Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:45 PM
Out of all the ideas mentioned, I like the PARK one the best. It would feel so great and relaxing to hang out among the greenery. *smiles dreamily* And it seems to be the one that most people agree on.
If it gets implemented, I'd like to see:
- a small lake/body of water, maybe even a little boat that you could climb into
- blankets in the sun and shade, with animation to lie down alone or cuddle with a partner
- other blankets in more secluded areas (behind some bushes?), where sex is allowed (either no specific animations, so you could use the "floor sex" ones, or with the bed animations)
- benches, two types: in open spaces, only for sitting and cuddling/making out; in more shady/secluded areas, a few special benches with the same sex possibilities as couches
The (mostly defunct, unfortunately) 3Dchat competitor has a large, gorgeous park that I used to love and I miss here. The only trouble with theirs was that sex wasn't allowed---which could be solved by adding the features I suggested above.
- Kacey, mysterico, Maxxim and 1 other like this
Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:16 PM
Also a music venue where cover bands can come and play music. There would be a stage and amphitheater grassy seating with an area up front for dancing....maybe even mosh pit animations
A street party location, aka bourbon street, would be cool too and could encompass the previous stage suggestion.
Last instead of just porting to each location an interactive map would be nice to give the 3dx world a sense of realism and special awareness.
Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:00 AM
I didn't really mean it as "tourist" places but more for a reference for which areas would be chosen. My original idea is 2 fold. First it would give more areas and these could have the "feel" of player's country or region and second, it could be an area where that native language would be allowed in local. So was a way to maybe see the culture, in a way, as well as a place where people from those countries could gather.
Someone, on the suggestion forum, wanted separate servers for each region so people could use their own language. Bad idea, it would kill the population since you get people in waves, from different areas. On one server it is just lulls, on multiple servers it would be long periods of dead time. This would be a way to answer that request.
You could do something like how Disneyworld, Epcot Center does it.
I love what you've put here and I one that is all for it. But there is one problem, and that's the segregation. In some form it's asking for a bit of trouble, hmm so to speak "you don't belong" kind of attitude might happen. Maybe it's just me thinking this. Which brings me to your valid point on server splitting.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users