3DXChat Community

I got too attached to her. How stupid am I?

NotSayingMyName

Hello again " Cumprovider ".   :huh:

To answer your questions, Im not sure HOW stupid you are or WHY. since i luckily dont know you well enough.   :unsure:

Some would say " take a IQ test ", but i value social intelligence higher and well... shouldnt send goats into a horserace.  :rolleyes:

Maybe watching her make love to others can be your new kink, change your name to " Cuckprovider ".   ^_^

If i wasnt beeing sarcastic to a troll i would say,  block her, nothing to worry about, clean break, move on.   

same thing happened to me but we decided to still be friends which was better we run into one another now and then but we say hi and chat for a bit then go our separate ways saying see you later this worked out for us cause she was honest with me up front and said it wasnt working between us i was feeling the same way too but im too busy making new friends and having fun to think about the past.

It happens, you're not the only one that happens to. 

Block if you can't stop thinking about that person or become jealous. It's for your own well being. 

Or, eventually you could become an asshole stalker in a sex game, and you'll be blocked. 

It is a game yes, but, every character is controlled by a person. If you're using the game purely as a masturbatory aid, no problem in keeping feelings out of the game. If you're also using it to make some good friends as well. Your feelings may get mixed in.

Something that struck me is when you wrote, "I'm afraid to go to any cold rooms..." you met this person in a cold room >.> ...I don't even go to cold rooms when I want to masturbate :/  

Pay closer attention to who you get involved with; think. 

Guest SherryS

Yeah I would suggest a big juicy steak  72f620a6cc9d08f6057f31196744af71.jpg

and yeah whining, and clingy is annoying, what would I know about that you ask? well I don't really know anything. But you can love and you can LOVE, I can generally love most anyone but when someone is just constantly wanting my time I just want to say.. I am busy even when I'm not, I'm just weird like that though. 

disclaimer : This is a joke and I do not in no way shape or form do women. I just do me. 

EDIT: I have deleted my lengthy sermon.

Ok so I misunderstood the OPs situation. Lol.

Damn my finger hurts now. Never typed so much on a phone before :/

So You're afraid to go to any cold rooms, in fear of finding her with another guy. Kinda makes me wonder why you would go to a cold room in first place?

None of us are committed or exclusive to one another, she doesn't even know how attached I'm, I play along like I'm cool with her having fun with others because I don't want to ruin what we have, doesn't change the fact that it will upset me to see her with someone else. Btw, I have a habit of jumping from rooms to rooms, I don't really do cold anymore, especially after I started hanging out with her.

None of us are committed or exclusive to one another, she doesn't even know how attached I'm, I play along like I'm cool with her having fun with others because I don't want to ruin what we have, doesn't change the fact that it will upset me to see her with someone else. Btw, I have a habit of jumping from rooms to rooms, I don't really do cold anymore, especially after I started hanging out with her.

So, just so I understand - she told you she was with someone already - and you understood that. So how important is this friendship - and are you going to let this situation get in the way of that?

Guest RomanFox

Hey, I'm sorry to hear you have to go through this type of situation... I think a lot of us have been there and it's not an easy thing to deal with. It's actually pretty easy to get attached to someone in a game that is based around intimacy, like this one. Unfortunately, I also agree with the fact that it's a dangerous game to let yourself get attached easily. See, you have to take in consideration that a lot of the women aren't really women... and when you find yourself lucky to find one, there's a bunch of other things that could potentially prevent you from taking things further...

As a person to have been on both sides, I can only advise that you take the time to really consider what it is you're looking for in this game, make that clear to your partner and see what he/she has to say about it, keeping in mind that sometimes it won't be the thing you wish to hear. Before I met Domonique, who's now also my real life girlfriend, I was in a spot where I decided to no longer search attachment, just go with the flow and enjoy the game for what it is... Although I knew it was going to be a difficult task, considering my nature.. but I knew it had to be done. She finally broke through that barrier, and I can honestly say I couldn't be happier about it. Cases like this, however, are rare...

If you ever need a talk, feel free to hit me up and maybe I can share some of the experiences (both bad and good) in an attempt to help you figure things out ;)

I wish you the best of luck!

Hopefuly you never met a roleplayer as i , you remind me it's sometime hard to play as it ,I think it's the worst way to play for those wishing to be trusted and trying to have a close relation to finally get attached to someone in this game.

I lost many friends for this reason and now I play the game just for having fun and changing from rl routine, attachment to someone is now over for me.  cause I'm a role player and considerated as a fake one in here.

Why loosing my time to have a close relation with someone i will gonna hurt by the way i play anyway?

Did you ever ask her what kind of player she is? idk how far you went with. deep relation with lot of good feelings?

I suggest you to ask her and be honest to is respond to you.

By her answer, you will probably understand in what kind of relation you've being introduced in.

After , you will be ready for a new start with someone else. idk. depend of how strong you are to live with that.

btw, I also been attached to someone in the past cause we both had many things in common, but unfortunately, it turned in drama shit cuz of my roleplay and my lack of honesty about my real life identity with some ppl's I've introduced in my ''roleplay'' at the begining.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear you have to go through this type of situation... I think a lot of us have been there and it's not an easy thing to deal with. It's actually pretty easy to get attached to someone in a game that is based around intimacy, like this one. Unfortunately, I also agree with the fact that it's a dangerous game to let yourself get attached easily. See, you have to take in consideration that a lot of the women aren't really women... and when you find yourself lucky to find one, there's a bunch of other things that could potentially prevent you from taking things further...

As a person to have been on both sides, I can only advise that you take the time to really consider what it is you're looking for in this game, make that clear to your partner and see what he/she has to say about it, keeping in mind that sometimes it won't be the thing you wish to hear. Before I met Domonique, who's now also my real life girlfriend, I was in a spot where I decided to no longer search attachment, just go with the flow and enjoy the game for what it is... Although I knew it was going to be a difficult task, considering my nature.. but I knew it had to be done. She finally broke through that barrier, and I can honestly say I couldn't be happier about it. Cases like this, however, are rare...

If you ever need a talk, feel free to hit me up and maybe I can share some of the experiences (both bad and good) in an attempt to help you figure things out ;)

I wish you the best of luck!

Well said Roman

• 2 weeks later...
Such thing as a cyber heart does not exist. Behind all avatars are real people, there are countless of social studies which show that people >do not< differ online harassment,... from real life harassment,...their feelings are the same, so this whole cyber thing, is by far not so innocent as some think, believe or claim. This is not an opinion, but a fact, we cannot debate this. So yes, you can experience here an heartbreak, which will be >real< and you are not stupid at all. The majority of the people here or in any other social game... experience real emotions, feelings,.. there gives no cyber emotions,.. Especially if you mix intimacy with good conversation,...you can quickly find yourself in unwanted situations. People who are using this game just for mastrubation, colds,... are in a much better position in terms of fast fun, even though they can get quickly bored,...

Personally I do like good conversations, which also means that things can get fast in the direction for which you did not come here. Probably is the best way to avoid heartbreaks,... to make clear in your profile, to people with whom you are in contact,...why are you here,.. in the first place. In your situation, it is obvious that you don't even know for what this girl is here.