3DXChat Community

EVENT 2, NOVEMBER 19

Rob.

All these picture, plus a wonderful one were taken by a talented Photographer and my friend GammaReh. Thank you Autumnkush for defending the Event 2 from being ruined by something less than a man, pretending to be a woman. 

The DJs were amazing, left in their own judgement these talent individuals had around 90 something people. 70 was the average for 7 hours. It went down from there not due to the DJs but due to the time. So DJs Event 3 can only hold slots for 8 hours. Once rebuild the room named Terra will hold DJ showcase, two Djs of Events 1 or 2 will play along with someone who never played in any Event.

well with a Wedding, a welcome back and another club i am moving Terra's Opening to the 4th..so...

4 DECEMBER 2016

TERRA OPENS ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC

:blink:  (sounds like an ad to a hooker) :D

3 EVENT DJS

DOING THEIR OWN THING

AS PER EVENT RULES

I told ya it wu be better see    :)  :rolleyes:

yeah but have to think most DJs are busy Friday n Saturday nights doing their things somewhere, Sundays was sed originally but then got changed and now back to Sundays, I know tis not a party day, but since this was supposed to be a DJs playground then why not on a sunday?

well with a Wedding, a welcome back and another club i am moving Terra's Opening to the 4th..so...

4 DECEMBER 2016

TERRA OPENS ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC

:blink:  (sounds like an ad to a hooker) :D

3 EVENT DJS

DOING THEIR OWN THING

AS PER EVENT RULES

HAHAHAHA!!! The Event Right on my Birthday! That's cool. Maybe I'll come on and play Something ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

EVENT 3 is coming. Pathfinder's final event. In order to make the Events I have been using my Room 2, the same room Pandora's Box is. I am making a new version of Pandora's Box, an actual original room and multiple ideas brought by many close friends. My Picture 8 is devoted to just the "Face" of Event 3, I am waiting for the 3DX update then putting Event 3 on a higher speed. Lets hope there are no more interruptions by a certain group, I only have one account and don't use people or multiple accounts beef up the numbers, I don't care about the records enough to interrupt other people's good times. My Alt Mayhem is gonna be taking Event 4, 4 is supposed to be the final Event but damn so many DJs made the most of their chance and I am fuck'n proud to have seen them perform their best during that time, many of you DJs just got so much better since the Event. I make what I can, but like many I am a fan and have become a fan of many of the DJs that were in the first 2 Events. Mid January I start asking DJs, trolls get ready, I place facts to your lies, truths sting so good doesn't it bitches.