3DXChat Community

3Dxchat Member Review on Updated Content

njke12

I would like to start a new topic to allow members to give review on updated content of 3Dxchat.

Below is my personal review:

I would say all updated contents are good except the following contents:

1) Rise Like A Phoenix' upated on 12 May 2014

To have content related to real world hot topic is a very brilliant idea. But what make me disappointed on Conchita update is this is not a content that members want. I have never seen an avatar have Conchita beard in game, not even one. Why come out a content that members don't want? The things we want all show in the suggestion ideas community. 

2) Open user room

Very good update and full of potential though still very lagging and not much freedom to build our room. But why this great content never been published officially at http://3dxchat.com/updates.html? we only got the info in forum.

3) Patch update

No details on patch update. The obvious one is the changes on the avatar face. I wonder why there is no announcement. I think it is good to inform members the patch details, it shows the hard work and responsibilities of developer. Why not just share with us?

4) New Furniture Update on 6 June 2014

Most recent updates. Good to have but most objects are just the unlocked items from existing place such as sin club, love island. If developer can add one or two brand new items that would be better

5) The update page layout

I check the update daily, but I don't really feel excited every time i visit the update page http://3dxchat.com/updates.html. Ddo you?  It is not about the content , it is the layout. I think the title should include the name of the object instead of just "3D xchat  fashion update", "3Dxchat furniture update" . Can we have the name/label of every item instead of just mention new clothes, new furniture, new outfit? Can we have bigger word size for update time? The "screenshot feel" photo also looks a bit dull.

The most improtant, can we have all update info on the update page? including patch, open user room, server update and etc?

At last, i want to thanks SGD deliver such a nice adult game, the most beautiful sex game graphic we have so far.