3DXChat Community

The Introductions Thread

Dalian

Hi everyone! I though this might be of some help when it comes to getting to know people,  Good for both new people like me, or those who have been here a while, so we can have a place to talk a little about ourselves. So here is my Introduction.

HI I am Dalian, I am from New Zealand, and I came here to meet new people and have fun.  I have been on a 3 games like this, and have found that some are better than others,  This one looks really fun though,  I like come up and say hi, and see how everyone is doing,

I will pm most of the time, and my reasoning for this is that I find local and world chat can be a bit much at times.  so if i am quiet in world, it is because of chat window overload most of the time, and not afk.

I am excited about this game, and am looking forward to making friends and having fun,  It is wonderful to meet you all! :)

Hi Dalian and welcome here ! Hope you will enjoy this game with us !  ;)

I'm Eric aka Mysterico, i am almost 32 years old and come from Paris in France. i joined this game 40 days ago and i really like this.

This is my first game like this. I was a bit lost and shy when I started but I was warmly welcomed by lots of people (including one who will recognize herself i think B)).

When I come here, I love meeting new people but also take care of my friends. I like talking, a little too ... some people say !  :P

I met so many nice people, wonderful friends, I had so many laughs and smiles, I shared many interesting conversations. Hope this is only the beginning ...  :)

See you soon here or in game, people ! 

Don't know if I'm still allowed to introduce myself after being here for three months already.

Hi everyone. I'm Tanya. I'm 35 years old and live in Germany. I was originally born a boy in Belgium but transitioned after my secondary school. I've been living as a woman happily ever since.

Over here you'll usually find me in the club or in Sin. Love island or the beach is where I go when I need some downtime. I like meeting new people so don't hesitate to talk to me if you bump into me. I try to be friendly and lighten the mood.

Overall I've found 3dx to be a great place where you can meet nice people and indulge in kinky fun if the mood takes you.