3DXChat Community

Character customization

Gizmo

That's sucky. =/

2016 was a rough year for updates, i think we only got 1 update in the entire year because the so called "2.0 version", they said they were updating it so adding new stuff was easier, and that the process of making poses would be quicker too, and..... NOPE, the lack of updates still the same as in 1.0

• 3 months later...

This is my proposal: I would like to be able to change the body of the character at will. Create a character BBW, Chubby etc. (thicker or leaner legs, bigger sit, put more body fat). All this, for example, can be done in other games. The characters present now, even if you can change, are always and always all lean and in great shape ^ __ ^ I think that giving the opportunity to users of the game to modify the character in depth, is a good thing. I, for one, am not a thin woman, and I would like my character to be as similar as possible to me.

=======================================================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Questa è la mia proposta: mi piacerebbe poter modificare il corpo del personaggio a piacimento. Creare un personaggio BBW, Chubby ecc. (gambe più grosse o più magre, sedere più grande, mettere più grasso corporeo). Tutto questo, per esempio, si può fare in altri giochi. I personaggi presenti adesso, anche se si possono modificare, restano sempre e comunque tutti magri e in forma smagliante ^__^  Ritengo che dare l'opportunita agli utenti del gioco di modificare in modo approfondito il personaggio, sia una cosa buona. Io, per esempio, non sono una donna magra, e mi piacerebbe che il mio personaggio sia il più possibile simile a me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

blah blah blah blah bla bla bla...so many great things repeatedly asked so many times over and over and over again without any changes and new stuff we wanted to add in this game, I'm really disappointed to realize this fact.

I will ask something never asked till now. A FUCKING BORING CLOCK RIGHT IN THE BACK WALL OF SIN CLUB BAR !

how about making more advanced head editor?

head shape: alien/egg/round/square/whatever else  :D

ears: height/depth/space/angle/shape/size (from human through smurf to an elf)

forehead:  height/depth/shape/size/width

eyebrows: height/angle/width/space

eyes:height/depth/space/angle/shape/size/width

nose:height/depth/space/angle/shape/size/thickness/width

mouth: height/depth/shape/size/thickness/width

teeth: height/depth

jaw: height/depth/space/angle/shape/size/thickness/width

cheeks: height/depth/shape/size/thickness/width

chin: height/depth/angle/shape/size/thickness/width

neckheight//shape/size/thickness/width

cornea: human, big pupils, small pupils, cat, goat, whatever else  :D

skin metalness  and sharpness ( sharpiness is about level of normal map strenght) could be cool option too!

it would expand creativity of the users to become original   :D

And if someone finds so hard to edit faces, let them choose the presets that we already have in the game so those presets will also be capable with those face settings.

• 3 weeks later...

blah blah blah blah bla bla bla...so many great things repeatedly asked so many times over and over and over again without any changes and new stuff we wanted to add in this game, I'm really disappointed to realize this fact.

I will ask something never asked till now. A FUCKING BORING CLOCK RIGHT IN THE BACK WALL OF SIN CLUB BAR !

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Bet ya get eet too rofl!! :P

Hey ah got lots of kool ideas to add to this game XD

Pet Panther that eats colders.......asked fo this like 1 Year ago, deed ah get eet no!  Hohum :(

Weapons, Glogs n AK four sevens, gas masks and Night Vizion…….asked fo this 1 Year ago, deed ah get dems? No!  kiks da floor!

Speed Boats and skis, Jetskis Helichoppa, motorcicles and Lambos Vroom!...….asked fo these like 5 mins ago and deed ah gets them puppies, A Big Phat NO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

More Fashionable classy Clothes and mah Cat Suit in Black Crushed Velvet.....Deed I? Nups, Negateeevs Din get sheeeeet HolmeZ!

A kik in Da Nutz Pose!...…..Asked fo this 12 months and 6 days ago...…….am ah kikin nutz? all nutz safe, Why? Coz ah aints got eet that's why Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Kik Kik :3

Ah could go on fo dayz but ah wonts, all you peeps that keep this thread alive askin fo stuff that will neva eva eva eva eva eva eva evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa be put in game wilps ya have mah sympathies coz ya wasting ya time putting eet in here.

5 Years of ideas and not one to mah knowledge of eva eva being implemented, track record proof of ZERO sheets given. ROFL!

giphy.gif

well walking with ur bf or gf holding hands would be cool 

more cool is we get some more character customization  style wise kitty ears fox ears elf ears demo ears maybe wings ..only those few things i mentioned will create a variety n not all avis will look same 

ofc important is we get rgb color palette for body skin  cause default we dont have we have only with the dll 

also more eyes like kitty eyes etc 

some ppl told me all avis look like teenagers  so i guess they preffer have older avis n that falls to customization also 

well walking with ur bf or gf holding hands would be cool 

more cool is we get some more character customization  style wise kitty ears fox ears elf ears demo ears maybe wings ..only those few things i mentioned will create a variety n not all avis will look same 

ofc important is we get rgb color palette for body skin  cause default we dont have we have only with the dll 

also more eyes like kitty eyes etc 

some ppl told me all avis look like teenagers  so i guess they preffer have older avis n that falls to customization also 

We already have an RGB color palette fo skins, eets called tha DLL, yeah ah knows that ebil file Woooooooooooooooo, also can color many other tings eets troo eets troo :)

Something as easy as that to implement and we are forced to use a 3rd party fo customization options that really we should have bah now. Customization is THA BIG ting everyone likes to be able to do so why not just spend some time adding a few new tings that peeps will actually like and not waste time on lamo Saloons and other useless items. That just mah opinion tho :P unless they have other stuff they are adding that they are all sneak sneak abouts but im dreamins most likely  -_- Snoooooooooooooore!

Id rather a bunch of small updates including UI updates, customization new clothes some new non sexual poses, emotions, anyting that is relatively easy to do in the year than tha big disappointing one at Xmas, altho not every update is, World Editor, V2.0 have been really good updates but there have been a lot of sheety wok ones too and this next one is Meh! Nothing exciting IMHO :P unless they add some other new stuffs they havnt mentioned and are all sneak sneak abouts but im prolly dreamins  -_- Snooooore!

• 2 weeks later...

The police uniform for men please.  book em dano!

Or anything for males. I want to feel I'm playing 3DX, not Attack of the Clones.

• More faces for men.
  • Real beards. Not just random facial hair.
  • More clothing options.
  • More hairstyles, like medium and long hair (at least shoulder length).

That being said, more stuff like the police uniform would be welcomed for both male and female. I'm not even into that kind of RP that much but hey, who knows when it might come handy?

Or anything for males. I want to feel I'm playing 3DX, not Attack of the Clones.

• More faces for men.
  • Real beards. Not just random facial hair.
  • More clothing options.
  • More hairstyles, like medium and long hair (at least shoulder length).

That being said, more stuff like the police uniform would be welcomed for both male and female. I'm not even into that kind of RP that much but hey, who knows when it might come handy?

I can tell you in all honesty from a nonclone, many here do NOT like people who use what is available now to be "different" from everyone else.

What new options do you like to have? (ie tattoo, piercing)

But not hairstyles, not clothes - we have separate topic for it.

Just a question...it is the dev staff asked you to start this topic? Tell me, since 2014 you started up this topic, how many suggestions dev's took from us? 2, 5 or less?

Finally at the end of 2018...May I suggest you to shut down this useless topic?

Or probably the best thing to do is the following final option:

post-5159-0-77593600-1505006146_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-00197600-1505006186_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-83817500-1505006276_thumb.jpg

We already have an RGB color palette fo skins, eets called tha DLL, yeah ah knows that ebil file Woooooooooooooooo, also can color many other tings eets troo eets troo :)

Something as easy as that to implement and we are forced to use a 3rd party fo customization options that really we should have bah now. Customization is THA BIG ting everyone likes to be able to do so why not just spend some time adding a few new tings that peeps will actually like and not waste time on lamo Saloons and other useless items. That just mah opinion tho :P unless they have other stuff they are adding that they are all sneak sneak abouts but im dreamins most likely  -_- Snoooooooooooooore!

Id rather a bunch of small updates including UI updates, customization new clothes some new non sexual poses, emotions, anyting that is relatively easy to do in the year than tha big disappointing one at Xmas, altho not every update is, World Editor, V2.0 have been really good updates but there have been a lot of sheety wok ones too and this next one is Meh! Nothing exciting IMHO :P unless they add some other new stuffs they havnt mentioned and are all sneak sneak abouts but im prolly dreamins  -_- Snooooore!

i mentioned rgb color pallete cause we dont know if we have the dll for much more .rochi might quite one day who knows n then no more rgb pallete  for skin, hairs ,etc 

And i agree 100% we need more character customization for more unique styles etc