3DXChat Community

Game crashes

adori03

never mind...i think it's because i canceled my sub. can't even log into the 3dxchat site... wow i paid a months worth and don't even get a weeks worth of play..my mistake in assuming in was like any other MMO.

Guest Lexii

Sorry I am confused :(  You cancelled your sub, but dont know why you cant access? I am not trying to be nasty here, but I am just trying to understand you :)

No, it is exactly like mmo, and canceling subscription means you wont automatically pay the upcoming months, that you haven't yet.

What i would suggest you to do though, is uninstall, clear registery files and then reinstall

Sorry I am confused :(  You cancelled your sub, but dont know why you cant access? I am not trying to be nasty here, but I am just trying to understand you :)

Usually with MMO's, when you subscribe then cancel they allow you to play/access for the time you've paid.

No, it is exactly like mmo, and canceling subscription means you wont automatically pay the upcoming months, that you haven't yet.

What i would suggest you to do though, is uninstall, clear registery files and then reinstall

I don't think it's run in the same fashion as traditional MMO's... I can't even log into the website for the download link. It forces me to choose a payment plan beforehand. 

/sigh.. oh well... wish they had made that clearer... haha, maybe it was in the terms & services? that nobody ever reads. 

Unless someone knows how to get the download link? Wouldn't mind "playing" for the time I've already paid. 

Guest Suikazura

I don't think it's run in the same fashion as traditional MMO's... I can't even log into the website for the download link. It forces me to choose a payment plan beforehand. 

/sigh.. oh well... wish they had made that clearer... haha, maybe it was in the terms & services? that nobody ever reads. 

Unless someone knows how to get the download link? Wouldn't mind "playing" for the time I've already paid. 

download new setup file

Try that link for the install file.

You are having some other issue than your account being cancelled. Are you sure you are using the correct password and login name? I have used this game after canceling until my time ran out. Know Rochi has also. So them not allowing you access because you cancelled your account isn't true.

Have you contacted support about this issue? They are usually pretty quick about responding to issues. 

download new setup file

Try that link for the install file.

You are having some other issue than your account being cancelled. Are you sure you are using the correct password and login name? I have used this game after canceling until my time ran out. Know Rochi has also. So them not allowing you access because you cancelled your account isn't true.

Have you contacted support about this issue? They are usually pretty quick about responding to issues. 

Positive. Just checked again with both email and username, still nothing. i do agree something's off as i mentioned it was working fine earlier.

Thank you for the install link it's up and running... now to see why i can't access the site. 

Positive. Just checked again with both email and username, still nothing. i do agree something's off as i mentioned it was working fine earlier.

Thank you for the install link it's up and running... now to see why i can't access the site. 

Make sure you're using the login information provided in the payment email.