Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationSomewhere mid Europe, CET

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:16 PM

2017-04-14%2019-08-39_22131.jpg

2017-04-14%2019-08-13_21351.jpg

“For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.” D.A.

• chaostika, chloe, KYUSS and 1 other like this

#43 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:52 PM

room closed |  but former [love island bot] still in closed room and listening to the last song that was running  :D

zoko7.jpg?id=97798677

c1fdf992b56731c0e637bfea45f78f44.gif

• KYUSS, OLESYA and analiza like this

#44 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

wrong thread

#45 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:52 PM

wrong thread

Happen to the best of us :P

#46 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:09 AM

Still alive

Haven't been around in 3DX for a while, my busy RL and being a bit annoyed and bored from 3DX and the behavior of some People inside her just kept me from coming here. SO I mostly just logged in to collect my xGold- I was a bit overwhelmed by the lots of pm's I found when logging in. Thank you all my awesome friends who thought of me.

Based on some changes and Events in RL I won't be that frequent in 3DX as before, but having so many awesome friends here will make me be here from time to time just to meet you all and Chat with you.

So if you like, join me on monday evening starting from 8 pm at Adventureworld for a little Event:

http://3dxforum.com/...-10th-8-pm-cet/

Hugs and Kisses

Zokora

• EstherFr likes this

#47 Ambergeddon

Ambergeddon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:23 AM

I am glad that you are well, I was quite worried as I imagine others were as well. The attitudes and behavior of some can certainly be a turn off but just remember that you are loved and will be dearly missed when you are away for such long periods of time.
  • Zokora likes this

#48 EstherFr

EstherFr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:23 PM

A lot of people have missed you, and I know a few ones beside me that were worried for you as well. But I'm really glad to see you well and back in 3dx, event if it's just now and then.

I really look forward to seeing you again on monday !

• Zokora likes this

#49 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:35 PM

Update in progress.......

Coming soon: Adventureworld II Beta :D

With the possibility of saving rooms now, I decided to rework Adventureworld with a more modular concept. This has the big advantage that you never know what you might find when you enter Adventureworld. But of course most of the existing Locations will still be there (I remember the disappointed reaction of some visitors when I opened AW without the moon bar recently)

So in the first step you will just find most Locations reworked, some are still missing, not sure if I will add them again.

Hope to see you there soon !!!

until then here is one of my favorite songs at the moment:

Kisses

Zokora

• chaostika likes this

#50 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:44 AM

Deus, dona mihi serenitatem accipere res quae non possum mutare, fortitudinem mutare res quae possum, alque sapientiam differentiam cognosce

Always good to keep this in mind. For a moment I was tempted to discuss with some people about what they are doing in the forum and in World Chat, ask them why they are doing what they do, why so much hate, insults, rudeness. In my opinion what is going on in the forum is getting out of control at the moment and I kindly ask all people to sit back for a moment and rethink that all, and if it wouldn’t be time to stop it.

And yes, it is always the others who are to be blamed and who should stop, but it is you who is impacted by this all, but nevertheless in this state there will no one go out of that fight as a winner, it is just a spiral going down leading to more and more ridiculous accusations and worse feelings for all who participate.

Is this the reason why you joined a forum of a sex game? To fight some people with other opinions? OK, I already hear again that is the other to blame as he/she said/did something. If you want to continue this might be a wonderful excuse for yourself, but still it is you who is influenced more by all your hate and bad feelings than the other.

If you like to continue, I can’t and I don’t want to hinder you, I just try to show up some alternatives:

• Forgiveness instead of revenge
  • Responsibility instead of guilt
  • Love instead of fear

If you like to have some inspiring communication instead of rudeness and hate, the first thing to do is to stop devaluating the contributions of other people and listen to them to maybe get new points of view on things. If you are convinced you are right anyway, you can just save your words as this will get people into refusal, and justifiably so, as except of what you can measure or film/photograph, there is no right or wrong, only different interpretations.

The same btw with good and evil. Who claims to be the moral instance to give an absolute and universal definition of what is good or evil (only if you claim to be god)

I am just wondering where this all is heading to and got the impression that it has gone beyond a point of no return, but I hope I err with that.

And anyway I don’t care

• How may alts someone has got
  • Which gender someone has in RL
  • What someone is doing in RL
  • What people tell about others

But I care

• If someone insults others
  • If someone shows a lack of respect
  • If someone devaluates others or what others tell

Kisses

Zokora

• chaostika, KYUSS and JessicaX like this

#51 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:14 PM

everything above 

tumblr_nwvfvvhItZ1uiekxro1_500.gif

• KYUSS likes this

#52 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 10:30 AM

Adventureworld Anniversary

„and the best thing that you can do is take whatever comes to you as time flies “ (Porcupine Tree: Time flies)

Adventureworld celebrates its first anniversary, so I think it is time for me to have a look back on the past year and all the events.

First of all, I am thankful for all the awesome people I met and wonderful friends I found, they are too numerous to list them all, but I know they all know how much they mean to me. There are some that campaigned me from the beginning and even before that (You know I mean you, Steph). But I could cite my friends list here. Maybe I rather tell you all in game when I see you.  And even though I am not that frequent in 3DX anymore as I was before and haven’t met some of you for a longer time, you are still in my heart and in my mind. Besides that, I am happy that Adventureworld is still attracting people to come in and discover my little island and the different locations and to be in communication.

In addition, I learned a lot about myself and my sexuality. For me, sex is as well a form of communication and interaction with other people. Communication, respect and an attitude of love (maybe not in the sense most people talk about love but rather as a context) are therefore prerequisites for me for having sex with someone. I just read an article about a former prostitute who told that a lot of men ejaculate and think this is an orgasm, reducing themselves to their dick and some mechanics on it, like a need that has to be fulfilled. I think there is much more to it and I had some amazing moments here with amazing people, proving that there can be much more behind. But this I just my humble opinion, making me quite picky in this game. The poses are nice eye-candy, but for me good sex consists of more. But I admit I am here still as well for the sex…

So far for the sex aspect, another aspect you might have recognized is the possibility to live my creativity with room building. When I started Adventureworld, I had no idea about the outcome, just experimenting with the objects. And Adventureworld was not the first trial, but I still like it after one year, upgraded it to 2.0 with some design changes, and I will rebuild it when the next update is out, happy to be able to reduce the lag and make AW accessible as well to people with computers with lower performance.

The third thing that keeps me being in Adventureworld is the fact that I rediscovered my love for music (Thanks to SayaX and Mulan). Collecting and sorting songs into playlists, creating theme evenings, finding new songs that inspire others, getting requests that inspire me, music just touches my soul (Thanks to my best 2 listeners, Esther and Tika)

And there have been some more things I have seen in this time, some things just making me wonder…

…like the room with the title ‘Sex hospital (no chat, Colds ok)’. Silent roleplaying? Maybe everyone in his / her own fantasy, but why use a mmorpg sex game for that, you can do the same alone, just my humble opinion

…like the DJ wars. Yes, I know there is a lot of people calling themselves DJ, making me wonder why this game attracts so many DJs who might have more fun DJing in RL than here. Nevertheless, all those accusations and allegations about who is really a DJ, who is a good or a bad DJ seemed a bit useless to me. I would never call myself a DJ, I just love to stream the music I like in my room, and if I attend a musical event, it is the music and the people who are there, and not the question how perfect the transition is or if the DJ is mixing live, that makes me like it or not. But again, only my opinion and I agree that different people have different opinions on that.

…like the private war of some guys in WC and in the forum, spending much time and energy to bypass several bans. But even though that was annoying I am glad we had to bear them only for some moments. Just imagine, they have to bear themselves their whole lifetime.

…like all the insults and rudeness in the forum and in the live chat. For what do people insult or devalue others? The culture of discussion seems to get lost more and more, before people have to be concerned with divergent opinions, the rather start to devalue them. Sometimes I wonder if people fear other opinions or that they might have been erring. Other opinions are a huge gift, as they give you the chance for further development. And most arguments are not about the fact but about the interpretation of them. So, who wants to be god and provide the ultimate interpretation everybody should follow?

…like Pandora and the ‘alt-allegation’. It seems to become a new kind of sport inside 3dx to accuse somebody to be an alt of someone else. One of the biggest fears here seems to be the idea that someone might cheat on someone, using an alt for that. I am not using Pandora and I won’t use it, as it rather seems to make things worse than better.

Sometimes I think it could be all so easy, this is a game for fun, so why not just have fun? The only answer that sounds logical to me is that some people don’t want to have fun.

At the end I want to thank all those people who have touched my soul and who I consider as a gift. I know there might me some alts among them, but I do not care. Thank you for your being and the pleasure to get to know you!!!

Ambergeddon, AngelinaFR, Bellca, Chaostika, Daim, DavidRyan, DJStarrFyre, EstherFr, EvilElf, Fabry, Foken, Geneavas, Gubi, JasonWilde, JoanaSlut, Joustyn, JulieFR, Jullyinfema, Kaliea, Karena, Kyuss, LadyLayla, Loona, Lylly, Malakae, Mejwin, MichaelD, MissLoretta, MistressSheila, Mulan, Nicole, Nutaki, Olesya, Rosegarden, Selan, Solliez, Sonata, StephanieCD, Thana, xormus, XYunaX

• chaostika, KYUSS, ffan and 1 other like this

#53 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 31 October 2017 - 11:50 AM

I can't wait to see what you would build with the next upgrade. Your room is a place to think, to dream. thank you this wonder

• chaostika, KYUSS, Zokora and 1 other like this

#54 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:20 PM

one_year_anniversary_by_rjzombieking-d4v

Spoiler

#55 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:57 AM

Still being speechless when I see avatars with names like "RapistJack" run around.

I guess everyone has his personal Limits, but this is definitely beyond mine. Too many women have suffered from being raped, so this is just disgusting in my eyes...

• chaostika, ffan, MeiLing and 1 other like this

#56 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:32 PM

World Editor is out :)

/me lock myself up in my room exploring the World Editor

• ffan and MeiLing like this

#57 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:41 PM

Adventureworld's End

After being in the game for 2 years I have come to the decision, that I will not renew my subscription which will end at the end of January.

I have enjoyed the game and meeting so many amazing people, but in the end, this game made me feel even more lonely, as every time when I logged off the game, it left me alone in my RL house, going to sleep alone and missing someone who I can have not only a mental nearness, but as well a physical nearness and the nearness of sharing my everyday life.

This made me come to the decision to focus on the game called RL. I am thankful for all the wonderful people I had the pleasure to meet and the experiences I made in the game, the good ones and and not so good ones.

I will be in the game from time to time until my subscription ends, hoping to be able to say good bye to all you amazing people in the game.

This goes out to all who I won't meet in game personally: It was a pleasure to meet you and spend my time with you, having met you all shows me, that there are responsible, smart, loving and amazing people all around the world, which makes me hopeful for the future of the human race. Have a wonderful time, enjoy the game, I love you all....

Kisses

Zokora

#58 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:27 AM

You will be missed Zokora. 

Kiss

• Jenzi and Zokora like this

#59 Jenzi

Jenzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
  • Locationfrisia orientalis

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:39 PM

I am sorry to read this Zokora. I wish you all the best in RL. Maybe you will come back some day. Hugs.

• Zokora and MeiLing like this

#60 Ambergeddon

Ambergeddon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:16 PM

I'm going to miss you, my wonderful friend, I hope you find the happiness you seek.

• Jenzi and Zokora like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users