3DXChat Community

To All American's

Coastal Gabby

i gues that depends on who you are. do you care about a remark he made 11 years ago or maybe you care about four people losing their lives due  the shoddy job she did as SOS. or perhaps her very shady clinton foundation   I guess its all about priorities. I will always worry more about someone dying then i will someone bragging about a pussy grab over a decade ago

I am not voting for either as i have said many times but you people acting like she is a saint is beyond laughable

Huh?   :huh:

I wasn't even thinking of the 'pussy grab' comment, as disgusting as that was.  Did you even look at the article I linked to in my post?  It's not long.  

The question is whether women will have the right to decide for themselves whether to continue a pregnancy to term.  

Hillary says 'yes'.  Trump and Pence say 'no'.  Let's dispense with the false equivalencies.  

There is no more important issue for me. 

They are so not equal. If women's reproductive autonomy means anything at all to you* as a voter ... then there is only one choice.

http://coveteur.com/2016/08/10/2016-presidential-candidates-on-reproductive-health/

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are as 'equal' as day and night.

* I mean the general 'you' ... not you specifically, Rob ;)

If we are talking about Trump's comments, I was was a bit repulsed by them. So I think talking about Trump we could maybe relate to the male anatomy, because I think he is a giant Dick!

Guest Fuwakumi

All this is a big example why I don't talk politics or religion

Yeah... I stay off from those topics. Never did I feel comfortable when this flies around. Can get nasty real quick.

Some are against babies being killed because someone couldnt keep their legs closed.  I am pro choice however i also see both sides of a argument

What about rape?  What about incest?  What about the health of the mother?  What if her birth control failed and she just wants to go to college?  

I know you're just quoting the position of old Republican men that get off on controlling women's vaginas, Rob ... but damn.  That was insulting to women.  

No wonder Trump is getting absolutely clobbered by women voters, the sluts.  /s

Guest KittyCatMeow

I just love it how ppl know who is winning all ready when we dong even know as we are still voting the first pole has not even closed yet. LOL :P 

thank GOD that's over with till another 4 more yrs :wacko: 

I just love it how ppl know who is winning all ready when we dong even know as we are still voting the first pole has not even closed yet. LOL :P

All the polls I've seen show Trump seriously lagging with women ... and minorities ... and people with educations .... But you're right.  We'll know for sure in five hours or so.  

thank GOD that's over with till another 4 more yrs  :wacko:

Don't forget--the midterms are coming up in only two years!   :D

you said " The question is whether women will have the right to decide for themselves whether to continue a pregnancy to term."  im pretty sure if someone was raped or was a victim of incest they would know that very early in the pregnancy.... nice try to flip shit around but you fail.  There should 100 percent be a cut off when you can legally get an abortion.hell even Hillary said that. There are always extenuating circumstances to factor in but nice try. i suppose you missed the part where i said "i am pro choice, for the uninformed  that means i am for the right of a woman to have one up until a certain point in the pregnancy unless her life is at risk, then of course . 

Clinton, by contrast, noted that she has gone on the record as in favor of some "late-pregnancy regulation that would have exceptions for the life and health of the mother."

lmao.  I can use the word 'fail' as well as you.  Like you fail in your failed failure to show I failed ... you big failer.   :lol:

Bottom line:  if you think there's no difference between Clinton and Trump in terms of their commitments to women's reproductive freedom ... or their respective positions on upholding Roe v. Wade, then you're not as pro-choice as you claim to be.  But I don't think you really believe that.  You--like a lot of Americans--are just frustrated with politics and feeling that both candidates are equally [insert adjective here.]  

But it's just not true.  They're not equal.  

Every time I hear someone say "there's no difference between Clinton and Trump," I'm speaking up.  Because there is.  Sorry, but there just is.  We should all get beyond the name-calling and look deeper at the actual issues.  

<p>

i am not a fa.n of either but this isnt even going to be close , i predict a landslide. popular vote isnt the deciding factor , its the electoral votes. you could actually win the popular vote and not win the election although not likely. this explains it better...

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Electoral_Vote_vs_Popular_Vote

The biggest criticism of the electoral vote system is that it is possible for a presidential candidate to win the popular vote and lose the electoral vote. That is, more Americans voted for the candidate but he or she still lost. While this is rare, it has happened 4 times:

• George Bush (electoral vote winner) vs. Al Gore in 2000: Al Gore won the popular vote by 543,816 votes
  • Benjamin Harrison (electoral vote winner) vs. Grover Cleveland in 1888
  • Rutherford B. Hayes (winner) vs. Samuel J. Tilden in 1876: Tiden won the popular vote by 264,292 votes
  • John Quincy Adams won the electoral vote in 1824 but lost the popular vote to Andrew Jackson by 44,804 votes in 1824

So much for landslide, I have renewed hope for the electorial process.

im not going to debate in this thread but i suggest you look up what Hillary has stated in the past. She is for a tougher stance in Syria, which means confrontation with the Russians so i would say she is just as apt to start a war as Trump. Everything you hear about anything to the contrary is a scare tactic. Last thing i say about it, not going to debate whos better because they both suck major ass and neither are fit to run the PTA, Much less a country

Not to mention the admitted and factual breech of our national secuirty that others are serving life sentences for..... but guess she is immune as secretary of state....and thats just for starters....

Cwvmo1UXAAEQWfO.jpg

Not saying Hillary is a better choice even... I think this time it doesnt matter which party you vote. Both are wrong for president.

I kinda liked Bernie Sanders alot. He was more symphatic then the other two but yeah he got booted so nothing we can do about it now.

Aside from most of those statements being completely out of context my favorite is always the argument on demacracy. It is suprising how many people dont understand America is a "REPUBLIC". Means we are supposed to follow electorial laws which hasnt been happening or one candid would be in prison "maybe" both, then we might have better cadidates.

I will however take non poltically correct and blunt over criminal, shady, and killer.

What about rape? What about incest? What about the health of the mother? What if her birth control failed and she just wants to go to college?

I know you're just quoting the position of old Republican men that get off on controlling women's vaginas, Rob ... but damn. That was insulting to women.

No wonder Trump is getting absolutely clobbered by women voters, the sluts. /s

Im very pro choice, also not concerned that will ever get voted in, and as previously stated, There is a process to decide that legally, Hillary on the other hand, already proven herself a criminal. Ill pass on that as a presidential choice.

thank GOD that's over with till another 4 more yrs :wacko:

Cause you dont understand the Electorial college, thats how we know. Its an atiquated process that needs to be removed. That said i feel your pain, felt the same way the last 8 years, but finally its over.