23 replies to this topic

#21 Nate/Dev/Leo

Nate/Dev/Leo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationThe beautiful state of Colorado

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:00 AM

In this game anyone could lie about their age, so it would be easy for a minor to join. If you are sure or suspect someone is a minor it would probably be best to report them.

Not sure why I said suspect, only report someone if you are sure they are underage.

#22 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:15 AM

Not sure why I said suspect, only report someone if you are sure they are underage.

Not to be argumentative, but what constitutes "being sure?"

A: Are you really 18?

B: Yeah, I am.

A: You don't talk like it.

B: I'll be 18 soon. Close enough.

A: What's your real age?

B: I'm 16 but my dad doesn't care. He lets me use is card.

The only thing that a conversation like this proves is that B has already lied at least twice.

And if I were forced to bet a day's pay on it, I would bet on B being a 25 year old looking to jerk someone around before I would bet on B actually being 16.

Again, if you are uncomfortable with something, then by all means avoid it. But it is not the players' responsibility to police the site for the Devs. 

• xMaceyx likes this

#23 RoxxyLoves

RoxxyLoves

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:13 AM

Does it really say Age of Majority and not Maturity?

#24 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,033 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:38 PM

actually going to have to disagree, there is a reason that this game and just about every other online game known to man has a report button and thats to report suspicious shit thats against the rules. by all means if you think a minor is playing, report it. devs can figure what if anything they will do about it. they may do nothing but your conscience is clear.  and if you are uncomfortable reporting it, send it to me, i will do it gladly.

Not to mention that at least here, its against the law to knowingly cyber a minor. feel free to say im trying to police, i dont mind :P

giphy.gif

• LovelyBritney likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users