3DXChat Community

Poetry from the Groin

Yalun

• 3 weeks later...

Your gonna fucking love this cos i'm so fucking neat,

you wanna bash some heads then i'm the one to beat.

I always respect a poet the use of creative words,

I also love the confidence to use conflict as a place to verbally spurt

It's formerly quite raw you use thee freedom of speech there's a wealth to explore.

AND YOU KNOW IT.

To reveal the sacrificial suffering that others inflict on minds is something i adore

We do it to ourselves make this world aspire to sheer negativity lacking desire

When this was a place of escape from the realm of reality. Many become huge liars

Fakes, complicated wank bait, Catfishes, like phantom's that hide behind a screen.. Trying to keep us keen.. Yes, we become delusional,  Ya toy with da tackle, Douching in ya cream, living a romantic scene,

lovingly sharing your rhyme.. Isn't it all Divine.. Nothing less than sublime. (For a time).. It's pleasureful to receive when equally returned

We come here to live out a fantasy a mental game, this is only to fill in a gap where real life won't pleasure us the same

Surely you'd rather keep things sane, Or all this experience would be in vane..  Attach a constant smile to that face.

have fun, laugh with everyone the same. Make the most of this place as it will be you that reaps and gains.

This is what i have done. Makes me a happier spirit to not become the nasty, fucking, arrogant, cunt..

That others portray here for fun.

╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝

¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪      A Tongue That Produces WhiPLash!!