3DXChat Community

Verify? For what?

Yalun

Your posts are interesting Yalun.

But I don't think people may like being told how to play the game or to get lost basically. :) But fair enough, whatever floats your boat to keep your peace of mind by posting on the forum these interesting topics.

Some see it as a Sex Game, like yourself, but others see it as a Dating site. Yes, it isn't like e-Harmony or Match.com etc... But everyone plays the game in their own way, telling people to just play it in one way or log off and not play again isn't really helping the situation really.

We all play it in our own way, you play it your way, they play it theirs. It's the best way to keep the wheels of balance moving. :)

I've personally known people here, who met people in this game who now have moved in together in real life and got a good, strong relationship spring from this place, it's not everyones cuppa tea to do the dating thing here, as it is advertised as a sex game, so many people come for the sex of course, but then find there is more here to offer than just sex, which keeps them sticking around, of course people will date, and they may get hurt or burned at somepoint from it, but it's all apart of the world really. We all have our own ways we play and some have different ideologies here, than others. :) It's all how you look at things and what you take into account.

Heck some people may come here just for the social aspect of the game, and not the sex or dating at all. As I say, there's more ways to enjoy this place than just what it is advertised for. :)

You change mindsets, like you change alts. Congrats.

And since you stepped down from world chat...  thank you for making this Forum... your new stage for attention whoring.

Disclaimer : Before you get your panties in a knot, this is not defamation, since yourself made a post listing your alts

Sometimes people just like to police and coerce others into doing things the way they deem correct.  I will always err on the side of fewer "laws", as in my opinion, the more laws you have the dumber people get because they are no longer required to think for themselves.

So in short, I agree with you :)

Small point of order. You dropped the mic at the end of your last topic but failed to pick it up again at the start of this one. So maybe it wasn't the mic you dropped at the end of this one, but your guard?

I find the people opposed to 'reality' or 'dating' here are the ones who find it most unnerving and attach the greater importance. They seem to invest the greater part of their self in this respect than anyone whose fantasy is the 'reality' aspect of virtual life, because it's not your in-game character which wrote this post it was the person at keyboard. Which is at best ironic. Bottom line, it takes self-confidence - and self-esteem - to be 'real' in 3DX and maybe it's those traits which are lacking for some. Not all, I should add, others seem to co-exist with players of a different motivation just fine. But you never hear those who like to invest more of themselves refer to it as a dating site, or match.com. Never.

You rarely hear any of the virtual lifers demanding RPers change their MO, just to be respectful to the wishes of others. But here's the kick: maybe the reason why people who want a clear separation between their 'self' in game and their real life self are so inclined because to accept a direct connection between sexual expression in-game with how one is wired sexually in reality, might open the Pandora's Box that it's in the virtual world where you are truest to yourself, and there's a denial being overlooked. Maybe it's safer to be 'real' when you can log out from things you're not ready to accept.

Why should all this matter so much to you? I think that's the question you should ask yourself...

And since you stepped down from world chat...  thank you for making this Forum... your new stage for attention whoring.

Disclaimer : Before you get your panties in a knot, this is not defamation, since yourself made a post listing your alts

I don't like you.

So far I've seen this person decide for everyone else what this forum is for, what the game is for and what love is. Not once have I seen anything but opinion in every one of them. Interesting reads but nothing to change my mind about. Good luck finding what you are looking for though. 

Hello) I understand that the sex here is very important for many people. But for me the main thing is the music, and friends! Sex does not interest me! There are a lot of interesting people from different countries! This world is very interesting to me! I have been studying here Case of Foreign Languages! From Russia with Love)

I see there are quite a few people who want to turn something into something else that it wasn't intended for.

This is NOT a dating site. It's an adult social sex GAME. Emphasis on game.

I'm not sure why people think just because humans are involved that there is a need to verify things such as age and gender. This is NOT eHarmony.com or Match.com and sure as hell isn't ChristianMingle.com. Will you people grow up and realize that this is a game that mainly caters to your sexuality? Yes, you interact with real people. Yes, you may even form friendships. But it's no longer a game when you feel you need to see verification on things. ARE WE THAT INSECURE and LONELY in life? ENJOY this game for what it is and move on. There are other places that gladly cater to your verification needs but 3DX is NOT that place. It's unique in that it doesn't require such verification. Half of you that demand verification are in high demand of a stimulating personality. You have nothing to say nor the ability to keep someone interested in a chat for more than 10 minutes. Hell, even if you have verification then what? After you clearly show you have nothing ELSE to offer. Waste of time and effort to cater to a group of people who lack the know how in enjoying fantasy, who lie and say this is an escape from reality yet demand verification of someone else's reality for the sake of your " peace of mind ".

Get a grip and a clue and just enjoy what you see in virtuality cause that's what the avatars were made for. Stop turning it into reality cause it's not. Trust me, I've been there too with that sort of mindset but realized that in wanting verification it kills the vibe. Seriously.

If you don't like virtual worlds cause you can't handle the thought of possibly having sex with a gender you're not actually attracted to offline...then LOG OFF and find a new HOBBY!!

Drops the mic..

This is the most sandbox styled video game you can play. There is no "goal" or "achievements" Not even a mini game (bring volleyball back) Really, you either have no strings attached sex anonymously, or you befriend people. The feelings that develop are very real, unless you are a sociopath. As far as age verification, I am terrified of 15 year olds. Edit: No idea what he means about age verification.

I love you. /me passes you a mic to drop.

Guest silverbackalphabull

What's the definition of a dating site? Well according to the the majority of people it is the following:

Online dating or Internet dating is a personal introductory system where individuals can find and contact each other over the Internet to arrange a date, usually with the objective of developing a personal, romantic, or sexual relationship.

Now what is 3dxChat. Well according the the Creators of this virtual world from its own website it's the following:

3DXChat is the web's newest downloadable interactive game strictly made for adults who want to connect and feel a unique sensual experience in the virtual 3D world of gaming. Looking for hot 3D virtual sex with a real partner? Join the 3DXChat community with the 3DXChat client. Chat, date and enjoy lifelike 3D sex. Enter the world where all your secret desires come true, where you can be anyone and where you can do anything you want.

Now I may be the dumbest dumb person but a lot of people have their opinions of what these worlds are for and if someone chooses to treat this world as a game that is their choice, but there are people who have found real relationships, yes including love, in here and they expect their choice to be respected as well, whether there is a verification system or not.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

I had a good skim on this read till I got to the police brutality. I got lost in how cool this officer looked handing out his dome shots in his Top Gun shades. On a side note looks like I should rage quit as it appears my currency doesn't hold the same value as the thread creator. Next year when I pay my sub I will try a fake credit card, since its just a game!!!

What's the definition of a dating site? Well according to the the majority of people it is the following:

Online dating or Internet dating is a personal introductory system where individuals can find and contact each other over the Internet to arrange a date, usually with the objective of developing a personal, romantic, or sexual relationship.

Now what is 3dxChat. Well according the the Creators of this virtual world from its own website it's the following:

3DXChat is the web's newest downloadable interactive game strictly made for adults who want to connect and feel a unique sensual experience in the virtual 3D world of gaming. Looking for hot 3D virtual sex with a real partner? Join the 3DXChat community with the 3DXChat client. Chat, date and enjoy lifelike 3D sex. Enter the world where all your secret desires come true, where you can be anyone and where you can do anything you want.

Now I may be the dumbest dumb person but a lot of people have their opinions of what these worlds are for and if someone chooses to treat this world as a game that is their choice, but there are people who have found real relationships, yes including love, in here and they expect their choice to be respected as well, whether there is a verification system or not.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

It's more about the word play here. A dating sight is geared towards people joining with the intention of meeting up somewhere in real life sometime and more honest interpretations of themselves. This site is geared more towards fantasy, virtual sex, and perhaps dating in the virtual world it presents, and portraying yourself in the way you want rather than how you really are. Though some might go on to meet who they are playing with in the game, that doesn't seem to be the main goal to get people meeting in real.

Guest silverbackalphabull

It's more about the word play here. A dating sight is geared towards people joining with the intention of meeting up somewhere in real life sometime and more honest interpretations of themselves. This site is geared more towards fantasy, virtual sex, and perhaps dating in the virtual world it presents, and portraying yourself in the way you want rather than how you really are. Though some might go on to meet who they are playing with in the game, that doesn't seem to be the main goal to get people meeting in real.

My post isn't wordplay, it's based on facts. Your comment is opinion which is not based on fact or knowledge.

My post isn't wordplay, it's based on facts. Your comment is opinion which is not based on fact or knowledge.

Really? Ok lets read what the Devs say "again" for science hehe.

3DXChat is the web's newest downloadable interactive game I like the word they use here, "game" strictly made for adults who want to connect and feel a unique sensual experience in the virtual 3D world of gaming. Again they use the term "gaming" and its all set in the virtual world  Looking for hot 3D virtual sex with a real partner? Join the 3DXChat community with the 3DXChat client. Chat, date and enjoy lifelike 3D sex. Again they are describing what we can do in this virtual world Enter the world ​which world is that? the one you just mentioned right? the Virtual one I'm guessing  where all your secret desires come true, where you can be anyone where you can be anyone huh? seems as if they are saying be who you like and where you can do anything you want. and do anything you want, sounds like they are giving us all the freedom to use this how we like, so lets all just live and let live. And everything I wrote wasn't my opinion, the Devs wrote it as you can clearly see.

AllieHolmes out PsssssssH!

I don't like you.

It's tiring having self important and self involved posts added to the forum as if they are something new. This is not ground breaking, this is not even valid. It is 100% biased and uncompromising based soley on your own narrow minded thoughts, because thats what you can handle.

Spend more time playing your own game instead of thinking your qualified or important enough to tell others how to play theirs.

"News flash not everyone likes you either"

I didn't say your post was. I was saying the game description was. The fact is a dating site has the distinct intention of people meeting in real life, at a real life face to face date. This is a game that did mention dating in game. That isn't real life meetup intentions. Even if people might decide to meet up later that isn't the intention of this game. So yes, a little bit of word play in the game description.

I am not Yalun. Nor is he one of my 100 accounts, or one of my 50 alts. 

I mostly agree with what Yalun has to say about 3dx, but I also fully agree with many of the responses to it - that it should be whatever someone wants it to be. I even changed my profile from saying "This is NOT a dating site" to "This is NOT a dating site for me".

I used to treat it as such, but through a lot of therapy and failed relationships here with less than stable women with noticeable mental issues, I have learned from MY experience that it is just not a healthy thing to do. In almost all cases nobody will ever meet the other person, stand face to face with them, touch them let alone realistically "date" that other person. Date as in "go out with (someone in whom one is romantically or sexually interested)" -, since a few people seem to be hung up on the term in this thread. Almost no real dates ever occur from members interactions on this site. They may date on the "game", but that is far from being anything actually anchored in reality for the reasons I just described.

For me, now I just play it purely as sex game, and choose to do so as KittyCaitlin. I still very much enjoy chatting with people here, well the majority of them. Let's face it, there is a small segment of people in this game that cause it to be rotted out at it's core. It's usually the people who are on 3dx most often, for the longest amount of time and subsequently think it is a dating site, and I think that's because that philosophy and behavior usually comes with a lot of insecurities. Not always, but in most cases, yes.

That being said, everyone that joins pays their own subscription (most times) and if they want it to be a dating site? Well then it's a dating site!

Good luck to them, and I hope they seek treatment from a medical professional as soon as possible.

As far as verifying ages and genders on 3dx, that's something better left for the Lycans. You don't have to dig too deep below the surface of their group to see many of them lie about who they are and their ages anyway, even though their entire reason for existing contradicts that. So it's been tried and it was an utter failure.

It's pretty much a moot conversation better suited for the trolls and rotted out core of 3dx I mentioned earlier in this post.

Original Poster 8 days ago you posted this thread declaring your love and how hard you were trying. Now all of a sudden your preaching and belittling the rest of us that try and succeed where you failed. You change your mind and stance like you change your underwear... whatever gets you attention I guess.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4260-why-love-didnt-and-wont-work-here/