3DXChat Community

Furnitures & Props

Gizmo

Fireplace in rooms for romantic evenings with beloved ones with bottle of wine or other drink.

this would be nice, but...... it would have to be limited to just one or maybe two fireplace's otherwise people would have walls of flame,lol

Β 

Β 

Just sayin

Guest AleksXXX

Looking at Alex's pic...Fireplaces! Hello heheheh

Β 

fireplace-mantel--MjkyLTUxODIuMjM2OTk=.j

Β 

Β 

Β 

Fire pits, Benches, Hot-tub? Yes!

fire-pits-and-fire-bowls12.jpg

Β 

A great way to give us 'night' interiors until a day and night cycle can be added...Curtains! Window treatments wewt

Β 

503fb894d6c10.jpgblackout-window-treatments.jpg

Amazing Idea Lana.You have a very beautiful taste and good eye for designers decisions. You will be the first person who I will invite to help me to decorate my in game room when I join the game. :) +1 from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I'd like to be able to put posters on walls or even customize wallpaper with your own pictures just like the gallery

Β 

They should also let us put stuff on the tables.Β 

Β 

I also think they should make the pool in room #1 either deeper or bigger. Because right now its the equivalent of a kiddie pool. Β 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What should be added in if you want wall papers your picture frames should be allowed to upload any picture you want to the wallpaper or picture frame AND I WOULDNT MIND A TOILET people keep getting mad when I throw my brown paper bags out with window filled with my goodies :o and a kitchen to make waffles β™₯.β™₯ mmmmmmmmmmmmmm waffles

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see things like desks, filing cabinets, more shelving etc generally any sort of office furniture added.

Β 

At the moment we can only set our rooms up as homes or clubs. I want to be able to create a wider range of scenes for role-play, such as an office, shop or library.

Β 

And I would also like to be able to use the furniture more, like being able to sit on the edge of a table, and of course, being able to have sex on or bent over the table/desk (with bdsm options :D ).

• 3 weeks later...