2 replies to this topic

#1 Belldandy

Belldandy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:30 PM

I started roughly 2 months ago and I've enjoyed myself so far, but i feel like there is something lacking in my experience.

I've never been one to go to peoples apartment, and I go to bars time to time but thats about it. I'm looking for someone who will take care of me and give me a good time. I can be irresponsible at times but other then that im a pretty good girl. There's many benefits to being my daddy and i'd like to find one soon  :wub:

#2 RobT

RobT

Brainless WWSD Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,227 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:56 PM

good luck in your search. might want to open a public room, call it searching for a daddy. then vett the people who want to.   I have 3 kids on here and just like in real life, no clue how it happened nor was I looking for it :P    although I'm pretty sure the type of daddy you are looking for isn't the same thing

I will also add that a majority of the game people aren't in forums, that's why the room option might be a better idea.

#3 robo

robo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:22 PM

Hey bell, good luck, and welcome to 3dx if your in a pinch I can help ya out..:P..anyways good luck finding a full time Daddy,I am sure it won't take you too long to get one, and Bend you over and spank some discipline for a bad hurl when you missed behave. ..hehe..:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users