3DXChat Community

Hello, everyone

I would like to open new forum for everyone who so called "DJ" here.

In order to present your own DJ mix in this topic.

I've found many announcements in World Chat when I logged in.

Various so called "DJ" in dance room claimed their mixes were original and live sessions.

This topic is opened for promoting your mixes and share between your fans here.

To be honest with you, I'm not real DJ in my RL but I do love music & dancing.

I've learned how to do DJ by helping of friends & my mentors here.

I learned from scratch, repeat practicing and upload my works to public.

Mostly on MixcloudTM for almost 2 years.

It's not nice to copying other DJ works and claim them as your own mix.

By downloading either from YouTube, Vimeo or Illegal Website.

Here is the forum that you can do both of promoting your original DJ mix and entertain your 3DXChat fans at the same time.

Let me introduce my latest mix from MixcloudTM  as a kick off for this topic, TYVM.

pEjfOD5.png?1

Best STAT I could do for this mix :) :) :)

Jp0vHms.png?1

Great post Sammy!

I endorse what you are saying and you did it the right way. I wish more would follow your example but many of the "DJ's" in this game follow a silly practise:

• Find a Mix
  • Download the Mix
  • Add DJ to their name
  • Stream it to a Room
  • Claim to be awesome

The core problem is the people that aint care. I ve hear comments like: "I dont care if he / she is DJing live or downloaded a mix from Youtube. There is music and thats good"

And I say its wrong. Less caring party crowd is terrible. Music is not music just. Theres art behind it and I am sad not many people respect the art, no matter if its the creator of the song, the remixer or the DJ that plays the song.

People should buy their music to support the artist. Also learn how to play it properly without stealing the work from others (Remixes, Live Mixes, Ect.)

I know some think: "Hey lets add a DJ to my name and play some funky Mix. It ll be awesome!"

Nope. If you do it for room numbers and fame you doing it wrong. Why not do it because you enjoy to do it. Why not do it because you want to share your favourite music with the people and also share your passion for it.

With starting to buy music and learning how to DJ yourself that is a huge step forward. If you cant afford to buy alot of music and all the stuff you need to DJ properly then you should leave it to thoose that are. No offense to anyone but cheapskating and ripping content is not exactly art or DJing. It is stealing and claiming fame from other artists and thats not nice.

How would you feel if I steal your stuff and claim it "as my own"

Some people should really pay attention to that. Or we just continue to go by the Motto "I dont care if he / she is DJing live or downloaded a mix from Youtube. There is music and thats good"

Again good post Sammy! :wub:

Thank you for your great comment, Nikki.

I'm always filling up full playlist information with my mix.

To honor artists' creations whilst I'm telling to myself that I'm a kind of Radio DJ without salary.

Those are my hobbies. Happiness can't be traded with money.

:P :P :P

Oh yeah I am exactly the same. I dont need payment or anything. I just love to do it. Its so much fun and if people enjoy it alot its the best payment one can imagine!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...