3DXChat Community

JBHeat Productions - New website, new video servers!

Brett Smith

I am very happy to announce that we finally have our new website up, and our own servers for video hosting. It will take a little while to fix all links and upload all the movies but this means that the videos will be in better quality. Naughty Machinima was a good place to host them for free, but they have a 200MB video limit and other restrictions, the quality is just not nice enough. I also will re-encode the videos and add our logo to the corner. It appears that many of our videos have been downloaded and posted on other adult websites. That pleases me and I am glad people people love JBH videos so a logo will be on them each on the bottom corner. Our movies from Naughty Machinima will be eventually removed. JBH videos had over 150,000 views all together, on different websites ever since we started.

You can check out the new website - still under construction - here: jbheat.com

The newest movie coming out soon with the adorable and sexy Lisa Anytime. Stay tuned :)

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Brett,

How can you see your movies on the site? Do you need an invite?

Thanks!:-)

Jazz

I'm sorry for the late response I just saw this. Now you don't need invite. Just go to JBHEAT.COM click on OUR MOVIES menu and select whichever you want to watch. Then you will be taken to the info page of the movie where the link will be provided below. I hope that helped :)

Cheers!