3DXChat Community

EVENT 2, NOVEMBER 19

Rob.

November 19 at 11 am Eastern is the time for the second Event, sadly with time some amazing DJs had to cancelled or have disappear. Even worse due to idiots trolling the promoter i asked to help me with the Event 2 has disappeared. The Rules of the EVENTS are the DJs get one hour to play what they want and how they want to.

THE EVENT 2

11AM EASTERN TIME

11am Evil Elf

12pm ZaraUk

1pm  Achroi

2pm  SayaX 

3pm  MrsCandice 

4pm  SparkleBottom 

5pm  Faelanna

6pm   Bellana

7pm  PollInsanity 

8pm  StarrFyre

9pm  Ukari 

10pm OnyX 

11pm DJNinjaGirl

12am OOLISA

Special thanks to GammaReh for the picture of the DJ Tower.

Im upset, noone ofer me to play spells at the event XDDD

I have not heard you DJ, but last Event was 19 hours, the final person to enter was after the 17th hour. The DJs playing well they have proven themselves and love the music. They are there to play music, their music, their way, it is fuck'n awesome. I got to hear what they love and I am a fan. So after the 14 wanna play take the Tower make the listeners your fans by showing them who you are as a DJ.

I have not heard you DJ, but last Event was 19 hours, the final person to enter was after the 17th hour. The DJs playing well they have proven themselves and love the music. They are there to play music, their music, their way, it is fuck'n awesome. I got to hear what they love and I am a fan. So after the 14 wanna play take the Tower make the listeners your fans by showing them who you are as a DJ.

I love that open minded thinking Rob!   coolers   XD

Well for any DJs out there that feel the need to show how good they are get ready. The 14 were ask and a few asked themselves, because, I could not locate them at the time.. Once the 14 are done please ask and see if you can go up the tower and DJ, after Event 2 is done, I am clearing the room to start making Event 3. I decided to keep Terra's Castle as a room to showcase DJs that need that one break.

Any ways the Events are not clubs opening or my quest to break room record. The Lussian Group holds the record as 114 for an opening and 125 as the current room record. I was a part of the group so, room records are not as important to me as the recognition of what these DJs can do. A DJ tends to pay to play for people, unless they are in their room or there is a program i have yet to hear about. Some buy their music, so about time they get to show their stuff. If it is mixing great, song selection just as great, fact is a DJ that mixes can get it wrong like a DJ that does song selecting. What makes a DJ special and great is their ability to feel the crowd and give them what they want.

Near the end of the first Event, I met Rockster and Flake, two amazing people whose enthusiasm (holy shit i spelled it right) convinced me to do a second Event. Like Maria, Rockster, Flake, Morgaine, JessUL and so many others put their ideas and point of views. Especially SugarBunny and her amazing crew. The whole purpose of the Event is to have fun, so this Saturday, lets fuck'n have fun...    

:P And on that note, the fuck area is in the back, name fades if you are shy about having sex there, if not aim for the moon show offs....  :D

Im upset, noone ofer me to play spells at the event XDDD

You don't need to play spells when my music gets you naked. And Rule 42 stipulates that "RedMelisande must get naked when SayaX DJs".

Special thank you to Nella Rochi and Alex Ryder, their DLLs made it possible, otherwise i would still be on Pandora's Box using the cheatengine. And Clone (RobT) thank you for reminding me, please DJs try to bring your dancers, I will ask for volunteers but it is better when it is a friends up there. Conquer the Tower, woe the crowd, life is more fun with friends around. Also rule 2 no sex with the DJ, when the DJ's set is over they are no longer the DJ so the beds and sofa are in front of the moon and in the back.  :P