXChat community with the 3DXChat client. Chat, date and enjoy lifelike 3D sex. Again they are describing what we can do in this virtual world Enter the world ​which world is that? the one you just mentioned right? the Virtual one I'm guessing  where all your secret desires come true, where you can be anyone where you can be anyone huh? seems as if they are saying be who you like and where you can do anything you want. and do anything you want, sounds like they are giving us all the freedom to use this how we like, so lets all just live and let live. And everything I wrote wasn't my opinion, the Devs wrote it as you can clearly see.

AllieHolmes out PsssssssH!

You.. I like you xD

• 2 weeks later...