30 replies to this topic

#21 Reds

Reds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 11:14 PM

Using my finely honed skills of deduction (honest!), I'm guessing there's more to this story than what is in the OP.  Anyway, bye!

#22 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:23 PM

Because.....

That is just a weak way of saying  " I dont like the people in 3dx. "

yap, as tipsy also i "got it" like that!! well, however, who or whatever was ment - turns page, saves lifetime, closes topic and says to syaoran38 :

tumblr_m6ftisBSFI1rnisa4.gif

bye-bye-bye-nsync-dance-gif.gif

“I’m bored’ is a ...

Spoiler

Edited by chaostika, 30 November 2016 - 07:54 PM.

• OliU likes this

#23 ClockworkHeart

ClockworkHeart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSecond star on the left, and straight on 'til morning.

Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:52 PM

16ypoz.jpg

#24 Antsypantsy

Antsypantsy

Distantly Close

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:53 PM

don't let the door hit ya...where the good lord split ya

adios muchachos

• OliU likes this

#25 syaoran38

syaoran38

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:42 AM

i might come back and thats a BIG might when i wrote the goodbye i was just frustrated at my so called friends on there they would chat for a bit then nothing even though we were beside eachother i didnt mean to take it out on the game or anyone. and yeah i chatted with others and had some fun but like i said the conversations never went anywhere. im happy with the game im on now and maybe if i feel like it ill come back to 3dxchat and give it another shot.

#26 Amberhawk

Amberhawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:12 PM

Oy,  OK.  If you do come back then welcome back but please keep in mind the consideration thing goes both ways. People do have lives, and sometimes they do get up to take care of something household related. Sometimes they are in PM hell at the moment and trying to clear that up in a polite fashion. Sometimes they might be consoling other friends in PM. Point is, try not to take it personally if they don't get right back to you. Just because you have these friends doesn't mean you have to refrain from meeting others and broadening that pool of friendship. Hell, go find a quicky til they can get back to you. Why not?

• Epi likes this

#27 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:24 PM

as i said in my previous post, it takes a while to get a good group of people as friends here, its trial and error.  dont be in a rush, in time you will find like minded people and if i have learned one thing in this place its this......    todays enemies are tomorrows friends or vice versa

as far as sex goes... go to a sex room or brothel if its that bad. not that hard to get attention there

• TamaraSweet likes this

#28 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:28 PM

just want to add one more thing. i am not saying you do this but actually talk to women, , instead of just asking for sex. nobody wants to be treated like a piece of meat( well some do) . learn about them as a person first, makes everything else so much easier

• chloe, MissPlaced, TamaraSweet and 1 other like this

#29 syaoran38

syaoran38

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:27 AM

i made a few great friends here and im happy just chatting with them only , im not gonna chat with anyone else its a waste of time to try to chat with anyone on the game. btw 80% of the women on games like this are guys even if her profiles says otherwise, learned that from my friends on the game. 

#30 Togo

Togo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:54 PM

just want to add one more thing. i am not saying you do this but actually talk to women, , instead of just asking for sex. nobody wants to be treated like a piece of meat( well some do) . learn about them as a person first, makes everything else so much easier

You been watching Oprah and sniffing fabric softener again havn't you Rob?

• RobT likes this

#31 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:10 PM

You been watching Oprah and sniffing fabric softener again havn't you Rob?

no, that was my gentle side. i think i was trying to guilt some girl into sex so linked to this showing my softer side :lol: :lol: :lol:

pretty sure it didnt work but hey, was worth a shot.

• Togo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: goodbye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users