500 replies to this topic

#461 xDoe

xDoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:33 PM

How about the devs actually give us at least one update a month? Too much to ask?

• LaylaK, Yagi, BitcoinGolde and 1 other like this

#462 alex9110

alex9110

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:43 PM

How about the devs actually give us at least one update a month? Too much to ask?

Yup, thats too much for their standard, more like 1 update every 6 months (if we are lucky)

• ExHaran, LaylaK and xDoe like this

#463 Tali

Tali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCosta Rica

Posted 04 February 2018 - 01:07 AM

Yup, thats too much for their standard, more like 1 update every 6 months (if we are lucky)

Owww. That sucks. This game has so much potential.

• ExHaran, panCDCA and xDoe like this

#464 xDoe

xDoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:49 PM

That's sucky. =/

#465 alex9110

alex9110

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:30 PM

That's sucky. =/

2016 was a rough year for updates, i think we only got 1 update in the entire year because the so called "2.0 version", they said they were updating it so adding new stuff was easier, and that the process of making poses would be quicker too, and..... NOPE, the lack of updates still the same as in 1.0

• LaylaK likes this

#466 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 06:09 AM

Owww. That sucks. This game has so much potential.

you say right! Potentialy no update! lol

#467 MorbidaSusy

MorbidaSusy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:48 PM

This is my proposal: I would like to be able to change the body of the character at will. Create a character BBW, Chubby etc. (thicker or leaner legs, bigger sit, put more body fat). All this, for example, can be done in other games. The characters present now, even if you can change, are always and always all lean and in great shape ^ __ ^ I think that giving the opportunity to users of the game to modify the character in depth, is a good thing. I, for one, am not a thin woman, and I would like my character to be as similar as possible to me.

=======================================================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Questa è la mia proposta: mi piacerebbe poter modificare il corpo del personaggio a piacimento. Creare un personaggio BBW, Chubby ecc. (gambe più grosse o più magre, sedere più grande, mettere più grasso corporeo). Tutto questo, per esempio, si può fare in altri giochi. I personaggi presenti adesso, anche se si possono modificare, restano sempre e comunque tutti magri e in forma smagliante ^__^  Ritengo che dare l'opportunita agli utenti del gioco di modificare in modo approfondito il personaggio, sia una cosa buona. Io, per esempio, non sono una donna magra, e mi piacerebbe che il mio personaggio sia il più possibile simile a me.

• ExHaran and LaylaK like this

#468 Felinia

Felinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:13 PM

I'd like to have an option where I can transfer my XGOLD to someone else. It seems unimaginative to be able to use XGOLD only for beers, new characters, highlight your own open room and gifts ...

• chloe and LaylaK like this

#469 Tlaera

Tlaera

Dream Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationIn the Elsa-verse

Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:03 AM

Don't forget Avatar Picture slots.  Those get really expensive, really quickly.  The slot I'm on takes 6 months of daily 300 XGold allowances to acquire...

Tlaera

• ExHaran and MeiLing like this

#470 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:41 PM

Would be great to add a face customization function. Few templates from few races(european,asian etc.).

I have seen on youtube how it is going (on unity 5), it`s not difficult. So, would be great to see this feature in the game as in many games today.

Thank you.

• chloe, LaylaK and petrovaford like this

#471 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:30 PM

I`ll add something to last post.

https://gamedev.stac...-an-optimal-way

• chloe, Vinegar71, LaylaK and 4 others like this

#472 Merry Ann

Merry Ann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCosta Rica

Posted 24 September 2018 - 09:47 PM

Many Tatoos and pircings would be sexy and nice 

• Suzanne likes this

#473 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:55 AM

blah blah blah blah bla bla bla...so many great things repeatedly asked so many times over and over and over again without any changes and new stuff we wanted to add in this game, I'm really disappointed to realize this fact.

I will ask something never asked till now. A FUCKING BORING CLOCK RIGHT IN THE BACK WALL OF SIN CLUB BAR !

• LaylaK, petrovaford and panCDCA like this

#474 Keksy

Keksy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 04:17 AM

how about making more advanced head editor?

head shape: alien/egg/round/square/whatever else  :D

ears: height/depth/space/angle/shape/size (from human through smurf to an elf)

forehead:  height/depth/shape/size/width

eyebrows: height/angle/width/space

eyes:height/depth/space/angle/shape/size/width

nose:height/depth/space/angle/shape/size/thickness/width

mouth: height/depth/shape/size/thickness/width

teeth: height/depth

jaw: height/depth/space/angle/shape/size/thickness/width

cheeks: height/depth/shape/size/thickness/width

chin: height/depth/angle/shape/size/thickness/width

neckheight//shape/size/thickness/width

cornea: human, big pupils, small pupils, cat, goat, whatever else  :D

skin metalness  and sharpness ( sharpiness is about level of normal map strenght) could be cool option too!

it would expand creativity of the users to become original   :D

And if someone finds so hard to edit faces, let them choose the presets that we already have in the game so those presets will also be capable with those face settings.

#475 RandalFR

RandalFR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:40 PM

more clothes for men, and colors choice for pants. (string, jockstrap etc)

colors palet for the skin.

#476 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Bamboozla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:23 AM

blah blah blah blah bla bla bla...so many great things repeatedly asked so many times over and over and over again without any changes and new stuff we wanted to add in this game, I'm really disappointed to realize this fact.

I will ask something never asked till now. A FUCKING BORING CLOCK RIGHT IN THE BACK WALL OF SIN CLUB BAR !

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Bet ya get eet too rofl!! :P

Hey ah got lots of kool ideas to add to this game XD

Pet Panther that eats colders.......asked fo this like 1 Year ago, deed ah get eet no!  Hohum :(

Weapons, Glogs n AK four sevens, gas masks and Night Vizion…….asked fo this 1 Year ago, deed ah get dems? No!  kiks da floor!

Speed Boats and skis, Jetskis Helichoppa, motorcicles and Lambos Vroom!...….asked fo these like 5 mins ago and deed ah gets them puppies, A Big Phat NO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

More Fashionable classy Clothes and mah Cat Suit in Black Crushed Velvet.....Deed I? Nups, Negateeevs Din get sheeeeet HolmeZ!

A kik in Da Nutz Pose!...…..Asked fo this 12 months and 6 days ago...…….am ah kikin nutz? all nutz safe, Why? Coz ah aints got eet that's why Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Kik Kik :3

Ah could go on fo dayz but ah wonts, all you peeps that keep this thread alive askin fo stuff that will neva eva eva eva eva eva eva evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa be put in game wilps ya have mah sympathies coz ya wasting ya time putting eet in here.

5 Years of ideas and not one to mah knowledge of eva eva being implemented, track record proof of ZERO sheets given. ROFL!

giphy.gif

• Briana, panCDCA and Suzanne like this

#477 panCDCA

panCDCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 18 October 2018 - 02:20 PM

A kik in Da Nutz Pose!...…..Asked fo this 12 months and 6 days ago...…….am ah kikin nutz? all nutz safe, Why? Coz ah aints got eet that's why Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Kik Kik :3

giphy.gif

I would like to see that as well. lol I am man enough to admit I have deserved it once or twice.

• Briana and Alliehotass like this

#478 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:24 PM

It is possible that there are too many suggestions. I think it would be good to walk on the beach with a bottle of champagne in one hand and shoes in the other, no?

• Briana, Anechka and panCDCA like this

#479 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:01 PM

well walking with ur bf or gf holding hands would be cool 

more cool is we get some more character customization  style wise kitty ears fox ears elf ears demo ears maybe wings ..only those few things i mentioned will create a variety n not all avis will look same 

ofc important is we get rgb color palette for body skin  cause default we dont have we have only with the dll 

also more eyes like kitty eyes etc 

some ppl told me all avis look like teenagers  so i guess they preffer have older avis n that falls to customization also 

• xChristopheRx and panCDCA like this

#480 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:03 PM

well i know many ppl will preffer sex poses instead those i mentioned but good idea is devs add lil of this n lil of that in every update so all ppl get the something 

• xChristopheRx likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users