470 replies to this topic

#461 xDoe

xDoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:33 PM

How about the devs actually give us at least one update a month? Too much to ask?

• Yagi and Zettpaivy like this

#462 alex9110

alex9110

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:43 PM

How about the devs actually give us at least one update a month? Too much to ask?

Yup, thats too much for their standard, more like 1 update every 6 months (if we are lucky)

• ExHaran and xDoe like this

#463 Tali

Tali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCosta Rica

Posted 04 February 2018 - 01:07 AM

Yup, thats too much for their standard, more like 1 update every 6 months (if we are lucky)

Owww. That sucks. This game has so much potential.

• ExHaran and xDoe like this

#464 xDoe

xDoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:49 PM

That's sucky. =/

#465 alex9110

alex9110

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:30 PM

That's sucky. =/

2016 was a rough year for updates, i think we only got 1 update in the entire year because the so called "2.0 version", they said they were updating it so adding new stuff was easier, and that the process of making poses would be quicker too, and..... NOPE, the lack of updates still the same as in 1.0

#466 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 06:09 AM

Owww. That sucks. This game has so much potential.

you say right! Potentialy no update! lol

#467 MorbidaSusy

MorbidaSusy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:48 PM

This is my proposal: I would like to be able to change the body of the character at will. Create a character BBW, Chubby etc. (thicker or leaner legs, bigger sit, put more body fat). All this, for example, can be done in other games. The characters present now, even if you can change, are always and always all lean and in great shape ^ __ ^ I think that giving the opportunity to users of the game to modify the character in depth, is a good thing. I, for one, am not a thin woman, and I would like my character to be as similar as possible to me.

=======================================================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Questa è la mia proposta: mi piacerebbe poter modificare il corpo del personaggio a piacimento. Creare un personaggio BBW, Chubby ecc. (gambe più grosse o più magre, sedere più grande, mettere più grasso corporeo). Tutto questo, per esempio, si può fare in altri giochi. I personaggi presenti adesso, anche se si possono modificare, restano sempre e comunque tutti magri e in forma smagliante ^__^  Ritengo che dare l'opportunita agli utenti del gioco di modificare in modo approfondito il personaggio, sia una cosa buona. Io, per esempio, non sono una donna magra, e mi piacerebbe che il mio personaggio sia il più possibile simile a me.

• ExHaran likes this

#468 Felinia

Felinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:13 PM

I'd like to have an option where I can transfer my XGOLD to someone else. It seems unimaginative to be able to use XGOLD only for beers, new characters, highlight your own open room and gifts ...

• chloe likes this

#469 Tlaera

Tlaera

Dream Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn the Elsa-verse

Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:03 AM

Don't forget Avatar Picture slots.  Those get really expensive, really quickly.  The slot I'm on takes 6 months of daily 300 XGold allowances to acquire...

Tlaera

• ExHaran and MeiLing like this

#470 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:41 PM

Would be great to add a face customization function. Few templates from few races(european,asian etc.).

I have seen on youtube how it is going (on unity 5), it`s not difficult. So, would be great to see this feature in the game as in many games today.

Thank you.

• chloe and petrovaford like this

#471 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:30 PM

I`ll add something to last post.

https://gamedev.stac...-an-optimal-way