110% PURE LESBIAN Pussy Licker,,,

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:00 AM

*high fives Athena*

Bullet in the panties! YAY!

err..what panties? I hardly ever wear them..

How else can you walk down the street masturbating and no one knows. Egg has a wireless remote control..

I didn't go as far as getting the app/internet driven one that allows you to control someone elses egg. Make you gf cum from across the world.

:)

#102 JacksonKeight

JacksonKeight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:55 AM

Hi!

As you may know or not know ;) I am a long term player of 3dx.

In the last weeks I found my mood (back) to create a RP ava and try different roles with it.

Pictures to express my role are taken from internet, I state in RP avis profile it is a RP alt ava and that the pics are from internet to help me and you to imagine the role.

I post my background story there (for role playings sake) in the profile. And I state that this ava will change its role fitting to mood and is nothing to enfriend, cause it will change character quickly.

Well, the responses were very poor.

First I was ignored long time and then I was approached by several people who didnt read the profile and called me a liar when I told them that I am not real (in the sense that I play a role in my alt avi).

Well, beside that i want to whimper and whine a bit here ( *giggles* ;) ) I want to post the question if role playing is so mega out here in 3dx nowadays? 

I did this a over a year ago also when I was in mood and it worked very well. I also saw much more obvious RP background stories in profiles back then running around in world.

Many stories were not really statet directly in profile as being a RP, but - come on - if one reads about naive college girl who has to earn her money for her room or if one reads about a milf teacher in search for students or a 2 metres tall BBC with anime pictures in profile then you know it is roleplay, dont you? 

Sometimes I got the impression this got all too much real and serious here in 3dx?

Greets, mei :)

Going back to the original post and I know Im late to the party on this one, but Ive always been a roleplayer at heart its what I find more fulfilling whether just as deescription or as an actual role. Id always love to see more of it, but each to their own of course

#103 SamanthaSweetheart

SamanthaSweetheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationApartment 22-B ♥

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:32 AM

Breathtakingly down to earth though, I'd imagine more gentlemen callers knocking at my door asking for a cup of sugar, knowing perfectly well that I may, or may not give said cup of sugar without that enticing story; that meaningful, provocative thought that sends me down that familiar path that sparks my body ablaze with that familiar feeling, my hands cupped on my chest as I breathe in deep, my thighs quivering with certain anticipation— wondering, pondering if that same kind of mind exists out there who not only can share the same deep thoughts and yearnings as my own, but can also transcend that barrier of the norm, longing to feel my touch, to hear my whisper, to share in my mood, to imagine the way I do...

*sigh* They call me Ms. Curves, the one who's always up to no good teasing the boys as they walk past my house to first period class in high school, flaunting these traits I'm alluringly cursed with as I trim my bush, water my grass, passing the time away, wondering what's on their minds...♥

• Sheyde and JacksonKeight like this

#104 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:13 PM

Hi  there,

We are out there and I am of course a Dominant male in any of these roles. 

I enjoy RolePlay or Virtual Dating, 

The world is our oyster and I do enjoy to play whether for fun or chat.  

Say Hi, if you see me, i'll be sure to wave back. 

Lets-role-play.jpg

#105 TrueNorth

TrueNorth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:37 PM

We’re out here...and we’re waiting for YOU to Roleplay 😈

#106 Chikan

Chikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:50 PM

We’re out here...and we’re waiting for YOU to Roleplay

Haha! Exactly, next time just respond to the RP approach or the chat that suggest you getting involved in some

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users