3DXChat Community

Ayon Update

Guest Ayon

Hi All

Firstly thank you to all my friends in 3DX, you are all very dear to me.

I have been playing for a 6 months now and I have had the most fun of any video game I have played for a long time.

Some of you may have noticed my absents in game this months and that's because I had to travel overseas unexpectedly.

Upon my return i walked head on into a major drama that, well I though I was smart enough to avoid and it scared the hell out of me.

In saying that, I am not leaving 3DX as I love my friends and the building side of this game too much. The feedback and joy I get from you all viewing and dancing in my creations is too addictive to give up.

However I have created an Alt that I will be hiding within the room editor to continue building. No one will see this alt except my closet friends but when I log into 2.0 it will be with Ayon.

So I am not gone, just hiding and continuing to create for you all.

I have 3 clubs I am working on and I hope to have one if not two opened before Christmas for you all to enjoy.

Thank you 3DX community for your support.

<3 Ayon

Guest SweetCaress1

Glad to see you back Ayon , you are a cool chick , sorry you are getting some drama in the game .. stay happy and keep smiling ..sweets xxx