3DXChat Community

What's her problem?

CumProvider

Find a new girl to play with and get over it already.

No offense, but in few days time :

What to do when you don't want to talk to someone?

Why do most girls on 3dx like abusive sex?

Where do you like a guy to cum?

What's her problem?

You've have lots of existential questions about how to play your game (not sure if I missed any other topics), and I can't help but wonder if you are trolling us or not.

If you are not then I'm sorry, and I suggest you open your diary in User Diaries and ask those questions on that one diary, instead of a new thread each time.

Again, not sure if you are trolling us or not, but you are slowly yet surely setting yourself up to be trolled. And don't take this as an attack.

Yeah she's right, find me!!!

She did not want you (yet or in this moment or never - who knows?) and you did stalk her. That is - I fear - what stays from the impression you gave her from you.

Beside this: "A week later, I found her with a guy in a cold room." - One week is months in 3dx. In my opinion time flows 5 to 10 times faster here compared to RL.

So many things could have happend. She could have splitted up with that guy. Saw this other guy in cold room and got lust spontaneous and to be honest, i dont think she has to answer to you which steps she sets in game she pays a lots of bucks for. You dont own her. Or maybe she is a guy who plays a girl, so many things could be ;)

Honestly and motherly said: Be careful with this. This kind of behaviour will decrease your positive impact on women enormously, especially when you show yourself in such a way in forums openly and puplic. Many women will be creeped away by this.

I did not stalk her. I found her in a public cold room doing with with a guy.

sounds like she was trying to be nice as Will has said, in the end it doesnt really matter why she did it, just that she did it. Time to move on. She could have been a bitch about it but lied to spare your feelings which isnt all bad.

You may also want to think about what you post in these forums, Future women you may want to be involved with may see these posts and think to themselves "do i really want to become this guys next topic if things go wrong" . you are shortening the pool of women that will be available to you. Just a thought

Alright, shall keep that in mind.

Find a new girl to play with and get over it already.

No offense, but in few days time :

What to do when you don't want to talk to someone?

Why do most girls on 3dx like abusive sex?

Where do you like a guy to cum?

What's her problem?

You've have lots of existential questions about how to play your game (not sure if I missed any other topics), and I can't help but wonder if you are trolling us or not.

If you are not then I'm sorry, and I suggest you open your diary in User Diaries and ask those questions on that one diary, instead of a new thread each time.

Again, not sure if you are trolling us or not, but you are slowly yet surely setting yourself up to be trolled. And don't take this as an attack.

I get it. I won't post any personal thoughts or ask advice for personal situations from now on.

I did not stalk her. I found her in a public cold room doing with with a guy.

It doesnt matter what you did, it does matter what she thinks that you did. please read my posting again.

I tried to tell you that she could think that you stalk her, no more no less, and it was good meant, to help you, cumprovider :)

Guest Fuwakumi

here was a situation that involved tipsy.... i prefer it this way

Robt: hey tip, want to have sex?

Tipsy: are you out of your fucking mind you moron?????

Robt : so thats a no?

Disclaimer: This never really happened

That might have worked on me Rob. :P

Guest Fuwakumi

I get it. I won't post any personal thoughts or ask advice for personal situations from now on.

I wouldn't say that much. Not posting like you did here but, you may already have some forum friends here you can try asking in a private setting to still get advices. Like all that Rob said is true. He could help or others can once you've talked to them. Just don't make it public like this. She might be very embarrassed or pissed from reading this in the forum.

Dear Abby ..please help me ..I recently was seperated from my mobile phone ..I have lost all my millions of contacts I had from knitting class ..my dilemma is ..Now Im afraid I will never get my woolly scarf and hat finished ...I am in pieces ..not eaten for a month and now to top it all I find out I am a blonde trapped in a brunettes body ...I await your reply anxiously with my knitting needles ...your stalker fan ...Sweeets

Omg you Crack me up girl!!

CP, perhaps you shouldn't give up just yet. When they say no, sometimes persistence pays off. Try changing your approach, time to be creative :)

So when a girl says "No" it doesn't really mean no? Well gender communication problem solved.....

Well, first of all, your name is CumProvider. Get out there and provide cum for all the thirsty sluts writhing around in the virtual caves of 3DX.

Second, this is not something you should ever take seriously enough to develop an emotional attachment. 3DX is a game. People play it like a game, meaning "instant gratification right now." That's just the way it goes. People will be lazy, flaky, fickle, unpredictable and lame. You need to prepare yourself for that.

She didn't want to do anything with you because, like she said, she's taken, and she can't emotionally invest in anyone else. Fucking random dudes in the sex rooms does not constitute emotional attachment. It's pure recreation. She knows that if she sport-fucks you, you'll get even more attached, and end up getting even more hurt when she can't give you what you want. And if you talked a lot and she really feels for you, then she was doing it to protect you, by not fucking you. She doesn't want to lead you on or fuck with your emotions.

There are so many cool girls playing this game. You don't need to try to find "the one" in 3DX and go steady with them. Just keep it casual, take it easy, enjoy yourself and have a good time. If you feel like you can't do that, then this isn't the game for you.

Second, this is not something you should ever take seriously enough to develop an emotional attachment. 3DX is a game. People play it like a game, meaning "instant gratification right now." That's just the way it goes. People will be lazy, flaky, fickle, unpredictable and lame. You need to prepare yourself for that.

You know, it is perfectly fine for you to state this as your own approach to playing 3dx. No problem with that at all.

But please don't state it like it was an objective fact. There are a lot of us here who form deep friendships that extend outside of 3dx and even into real life. So, no, not all "[p]eople play it like a game. . ." 

Yes, those of us who want something more do have to be careful not to become "over-invested" in a relationship with someone who simply wants instant gratification. I totally agree that all players need to prepare themselves for a worst case scenario in any interaction on 3dx.

Everyone plays 3dx for their own reasons, it's true. And for some of us, those reasons include forming connections with kindred souls and becoming loyal friends who truly care about each other.

You know, it is perfectly fine for you to state this as your own approach to playing 3dx. No problem with that at all.

But please don't state it like it was an objective fact. There are a lot of us here who form deep friendships that extend outside of 3dx and even into real life. So, no, not all "[p]eople play it like a game. . ." 

Yes, those of us who want something more do have to be careful not to become "over-invested" in a relationship with someone who simply wants instant gratification. I totally agree that all players need to prepare themselves for a worst case scenario in any interaction on 3dx.

Everyone plays 3dx for their own reasons, it's true. And for some of us, those reasons include forming connections with kindred souls and becoming loyal friends who truly care about each other.

AGREE !!!

First you tell me not to act like it's objective fact that most people playing this game are fickle, flaky, and don't care about the feelings of others. Then you say that you agree that people act this way, and that people looking for genuine connections should be wary of this fact. Well, which is it?

It is most certainly objective fact that many people play this game for instant gratification, meaning sexual encounters. That is the entire basis of this game, the main event, the central theme and focus. If you ask 3DX players about their experiences with this game, most of them will have stories for you about people who acted friendly to them and then became cold and distant, or who were scared off when they wanted to take things to the next level, or who said they wanted to be exclusive with them and then were caught "cheating," or any number of other scenarios leading to disappointment, betrayal or in extreme cases, heartbreak. It appears that you have one such story.

You said that some people playing this game are looking for genuine connections. While that is true, you mentioned "friendship," but friendship is very different than "taking things to the next level," isn't it? It's one thing to make friends and chat and dance, and it's another to try to enter into an exclusive relationship with another player. When it comes to friendship, of course people are open to making friends; but when it comes to taking things to the next level, that's when people back away. Why? Because of what I said initially. This is a game. This isn't real life. Most people don't play this game wanting to find someone to be in an exclusive relationship with. They just want to casually enjoy the game and explore their sexual fantasies freely. 

I really don't understand why this is hard to grasp. The point of my initial reply was that you should be aware of the reasons why most people play this game. You should keep your guard up, in that sense. Be prepared for people to not want to take things to the next level here. Most of them just want to fuck. And there's nothing wrong with that.

First you tell me not to act like it's objective fact that most people playing this game are fickle, flaky, and don't care about the feelings of others.

No, that isn't what I said. Go back to read in context and you will see that what I was specifically referring to was your comment that "this is not something you should ever take seriously enough to develop an emotional attachment."

So, yes, some of what you say is the same as some of what I say.

But that doesn't mean I am not gonna call you out on it when you say something that is demonstrably incorrect.