3DXChat Community

To All American's

Coastal Gabby

Anyone with half a brain and a google machine should be able to easily decide who would be a better president. as  candidates they both are awful, horrible at campaigning, but this shouldn't be a difficult choice at all  

im often astounded at people who say this. what one person wants from a president isnt what the other wants and for every one bad thing you say about one, i can give you one just as bad or worse about the other.  I would never be so bold as to tell someone who to vote for, just to vote. The process is the important thing . But feel free to vote for me, free cookies for all!

I'm sorry Rob, did it sound like i was telling people who to vote ? Don't think I was. but you hear all the time that these are the 2 worst people for President, that is just not the case, vote for whoever you feel will be better but at least be informed by something or some one other than Foxnews or MSNBC. research policy positions party platforms and what the person actually wants to try and accomplish, then learn which would actually be better for our country  learn about economics learn about foreign policy, educate yourself and understand what and who you are voting for then have at it  

im not for either one but they are both equally as bad, for diff reasons

They are so not equal.  If women's reproductive autonomy means anything at all to you* as a voter ... then there is only one choice. 

http://coveteur.com/2016/08/10/2016-presidential-candidates-on-reproductive-health/

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are as 'equal' as day and night.  

* I mean the general 'you' ... not you specifically, Rob  ;)

Cwvmo1UXAAEQWfO.jpg

Not saying Hillary is a better choice even... I think this time it doesnt matter which party you vote. Both are wrong for president.

I kinda liked Bernie Sanders alot. He was more symphatic then the other two but yeah he got booted so nothing we can do about it now.