3DXChat Community

To All American's

Coastal Gabby

Aside from most of those statements beinv completely out of context my favorite is always the argument on demacracy. It is suprising how many people dont understand America is a "REPUBLIC". Means we are supposed to follow electorial laws which hasnt been happening or one candid would be in prison "maybe" both, then we might have better cadidates.

I will however take non poltically correct and blunt over criminal, shady, and killer.

Germany was a Republic too until 1933 that mentioned guy with the loud voice changed it. Coincidence or totally out of context again?

I absolutely encourage all those threating and who threatened to leave if Trump got elected to make good on thier threats. I offer a free packing service at no charge, just let me know ill help

That's not very nice...you won...win gracefully :P ...what's done is done...I think it's a sad day personally but slightly inevitable given current trends worldwide. Hope it works out for the betterment of all I really do.

Germany was a Republic too until 1933 that mentioned guy with the loud voice changed it. Coincidence or totally out of context again?

America always has been, not sure I see the comparison. The government needs to follow the laws elected by the people and that has been greatly lacking in recent years. Case in point the lack of Hillary's removal / arrest for things others have been convicted and are serving life sentences for.

That's not very nice...you won...win gracefully :P ...what's done is done...I think it's a sad day personally but slightly inevitable given current trends worldwide. Hope it works out for the betterment of all I really do.

Im supposed to "win" gracefully while you call it a sad day. Irony. Secondly, I didnt make public statements about leaving the country if Hillary got elected like so many in recent months. Im not sure how hoping those people leave is other than graceful when it was their statements, and frankly im tired of hearing them. As you said its done, so enough with the moving threats, people need to do it now. Finally, I never claimed to be nice, just blunt and honest.

Respect your opinion however.

Im very pro choice, also not concerned that will ever get voted in, and as previously stated, There is a process to decide that legally, Hillary on the other hand, already proven herself a criminal. Ill pass on that as a presidential choice.

Not that I want to get involved in crazy political debates, but Trump is on record as saying that he will select a new Supreme Court Justice with the intention of overturning Roe v. Wade. So that "process to decide that legally" could easily come to pass now. Abortion is already extremely difficult to actually obtain in many southern states.

I'm just glad I live in Canada.

Im supposed to "win" hracefully while you call it a sad day. Irony. Secondly, I didnt make public statements about leaving the country if Hillary got elected like so many in recent months. Im not sure how hoping those people leave is other than graceful when it was their statements, and frankly im tired of hearing them. As you said its done, so enough with the moving threats, people need to do it now. Finally, I never claimed to be nice, just blunt and honest.

Respect your opinion however.

Okie not gonna argue...I'll leave you to be angry about stuff and blunt and honest. :)

Not that I want to get involved in crazy political debates, but Trump is on record as saying that he will select a new Supreme Court Justice with the intention of overturning Roe v. Wade. So that "process to decide that legally" could easily come to pass now. Abortion is already extremely difficult to actually obtain in many southern states.

I'm just glad I live in Canada.

There is a lot more in the way of it then that. But it is only one issue. By way of example however it is why i did NOT vote for Joe Heck, because of his pro life choices and thankfully he lost, unfortunatly with the presidency there is awhole lot more at stake then just the one issue and not a good second choice.

Im also glad you live in Canada

Okie not gonna argue...I'll leave you to be angry about stuff and blunt and honest. :)

Well I prefer debate over argument. I appreciate your comments and opinions none the less . Im not sure who said im angry. Im far from angry. Blunt and honest for sure.

The election of Trump was a protest, just as Brexit was in the UK. The credit crunch of 2008 reflected the flaws in our political elite putting the process of policy making in the hands of market forces and the bankers. We are all still paying the price for this decision, made by leaders devoid of any real ideology, direction and vision. And when the bankers royally fucked up eight years ago, instead of being jailed for their crimes, they were given trillions of dollars - taken from tax payers - and told to go do it all over again. Austerity hasn't bitten them has it? Still the same financial institutions at the helm and still the same political hegemony. And still people like you and I paying the price. Farage (brexit) and Trump cleverly attached their ambitions to this feeling that something has to change, that those responsible for a failed economy and a failed political process had to be made accountable. The 'what happens now?' is scary, but the reasons why voters in the UK and US finally took a stance against the status quo are totally understandable.

To quote Tony Blair, which is apt considering his role in the new world order post 9/11: '“The kaleidoscope has been shaken. The pieces are in flux. Soon they will settle again. Before they do, let us re-order the world.”

The election of Trump was a protest, just as Brexit was in the UK. The credit crunch of 2008 reflected the flaws in our political elite putting the process of policy making in the hands of market forces and the bankers. We are all still paying the price for this decision, made by leaders devoid of any real ideology, direction and vision. And when the bankers royally fucked up eight years ago, instead of being jailed for their crimes, they were given trillions of dollars - taken from tax payers - and told to go do it all over again. Austerity hasn't bitten them has it? Still the same financial institutions at the helm and still the same political hegemony. And still people like you and I paying the price. Farage (brexit) and Trump cleverly attached their ambitions to this feeling that something has to change, that those responsible for a failed economy and a failed political process had to be made accountable. The 'what happens now?' is scary, but the reasons why voters in the UK and US finally took a stance against the status quo are totally understandable.

To quote Tony Blair, which is apt considering his role in the new world order post 9/11: '“The kaleidoscope has been shaken. The pieces are in flux. Soon they will settle again. Before they do, let us re-order the world.”

While I think there is a bit more to it then just that, I cant say I disagree either.

Well...you may wanna have a look at the popular vote. He won that too, in this case the electoral college only played a roll in showing the leader through out, unlike the previous Clinton Election where Bush actually won the popular vote but lost to the Electoral College vote. But yeah it really should be a 1 to 1. It's so antiquated...

Ahh I see that ...   just got home from work,  he was a million or so ahead last I looked about 1am  PST time.   I stand corrected. 

What about the 7 000 000 other voters decided to stay home and banned this election? maybe the final result will be in favor to democrate if they went to poll. idk... finally I'm not sure anymore about many things could happen in the USA .

What about the 7 000 000 other voters decided to stay home and banned this election? maybe the final result will be in favor to democrate if they went to poll. idk... finally I'm not sure anymore about many things could happen in the USA .

What if your aunt had a dick?   Oh she'd be your uncle...      What IF?   Really?  Well luckily you don't need to be too concerned about what happens in the US if you don't live here  and the BS about being bombed...    seriously?  Trump is a business man,  unless  your country likes to perform ISIS acts,  you pretty safe from being bombed despite what Hillary would have you all believe...    

Yeah hes crude....  just like Hillary's husband the former president,  OH BY THE WAY whose FIRST act,  was to bomb Lybia ....  and then later shove a cigar up a woman's pussy in the oval office and then lied about it.   So honestly,  spare me the uneducated rhetoric from beyond the borders.  

Waking up to a world gone mad...again.

Don't fret, Doll, the world didn't go mad; just a few million of my more gullible American countrymen. Actually, they didn't even go mad, they just got mad...too mad to think straight, so they believed the hooey of a talented con man. America and Britain will back-step together into our self-imposed periods of isolationism...