3DXChat Community

Ideas to expand existing locations

Gizmo

megacat_02%20Kopie.jpg

image-54831-galleryV9-jdbr.jpg

1877_1233240769.jpg

Gondel2.JPG

A little something for the varying tastes of rp, an addition to the yacht/beach or love island. I imagine moving ships would be an even harder if next to impossible task but one can dream  :wub:

Picturing a romantic gondola ride with a loved one in the moonlight ... a jetty attached to the love island *sighs*

• 2 weeks later...

It's me again  :D with my bubbling mind i would like to suggest a few more layouts for apartments as it becomes rather mundane to stare at the very same two places for eternity.

For instance a two floor place, different shapes/architectures of the actual flats put into a fresh setting to enrich the experience.

And here is a very ambitious thought that came to mind which would probably kill the server, I was imagining the entire hotel complex that provides the ambience to be an accessible place, freely interactive with several floors of player filled apartments, some way of "housing", stairways and lifts build upon a bar on the main floor to create a fully interactive place.

hotel-bakok2.jpg

marinabaysands-skypark-400x243.png

Whether those locations could be added on top of an existing place, the hotel complex or next to an impossible new project, i can't say but it looks nice  :wub:

Convert the roof of the Night Club to a more Chilled open air lounge where people can go to listen to more down tempo music. Have the two in the same zone and the music centralized so it fades over each other as you go from one to another.

Blushed seats like the ones in our homes and Love Iasland, say sets of  four surrounding a Hookah like below

0001367.jpeg

Free standing misters to cool use off (assuming this city is in a Tropical Climate)

Smaller rooms that reassemble Tents wrapped in white satin that line one side, for those that prefer to be a little more close off

Flying Monkey Bouncers that eat annoying people (This maybe too much but would be amazing to see when you put some one on ignore)

I would like to tell what could be done to expand our actual existing location or make them more lucrative so people will spend more time there instead of private rooms.

This are ideas of things I would like to see or of which I think they might make things improve. So 100% Jolas arrogant opinion.  :P 

DanceClub: The DanceClub as the first station where new players come to, when they finished the tutorial should be something like a flagship for the game. What will new players think if they come to an empty DanceClub? Most likely nothing too positive.

So that's why I think the main focus should be set on this place. Maybe making different Dancefloors where different music is streamed. Like it's also the case in some Clubs. So you can stay where you enjoy the music the most. Several rooms in the same size of the one we have right now, with some elements which connects it like a large bar or something like that.

Maybe adding different stories like a basement part or a roof garden? 

An idea also could be to connect the SinClub to that location. So you can change between the normal Club and SinClub just by changing the room, without logging, which can cause some problems or interruptions when you get disconnected.  :( 

Added to the SinClub might be added the private rooms in the background. For private dances and such. In my opinion they are placed at the wrong location. They more belong to a SinClub than to the DanceClub. 

Toilets separated for males and females with doors maybe? So you can have a bit privacy if you want to, because it isn't nice to be always watched while I'm peeing. 

SinClub: Mostly like I've already told in the topic for the DanceClub. Both clubs should be connected to each other, because they can add each other in a nice way.

Maybe the option of having a main stage and something like private stages for private dances. With couches around. Lapdance and Tabledance option would be great too. 

As told combined with the DanceClub this might be a really nice place.

Beach: The beach as our actual largest location should give more space for players. Also something like the option for laying on a towel or equal would be nice. 

As many players are enjoying climbing in the mountains, whey don't you just give them free so everyone can go there. Decorated with trees and bushes of course. 

Something like a strandbar where you can buy your icecream or cocktail. Something like a sunset at the beach also would be great, but day night circle could get annoying when you spend a long time at the beach.

Also adding other types of games on the beach would be an idea, but sadly I don't know which one would be useful. Since this is designed as Sex-Chat-Game and not for playing any beach games.

Yacht: The yacht is a nice place tho, even it's mostly empty. Maybe this is the reason, why it's nice.  ;) 

I think we would need to use the large room. Something like a room for dances or maybe a dinner place. Well the space is very limited, but leaving it like this might make it less interesting. 

A nearby island where the ship landed would be another idea. Not one like we already have. Maybe more tropical with waterfall, lake and jungle. Or maybe a harbor in a huge city with some bars nearby. 

Something like fitting out locations together, making them available by walking around without needing to log to another location.

LoveIsland: The love island in my opinion can be like it is actually, because it's been the last updated location. Maybe adding a deeper pool and a hottube to relax. Some lights above the dancefloor maybe to make it a little brighter. 

More I won't know to add actually.

I'm not sure how feasible it could be with the current engine. But, something that I would think that could be a unique experience for the game , combine all of the current locations into one map and build a town around it. It doesn't have to be very big. Perhaps a small town with a single traffic light. :)

I think the beach could use something like this:

tropical-beach-bar.jpg

The beach does look like it has an extra area they are going to expand up on because if you go into freecam mode and fly around you can see a whole other beach the same size as the current one nearly just over the rocks behind the entrance to the beach. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This are just ideas, some are taken from my posts at idea.informer (Mishou).

Adding more drinks, currently it's a mens world, just beer. Wine, cocktails,

hot shots and such should be available as well. This at the top because it

affect all locations.

Nightclub

- Main Room a bit bigger

- Bar with more stools

- More rooms with loungers for a chat, not just sex

- More ways to walk, 2 or 3 little dance stages

- Toilet room for each gender (and with door?)

Beach

- Raise more little islands

- Beach towels with 2 or 3 sunbath poses

- Make the mountain and "jungle" accessible for everyone

- Some little low poly boats you can access as couple or alone.

- Tiki Bar (not too small), accessible via peer or such

Home
- Add Kitchen Room
- Add Bathroom

- Add Walls in 3 height sizes to the Editor (as room divider)

- Home 2 -> Raise ceiling, add a second level

- Add Shutters (interactive)

- Add Night and Day (natural or switching on demand)

- Shelfs, drag and drop our received gifts to make them appear at home

- Radio: let us add an individual stream URL

- Add Picture Frames in various sizes, maybe even let us add individual pictures.

=> In general, the homes need more items, most of them should be recolorable/tintable. Here a little list:

rugs, sofas, beds, lamps, coffee machine, toaster, candles, vases, little rocks, plants & flowers (with blossoms please),

shelves, sideboards, high-/low-boards, beauty tables, chairs, cutsie deco stuff, speakers, radios, tv's and so on.

=> Walls, Ceiling, Pillars and Floor should be tintable as well as the textures (if added any to the parts).

=> The Home Editor should have category tabs, like "Sofa/Couch" (same for textures if the amount increases)

Sin Club

- Make it more "dirty", old newspaper on floor, left over cigarette parts, crates, barrels, red light, back alley

Yacht

- More interior inside the Yacht would be nice

- Raise a little accessible sandbay nearby

- Add Pool and Sunbath Poses

Love Island

The Love island is a great place for a date, so it needs a peer with chairs and a table

for two. Candles and Flowers, something romantic in general. Also a Pool with candles

around in a heart shape would be totally sweet.

- More Fireplaces (2 or 3) and overall bigger island area.

- More rocks which break the fireplace lights and to hide between for the "secret kisses".

- Bar needs some bar stools

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all for now, I forgot a few things but hope, that there is something on my

"wish" list, what you like to realize.

Thank you!

affect all locations.

Nightclub

- Main Room a bit bigger

- Bar with more stools

Beach

Home

- Add Kitchen Room

- Add Bathroom

- Add Picture Frames in various sizes, maybe even let us add individual pictures.

=> In general, the homes need more items, most of them should be recolorable/tintable. Here a little list:

rugs, sofas, beds, lamps, coffee machine, toaster, candles, vases, little rocks, plants & flowers (with blossoms please),

shelves, sideboards, high-/low-boards, beauty tables, chairs, cutsie deco stuff, speakers, radios, tv's and so on.

=> Walls, Ceiling, Pillars and Floor should be tintable as well as the textures (if added any to the parts).

=> The Home Editor should have category tabs, like "Sofa/Couch" (same for textures if the amount increases)

Sin Club

- Make it more "dirty", old newspaper on floor, left over cigarette parts, crates, barrels, red light, back alley

Yacht

Love Island

The Love island is a great place for a date, so it needs a peer with chairs and a table

for two. Candles and Flowers, something romantic in general. Also a Pool with candles

- More rocks which break the fireplace lights and to hide between for the "secret kisses".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all for now, I forgot a few things but hope, that there is something on my

Thank you!

I'm agree!

Guest Lindseyx

affect all locations.

Nightclub

- Main Room a bit bigger

- Bar with more stools

Beach

Home

- Add Kitchen Room

- Add Bathroom

Sin Club

Yacht

Love Island

Thank you!

I'm agree too !

So here is the most recent version submitted for dev approval.  Also posted in my topic Upcoming Updates in Open Forum.

No offense but if this item was built to replace the current open bar at love island or for use at the 

beach, then I do prefer to keep the current one or none. This is "just" a box with barstools in front.

You can do way better, I'm sure but it seems the mass rejection of your work by devs affect your

mood and creativity a lot. I know, you are trying hard to create something that devs do not reject

and you do invest your time doing which is of course hero like and we all appreciate that.

No offense but if this item was built to replace the current open bar at love island or for use at the 

beach, then I do prefer to keep the current one or none. This is "just" a box with barstools in front.

You can do way better, I'm sure but it seems the mass rejection of your work by devs affect your

mood and creativity a lot. I know, you are trying hard to create something that devs do not reject

and you do invest your time doing which is of course hero like and we all appreciate that.

None taken.  I wish I could do something more.  My orighinal design was a full building with a bar and seating it was pretty much the size of the main room of the sin club.  However, I attempt to ask the devs how big I was allowed to make it and where it would be placed.  I never got a response from them and then I started making smaller bars.  And the one I submitted was rejected.  I would be grateful if some of you guys could possibly tell me which idea you like best and I can try to conform it to their standards.  Keep in mind, most everything is going to be quite simple, they are going to add the decor: barstools, bottles, etc.