3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

To reiterate, tattoos and piercings are a must.

Since we have blue and green skin tones, we need more fantasy options to go with them--elf ears, glowing eyes and vampire fangs for instance.

Tan lines, freckles, color options for nipples.

Muscle tone sliders.

An actual face maker would be great, but i understand it would take a lot of work to implement.

More jewlery.  Waist chains, bangles, thigh braclets, garters, earrings, finger and toe rings.

The only trick with tattoos is they'd almost have to be something we could make custom. Pre-fab tattoos just don't cut it, since tats are so individualized to each person in terms of content/color/placement.

What we would need to do that right is a layer on the body for which we can submit a custom texture (that supports transparency for tattoo fading) to have it overlay the skin. Not sure how difficult that would be to implement, or how hard to moderate submissions for each person who wanted one or whatever, but honestly anything short of that, i.e. cookie-cutter tats, is gonna be a pretty big flop I think.

Considering the amount of ink Ive plastered on myself in rl Im just gonna reiterate how nice itd be to have some body modification options like tattooing and piercings. Im also way on board with a height slider, sometimes I feel really generic looking around a club or home I happen to be in. Variety is definitely the spice of life.

• 3 weeks later...

Some more options to change characters around. This has a ton of options(like to many), but gives more ideas of things you could add to change on characters. More sliders for different proportions would be cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbBnu63EEi0#t=107

Id like to at least see maybe like a breast size you can have different sliders to mess with the shape and sagginess, make more natural looking options.Nipple size slider round or pointy same with males making more adjusting for the meat department. Maybe also adding sliders to adjust the weight of characters.nothing to crazy just some more options.

also different skin textures. Just different ones with moles, freckles,body hair, middle age-older looking skin. Muscles, toned , tattoos ect for men and woman.

something subtle for skin textures but just some ideas

http://www.daz3d.com/neena

http://www.daz3d.com/ly-daniela

http://www.daz3d.com/donovan-for-genesis

http://www.daz3d.com/jepe-s-double-feature-leo-plus-madoc

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to repost this :P

For skin, hair, eyes, lips, nails, clothes, shoes, accessories (bracelets, masks)... anything that allows a color selection needs rgb sliders, especially since any color is possible when using cheatengine.

I think in this game it is necessary to color palette (for clothes, shoes, hair and maybe eyes). Currently existing set of colors is very poor, you can not always choose the color of the shoes In accordance with the colors of clothing, because the color is simply not available. Speaking about the palette, I mean something like that:

ColorWheel-Base.png

or even better, like a palette in Photoshop with RGB slider

dlgimage.jpg

I think it's a little delight all players :)

:rolleyes:

I would suggest for the male avatars two positions of the cock...

We already have the erected one which is great but how about an

initial position of a bit smaller cock pointing downwards and set up

that it swings by walking or dancing, just like our girls boobs do...

:P

It would add a bit of realism to the game, it is a good idea!

I mean if I saw a guy packing the cock in this game coming anywhere near me... I would run the other direction lol.

I just wanted to repost this :P

For skin, hair, eyes, lips, nails, clothes, shoes, accessories (bracelets, masks)... anything that allows a color selection needs rgb sliders, especially since any color is possible when using cheatengine.

Color Palette is as simple as it gets. This shouldn't be priority. This should have been available on release date. Understanding that the dev team is small has me wanting the dev to hire more help or give the entire fashion side to the player base to make it more mod friendly in shared content. In end I wish the product would stop thinking like a small business & build its product more efficiently to manage and increase its player base.

Hello!! 

The game looks great so far, but i think a bit more character customization could be great like:

1) cock sizes for men

2) more face sliders ( nose size, eyes shapes, etc etc we all look alike in this game )

3) more body sliders ( body fat etc etc etc )

4) moods or facial expression 

thank you great work so far!

(Ignore me if this was already said)

Maybe more facial customization. Instead of premade. It would help diversify the members from each other. As well as adding the scars, tattoos, piercings and the like that were already mentioned. Sliders with more options towards the body. Not everyone has long finger like toes. Maybe add a foot size and toe size slider. More body option sliders so we can even have fat people running around (Or women with bigger backsides is always a plus). Lot of things that can be done. Just takes time to do them. The Dev's need more people. A team for each section so everyone isn't swamped with work.

Hello there,

I'm new and excited what will be happening in here ^^

And so for the first post i'll take the advantage of our pubic hair.

I'm missing hairs on my legs, on my chest, the happy trail and the arm pits.
Perhaps there should be for every sort of hair 3 options none / less / more and one
colorwheel wich is coloring all of the pubic hairs.

Thanks'n have fun ^^

best regards

LF

Makeup for men with sliders so we can make subtle changes and look unique without looking like transvestites lol

Eyeliner with sliders

Eyeshadow

lipstick or maybe just lip shine etc.

Games like Saints row and dragon age 3 are good examples. So far, im actually get sick of how much customisation the female characters are getting. People are complaining there's not enough "straight" female players, well i dont blame them when all the men lack any individuality, and with CE being patched soon...yh xD

+1 on the hair on chest, back, and wherever else a man will have it (maybe some women I don't really know I've not been out lately). But also, I know people are wanting a choice of genitals, even if its just one more option.

But A flaccid ding dong would be great and the ability to switch to a happy pointy would be whoresome! ....that isn't just because when someone asks me the way to someplace I can drop my trousers with confidence and say "....itssss THAT way my friend!"..... though it would be an amusing additional benefit I suppose :)  

oh yeah, for the love of god please add an UNCUT PENIS option.

Also, i was just thinking, i remember how happy i was when cat ears were finally added for men, maybe someday you can add tails ?? I understand if they would have to be disabled during certain poses, but it would be cool to roleplay as a kitty or bunny etc :)

oh yeah, for the love of god please add an UNCUT PENIS option.

Also, i was just thinking, i remember how happy i was when cat ears were finally added for men, maybe someday you can add tails ?? I understand if they would have to be disabled during certain poses, but it would be cool to roleplay as a kitty or bunny etc :)

I will choke you with that tail and rape your face  :ph34r:

But yes tails pleaseeeee and big hair bows  :wub:

hairbow.jpg

original.jpg