#481 RobT

RobT

Optimus Prime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:24 PM

The police uniform for men please.  book em dano!

#482 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Bamboozla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:39 PM

well walking with ur bf or gf holding hands would be cool 

more cool is we get some more character customization  style wise kitty ears fox ears elf ears demo ears maybe wings ..only those few things i mentioned will create a variety n not all avis will look same 

ofc important is we get rgb color palette for body skin  cause default we dont have we have only with the dll 

also more eyes like kitty eyes etc 

some ppl told me all avis look like teenagers  so i guess they preffer have older avis n that falls to customization also 

We already have an RGB color palette fo skins, eets called tha DLL, yeah ah knows that ebil file Woooooooooooooooo, also can color many other tings eets troo eets troo :)

Something as easy as that to implement and we are forced to use a 3rd party fo customization options that really we should have bah now. Customization is THA BIG ting everyone likes to be able to do so why not just spend some time adding a few new tings that peeps will actually like and not waste time on lamo Saloons and other useless items. That just mah opinion tho :P unless they have other stuff they are adding that they are all sneak sneak abouts but im dreamins most likely  -_- Snoooooooooooooore!

Id rather a bunch of small updates including UI updates, customization new clothes some new non sexual poses, emotions, anyting that is relatively easy to do in the year than tha big disappointing one at Xmas, altho not every update is, World Editor, V2.0 have been really good updates but there have been a lot of sheety wok ones too and this next one is Meh! Nothing exciting IMHO :P unless they add some other new stuffs they havnt mentioned and are all sneak sneak abouts but im prolly dreamins  -_- Snooooore!

#483 RobT

RobT

Optimus Prime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:50 PM

We already have an RGB color palette fo skins, eets called tha DLL, yeah ah knows that ebil file Woooooooooooooooo, also can color many other tings eets troo eets troo :)

Something as easy as that to implement and we are forced to use a 3rd party fo customization options that really we should have bah now. Customization is THA BIG ting everyone likes to be able to do so why not just spend some time adding a few new tings that peeps will actually like and not waste time on lamo Saloons and other useless items. That just mah opinion tho :P unless they have other stuff they are adding that they are all sneak sneak abouts but im dreamins most likely  -_- Snoooooooooooooore!

Id rather a bunch of small updates including UI updates, customization new clothes some new non sexual poses, emotions, anyting that is relatively easy to do in the year than tha big disappointing one at Xmas, altho not every update is, World Editor, V2.0 have been really good updates but there have been a lot of sheety wok ones too and this next one is Meh! Nothing exciting IMHO :P unless they add some other new stuffs they havnt mentioned and are all sneak sneak abouts but im prolly dreamins  -_- Snooooore!

he is in his lab, making Christmas goodies for all!!!!!!

• Alliehotass likes this

#484 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Bamboozla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:55 PM

he is in his lab, making Christmas goodies for all!!!!!!

WoooooHooooooo! Go Lab boi Goooooooooo!

giphy.gif

• Briana, RobT, panCDCA and 1 other like this

#485 Tali

Tali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCosta Rica

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:00 AM

The police uniform for men please.  book em dano!

Or anything for males. I want to feel I'm playing 3DX, not Attack of the Clones.

• More faces for men.
  • Real beards. Not just random facial hair.
  • More clothing options.
  • More hairstyles, like medium and long hair (at least shoulder length).

That being said, more stuff like the police uniform would be welcomed for both male and female. I'm not even into that kind of RP that much but hey, who knows when it might come handy?

• skygirl, Rawlin, LaylaK and 3 others like this

#486 RobT

RobT

Optimus Prime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:46 PM

Or anything for males. I want to feel I'm playing 3DX, not Attack of the Clones.

• More faces for men.
  • More clothing options.

That being said, more stuff like the police uniform would be welcomed for both male and female. I'm not even into that kind of RP that much but hey, who knows when it might come handy?

could not agree more with you. 

#487 panCDCA

panCDCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 02 November 2018 - 08:04 PM

• More faces for men.
  • More clothing options.

I can tell you in all honesty from a nonclone, many here do NOT like people who use what is available now to be "different" from everyone else.

#488 xMaceyx

xMaceyx

You gonna eat that?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:26 PM

The ability to change colour of pubic hair so we can have gingers getting round the place.

• Valyriana likes this

#489 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:30 AM

What new options do you like to have? (ie tattoo, piercing)

But not hairstyles, not clothes - we have separate topic for it.

Just a question...it is the dev staff asked you to start this topic? Tell me, since 2014 you started up this topic, how many suggestions dev's took from us? 2, 5 or less?

Finally at the end of 2018...May I suggest you to shut down this useless topic?

Or probably the best thing to do is the following final option:

maxresdefault.jpg redbutton425.jpg castleromeo.jpg

• Takisa and Alliehotass like this

#490 rhet

rhet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 06:30 PM

Beards. 'nuff said.

#491 RobT

RobT

Optimus Prime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 November 2018 - 08:37 PM

tats, male socks., suits. 

• uncle likes this

#492 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:20 PM

i mentioned rgb color pallete cause we dont know if we have the dll for much more .rochi might quite one day who knows n then no more rgb pallete  for skin, hairs ,etc 

And i agree 100% we need more character customization for more unique styles etc 

• panCDCA likes this

#493 Rawlin

Rawlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 05:12 AM

Here's a suggestion. Actually pay attention to the suggestions!

#494 Tali

Tali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCosta Rica

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:39 AM

Please, no socks. Last thing I need is men having sex with socks on.  :wacko:

• Aliviax and panCDCA like this

#495 blacchyna

blacchyna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:43 AM

We need earrings I am female and have no piercing or earrings. Also the sliders I seen this done on sims were sliders were made to enhance our curves so we can look different I had to work extra hard to try to get myself to be some what different I would like the ability to customize my avatar better so she has her own identity. Also how about letting people sign up yo create for the game I make things on other games such as sims imvu, second life, and would not mind creating content for this grid it would be nice.

#496 Xizl

Xizl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:27 PM

Ability to change frame of the face/nose/lips/eyes separetely. 

• skygirl likes this

#497 uncle

uncle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:31 PM

I'd pay money to have a real suit in 3DX.
... thinking about it, I'm already paying money but you get the point, I guess ;-)

• RobT likes this

#498 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:19 PM

I want this dress Gizmo  :P 

Snapshot-029.png

and maybe this hair style  :P 

• danididit and Angelqueen like this

#499 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 07 December 2018 - 01:16 PM

I want this dress Gizmo  :P 

Snapshot-029.png

and maybe this hair style  :P 

btw this is my SL Avi :) i made Ahri there <3

• Angelqueen and Tony_D like this

#500 R.I.P

R.I.P

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 09:59 AM

It would be really great if there was a slider to make the butt rounder. It gets wider which is nice and gets a bit bigger but there really should be a slider thats able to turn it into more or less of a bubble butt. It would be nice to be able to take that further and set the height and shape of the butt but a butt rounder slider and a butt bounce (similar to the breast physics) to go with it would be a great start

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

XxSMOKERxX35