3DXChat Community

Constant Disconnects after 192-194

Guest Eddster

Guest Eddster

Doesn't matter what zone I am in the server drops at some point and time. Before these two patches I never had the issue. In a game that strives itself on immersion this is the one that drops the ball the hardest. I can't really tell you an isolated incident since it's happening in every zone. Is this issue being acknowledged by the Devs? A little clarity on the matter would be great. (During a small event all 8 players were having the same disconnect issue so it's not a secluded incident) Thank you for any information on this or a new fix we may take in the mean time.

PS All measures of fixing the issue has been taken as stated by the admin. 

Guest Eddster

Update: The website has been dropping in the same exact fashion as the game. So i'm guessing now it's the same servers the entire infrastructure is on.

To add a little more. It seems like the issue is progressively getting worse. (Added traffic do to the weekend would be my only understanding why it has been this bad for the last 2 days).

Update: Resolved

Update: The website has been dropping in the same exact fashion as the game. So i'm guessing now it's the same servers the entire infrastructure is on.

To add a little more. It seems like the issue is progressively getting worse. (Added traffic do to the weekend would be my only understanding why it has been this bad for the last 2 days)

The actual site is on the same server as the services the game is running. I've done my best to help diagnose issues after the latest patch from what I could see ingame, and sent off an email, hopefully it helps them pinpoint what's taxing the servers so hard.