3DXChat Community

Share your in-game tips / fun things!

JamesJames

Hi guys!

I've been messing around a bit ingame now, and over time I've found that sometimes it's not immediately apparent what sort of things you can do ingame, and you just have to play around to discover things. Here's some neat things I've discovered to start with. I wonder if anyone else has some?

- Rope play!

We all know that the "bondage chair" in the club adds for some particuarly kinky fun - but did you know that you can add it to your home? Go into your home editor and place the seemingly innocent-looking "stool" somewhere, and that's it! You can access the bondage pose in your home. I've also noticed that if you start sex on the stool in your home, and then (while the pose is active) click a bed or couch to change pose, the "submissive" partner still has their ropes tied on! This could make for all sorts of wild, kinky action. (Though I haven't tested this outside of "+add" bot mode - maybe someone can confirm this one?)

- M/M Cumshot options

In the interim before the devs implement true M/M cumshots for us bi/gay guys (Please? Pretty please?) - The best options are probably going to be the simplest. Having your partner ride you cowboy has him shooting over your chest- or even jerking him off in the pool can lead to some fun times. It's no facial, but it's what we've got, boys. Work it!

- M/M or F/F - Extra poses on other furniture/pool

One thing that kind of disappointed me when first starting up were the lack of sex poses for lesbian, or gay couples, when sexing on beds or floors. I was surprised that I couldn't find a simple "cunnilingus" pose for the ladies, or a simple "blowjob" for men. It wasn't until much later on that I discovered where they are! If you're a lady and want to treat your ladyfriend real nice- lay her down on the couch. If you're a man and you're liking the idea of being on your knees with another man- Take him home to your pool. It seems there really is good reason to have sex on ALL THE THINGS! :P

Anyone else discovered anything interesting/fun? :)

Speed Bar

I don't know how you all did it, but that speed bar? I never used it much, just started slow and increased the speed in time.

That was, until I had this partner that really used that dial. So, during a blow job she would constantly change the speed, going from slow to fast and back. And, boy, that was quite arousing. I guess the animation seems less repetitive that way. Anyway, give it a try :)

Did you know you can detach your camera from your avi with [F5] and the move it around separately with the cursor keys? I surely didn't!

Just yesterday I was sitting on the couch in my apartment with two lovely ladies getting to know each other. God, I wished I had known it then :)

Guest Suikazura

It's a myth :) lol

Kermit: That’s a myth. 

Telly: Yeah, but she’s my “myth”! 

Kermit: No, no, myth, myth! 

Carol Kane: Yeth?

(From: The Muppet Movie)

Did you know you can detach your camera from your avi with [F5] and the move it around separately with the cursor keys? I surely didn't!

Just yesterday I was sitting on the couch in my apartment with two lovely ladies getting to know each other. God, I wished I had known it then :)

All out of likes but this is helpful. Thanks. I was wondering how to navigate using F5..

Ok, maybe not really useful, except for that really artistic screenshot :). If you press X the camera blurs the image of everything that is further away, keeping only the center sharp in focus. Well, if that is you and your partner dancing on the beach for instance...you can get a nice screenshot. Pressing X again resets the camera to normal behavior. 

Hi guys!

I've been messing around a bit ingame now, and over time I've found that sometimes it's not immediately apparent what sort of things you can do ingame, and you just have to play around to discover things. Here's some neat things I've discovered to start with. I wonder if anyone else has some?

- Rope play!

We all know that the "bondage chair" in the club adds for some particuarly kinky fun - but did you know that you can add it to your home? Go into your home editor and place the seemingly innocent-looking "stool" somewhere, and that's it! You can access the bondage pose in your home. I've also noticed that if you start sex on the stool in your home, and then (while the pose is active) click a bed or couch to change pose, the "submissive" partner still has their ropes tied on! This could make for all sorts of wild, kinky action. (Though I haven't tested this outside of "+add" bot mode - maybe someone can confirm this one?)

- M/M Cumshot options

In the interim before the devs implement true M/M cumshots for us bi/gay guys (Please? Pretty please?) - The best options are probably going to be the simplest. Having your partner ride you cowboy has him shooting over your chest- or even jerking him off in the pool can lead to some fun times. It's no facial, but it's what we've got, boys. Work it!

- M/M or F/F - Extra poses on other furniture/pool

One thing that kind of disappointed me when first starting up were the lack of sex poses for lesbian, or gay couples, when sexing on beds or floors. I was surprised that I couldn't find a simple "cunnilingus" pose for the ladies, or a simple "blowjob" for men. It wasn't until much later on that I discovered where they are! If you're a lady and want to treat your ladyfriend real nice- lay her down on the couch. If you're a man and you're liking the idea of being on your knees with another man- Take him home to your pool. It seems there really is good reason to have sex on ALL THE THINGS! :P

Anyone else discovered anything interesting/fun? :)

I agree! i want that M/M Cumshot pose soooo baaad T_T

• 2 weeks later...