3DXChat Community

technical trouble with Gyazo

gammareh

as this is not a technical issue with 3dx itself I place my post here:

Seems I can't use Gyazo ingame. I always have to do a screenshot and then use Gyazo outside 3dx to post a link to a picture.

Does anybody know if there's a solution to this problem?

I run Gyazo in administrator mode

Any help appreciated.

Gamma

Lightshot is nice, but relatively slow compared to Gyazo. Might relate to the fact that the options there don't offer a file size limit.

I think my solution will be to work with both. They don't block each other and so I can always decide which software is best for the current purpose.

As my main tool is still the ingame camera, I'll keep you informed about how my extensive 3dx shooting is proceeding :-)

I can't switch back, Rob.

I have to run 3dx in admin mode, because I also need the functionality of the ingame camera. If Gyazo does not work ingame in admin-mode, then I have to say goodbye anyway.

No offence meant, Xani :-)

Run Gyazo as admin as well

• 2 weeks later...

I use Gyazo and have had no problems with it. Usually what I do is turn the overall screen to WINDOWED from settings. Or simply press alt+Enter. Once I change it to a windowed look I simply go up top and drag it up or down just a bit so that my Gyazo icon can show at the bottom of my task bar. And I just take pictures that way.