Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSomewhere mid Europe, CET

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:16 PM

2017-04-14%2019-08-39_22131.jpg

2017-04-14%2019-08-13_21351.jpg

“For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.” D.A.

• chaostika, chloe, KYUSS and 1 other like this

#43 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:52 PM

room closed |  but former [love island bot] still in closed room and listening to the last song that was running  :D

zoko7.jpg?id=97798677

c1fdf992b56731c0e637bfea45f78f44.gif

• KYUSS, OLESYA and analiza like this

#44 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,563 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

wrong thread

#45 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:52 PM

wrong thread

Happen to the best of us :P

#46 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:09 AM

Still alive

Haven't been around in 3DX for a while, my busy RL and being a bit annoyed and bored from 3DX and the behavior of some People inside her just kept me from coming here. SO I mostly just logged in to collect my xGold- I was a bit overwhelmed by the lots of pm's I found when logging in. Thank you all my awesome friends who thought of me.

Based on some changes and Events in RL I won't be that frequent in 3DX as before, but having so many awesome friends here will make me be here from time to time just to meet you all and Chat with you.

So if you like, join me on monday evening starting from 8 pm at Adventureworld for a little Event:

http://3dxforum.com/...-10th-8-pm-cet/

Hugs and Kisses

Zokora

• EstherFr likes this

#47 Ambergeddon

Ambergeddon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:23 AM

I am glad that you are well, I was quite worried as I imagine others were as well. The attitudes and behavior of some can certainly be a turn off but just remember that you are loved and will be dearly missed when you are away for such long periods of time.
  • Zokora likes this

#48 EstherFr

EstherFr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:23 PM

A lot of people have missed you, and I know a few ones beside me that were worried for you as well. But I'm really glad to see you well and back in 3dx, event if it's just now and then.

I really look forward to seeing you again on monday !

• Zokora likes this

#49 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:35 PM

Update in progress.......

Coming soon: Adventureworld II Beta :D

With the possibility of saving rooms now, I decided to rework Adventureworld with a more modular concept. This has the big advantage that you never know what you might find when you enter Adventureworld. But of course most of the existing Locations will still be there (I remember the disappointed reaction of some visitors when I opened AW without the moon bar recently)

So in the first step you will just find most Locations reworked, some are still missing, not sure if I will add them again.

Hope to see you there soon !!!

until then here is one of my favorite songs at the moment:

Kisses

Zokora

• chaostika likes this

#50 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:44 AM

Deus, dona mihi serenitatem accipere res quae non possum mutare, fortitudinem mutare res quae possum, alque sapientiam differentiam cognosce

Always good to keep this in mind. For a moment I was tempted to discuss with some people about what they are doing in the forum and in World Chat, ask them why they are doing what they do, why so much hate, insults, rudeness. In my opinion what is going on in the forum is getting out of control at the moment and I kindly ask all people to sit back for a moment and rethink that all, and if it wouldn’t be time to stop it.

And yes, it is always the others who are to be blamed and who should stop, but it is you who is impacted by this all, but nevertheless in this state there will no one go out of that fight as a winner, it is just a spiral going down leading to more and more ridiculous accusations and worse feelings for all who participate.

Is this the reason why you joined a forum of a sex game? To fight some people with other opinions? OK, I already hear again that is the other to blame as he/she said/did something. If you want to continue this might be a wonderful excuse for yourself, but still it is you who is influenced more by all your hate and bad feelings than the other.

If you like to continue, I can’t and I don’t want to hinder you, I just try to show up some alternatives:

• Forgiveness instead of revenge
  • Responsibility instead of guilt
  • Love instead of fear

If you like to have some inspiring communication instead of rudeness and hate, the first thing to do is to stop devaluating the contributions of other people and listen to them to maybe get new points of view on things. If you are convinced you are right anyway, you can just save your words as this will get people into refusal, and justifiably so, as except of what you can measure or film/photograph, there is no right or wrong, only different interpretations.

The same btw with good and evil. Who claims to be the moral instance to give an absolute and universal definition of what is good or evil (only if you claim to be god)

I am just wondering where this all is heading to and got the impression that it has gone beyond a point of no return, but I hope I err with that.

And anyway I don’t care

• How may alts someone has got
  • Which gender someone has in RL
  • What someone is doing in RL
  • What people tell about others

But I care

• If someone insults others
  • If someone shows a lack of respect
  • If someone devaluates others or what others tell

Kisses

Zokora

• chaostika, KYUSS and JessicaX like this