3DXChat Community

New stuff but...

Cordelia

...why does the bed (and table) come with fixed accessories?

It would have been nice to have the option to a) not have them and/or b ) if you're going to the trouble to create things like that, use the items on the bookcase, for example.

...and no bed linen color change?

Well, probably for the same reason they have eight (?) different color cubes instead of one with a color changer but why?

...and why does there appear to be no couple (or more) sex poses for the new bed?

There only appears to be single poses (well, myself and partner couldn't get it to work).

...and can't we use our own walls to lounge against, as opposed to unwashed public ones?

...why does the bed (and table) come with fixed accessories?

It would have been nice to have the option to a) not have them and/or b ) if you're going to the trouble to create things like that, use the items on the bookcase, for example.

...and no bed linen color change?

Well, probably for the same reason they have eight (?) different color cubes instead of one with a color changer but why?

...and why does there appear to be no couple (or more) sex poses for the new bed?

There only appears to be single poses (well, myself and partner couldn't get it to work).

...and can't we use our own walls to lounge against, as opposed to unwashed public ones?

For the fixed accessories and bed linen, I have no idea. (It's six color cubes btw)

For the poses, my partner and I could get them to work just fine. And you can use the walls in your own apartments...just look for a specific spot...it's very finicky.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks Gelda. I'll try again ;)

OK, I was able to get Betty and Bob to use the bed but, earlier, with a "real" partner, we weren't able to use it. I'll keep trying ;)

Presumably, with the walls, "a specific spot" is the same in everyone's apartment(s)? If so, where have you managed it?

To tell you the truth (too many games), I'm not sure if I should be left-clicking, right-clicking or what.

Thanks to MissPlaced, I now know where I can lounge against the wall in my own apartment (at least #1).

It is like a 2m stretch on the left hand side wall, looking from the balcony, about 3/4 of the way towards the back wall.

I couldn't get it to work with my sofa there but, now I have moved that, it works.