3DXChat Community

The Chaz Everlastt Chronicles

MysticKnight

I am Chaz . 

This is the beginning of my adventures, mishaps, and funny events that have already happened as well as what goes on in the future. 

Things began like most here, I downloaded the program and started it up. Signed in and went directly to the Fresco Club. The place was packed and I had not idea what I was doing. But the sheer excitement of seeing all the people dancing, I knew I was going to love this place. Being somewhat experienced with 3d environments and other games. It did not take me long to learn my way around. 

Chaz 

tumblr_odkm4dzSI41vg5gruo1_540.jpg

Something did amazing me right off, with 30 or more people in Fresco, No one was talking in local. So I said Hi in local and did not get a reply. So I wandered around to the other clubs where I met and talked with the first person to say Hi in local to me. My now good friend Tarah. 

tumblr_odkrb4NWzS1vg5gruo1_540.jpg

Fresco  became the place I found myself dancing in most.  In 3dxchat 1.0 Fresco was the club to be !!

I would find myself in a quite empty corner generally out of the way to dance. Still to this day I dance in the corner of which ever club I happen.to find myself in. 

• 1 month later...

I had not been in game very long before I realized you can build in your room and having experience in Unity and Blender I set out to build myself a club, another plus is that I had DJed IRL and so the progression from just wandering around the place trying to meet people I began creating a simple but sleek dance club that wouldn't crash most peoples systems. 

QEErfc9.png