#1 CrazyAli

CrazyAli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:05 AM

​Well, as the title says, I am making my departure from 3dx. I wont bore you all with my reasons, but after almost 4 years of being here, I have decided to throw in the towel. Anyway, I will still frequent the forums from time to time, and I'll check in on occasion to see whats new. I very well might come back at some point, who knows.

So for now ... Toodles

~Ali

7luJWmG.gif

• Akemi, xMaceyx, KimmyFox and 1 other like this

#2 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:53 PM

I can't very well like this. Been wondering where you'd been hiding lately. Keep in touch, Ali.

#3 Nymphpott

Nymphpott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationCanada, Montreal

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:57 PM

Catch ya on the Rebound CrazyAli!

Be safe.

#4 SherryS

SherryS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationSome where in the Southern U.S

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:41 PM

I'm not sure If I know you, but I wish you the best!

#5 Oshun

Oshun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:47 PM

damn, 4 years 0_0

#6 syaoran38

syaoran38

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:06 PM

im thinking of leaving too not much to do on there when everyone has there own group of people to chat with and theres too much lesbians so you cant find anyone to be with thats why im not on much.

• jimmy likes this

#7 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:06 PM

people-holding-farewell-many-word-isolat

and take care crazy ali - may as many of ur tasks and dreams come true and may the road outside at the fresh air rise up to meet you with happiness, health, luck and peace! may the wind be ever at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields...until we:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#8 ChiK73

ChiK73

Public Nuisance #1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
  • Locationhere, there, everywhere, anywhere

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:52 AM

I am very sorry to see you go, Ali. :( Maybe I will see you on your return, if I am even still here. I only met you a few  times, but you were always fun to be around!!!! :) 

#9 CrazyAli

CrazyAli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:24 AM

im thinking of leaving too not much to do on there when everyone has there own group of people to chat with and theres too much lesbians so you cant find anyone to be with thats why im not on much.

Part of my reason for leaving actually. I wont go too much into the politics of this game. There has been far too much of that with our current elections. But I couldnt agree more. I remember when this game first came out, the most commonly used chat was local. (that may be, because we couldnt PM one another at the time)

But the point is people enjoyed MEETING new people, and engaging one another in conversation. They were not limited to their little cliques like they are now. And it can make it rather imposing when people join our little community and try to meet others and are not strictly looking for sex.

Anyway im off again, I just wanted to add my 2cents into that bit is all.

~~~~POOF~~~

• jimmy likes this

#10 CrazyAli

CrazyAli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:27 AM

people-holding-farewell-many-word-isolat

and take care crazy ali - may as many of ur tasks and dreams come true and may the road outside at the fresh air rise up to meet you with happiness, health, luck and peace! may the wind be ever at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields...until we:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_n02gmf9tav1rou2ux.gif

#11 jimmy

jimmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationThe Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:38 PM

Part of my reason for leaving actually. I wont go too much into the politics of this game. There has been far too much of that with our current elections. But I couldnt agree more. I remember when this game first came out, the most commonly used chat was local. (that may be, because we couldnt PM one another at the time)
you
But the point is people enjoyed MEETING new people, and engaging one another in conversation. They were not limited to their little cliques like they are now. And it can make it rather imposing when people join our little community and try to meet others and are not strictly looking for sex.

Anyway im off again, I just wanted to add my 2cents into that bit is all.

~~~~POOF~~~

Its sad to see you go, I have been off on a tirade in the forums about many of the same issues going on in the

game myself.

You will be missed, take care and best of wishes

inlxp 2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users