3DXChat Community

What's her problem?

CumProvider

We had fun talking to each other, we became friends. I made an approach to the next level but she told me she can't do that because she's seeing someone. So we're cool and kept hanging out as friends. A week later, I found her with a guy in a cold room. I asked what's up with that and from then she's been giving me "Idgaf" attitude. What's wrong? Why did she lie? Also what should I do?

Another man that doesn't understand women. It would be so easy to say, "welcome to the club" but I wont.

There could be many reason for that CP.  Perhaps it was the words you choses when you asked or the tone you used.

What's obvious is you questioned her choice on how she wanted to spend her evening, called her out so to speak so it seams.

Perhaps you came across as controlling. Perhaps you didn't get along as well as you think you did.

Perhaps she was roleplaying with her partner. Perhaps, Perhaps....

Get the picture :)

Another man that doesn't understand women. It would be so easy to say, "welcome to the club" but I wont.

There could be many reason for that CP.  Perhaps it was the words you choses when you asked or the tone you used.

What's obvious is you questioned her choice on how she wanted to send her evening, called her out so to speak so it seams.

Perhaps you came across as controlling. Perhaps you didn't get along as well as you think you did.

Perhaps she was roleplaying with her partner. Perhaps, Perhaps....

Get the picture :)

I was very polite and gentle with her, maybe I'm not her type. Maybe. But she did lie to me about being exclusive, that's what I don't get.

We had fun talking to each other, we became friends. I made an approach to the next level but she told me she can't do that because she's seeing someone. So we're cool and kept hanging out as friends. A week later, I found her with a guy in a cold room. I asked what's up with that and from then she's been giving me "Idgaf" attitude. What's wrong? Why did she lie? Also what should I do?

She told you she was seeing someone to say no in a polite way -  a white lie. The person in the cold room she wanted to have sex with. Or, in the meantime she stopped seeing the person she told you about and wanted some fun and went to a cold room to get laid. Either way, that ship has sailed....

sounds like she was trying to be nice as Will has said, in the end it doesnt really matter why she did it, just that she did it. Time to move on. She could have been a bitch about it but lied to spare your feelings which isnt all bad.

You may also want to think about what you post in these forums, Future women you may want to be involved with may see these posts and think to themselves "do i really want to become this guys next topic if things go wrong" . you are shortening the pool of women that will be available to you. Just a thought

I was thinking the same thing. I think you need to find more friends and talk to your friends about situations like this and not public in forms. Yes I agree with Will and with Matrix. It could have been many things and yes lies suck but its going to happen so you learn, let it go continue to be friends or just say good bye and find better friends.

Guest SweetCaress1

Has this become Dear Abby? Guys do the same crap.

Dear Abby ..please help me ..I recently was seperated from my mobile phone ..I have lost all my millions of contacts I had from knitting class ..my dilemma is ..Now Im afraid I will never get my woolly scarf and hat finished ...I am in pieces ..not eaten for a month and now to top it all I find out I am a blonde trapped in a brunettes body ...I await your reply anxiously with my knitting needles ...your stalker fan ...Sweeets

She told you she was seeing someone to say no in a polite way -  a white lie. The person in the cold room she wanted to have sex with. Or, in the meantime she stopped seeing the person she told you about and wanted some fun and went to a cold room to get laid. Either way, that ship has sailed....

CP, perhaps you shouldn't give up just yet. When they say no, sometimes persistence pays off. Try changing your approach, time to be creative :)

She did not want you (yet or in this moment or never - who knows?) and you did stalk her. That is - I fear - what stays from the impression you gave her from you.

Beside this: "A week later, I found her with a guy in a cold room." - One week is months in 3dx. In my opinion time flows 5 to 10 times faster here compared to RL.

So many things could have happend. She could have splitted up with that guy. Saw this other guy in cold room and got lust spontaneous and to be honest, i dont think she has to answer to you which steps she sets in game she pays a lots of bucks for. You dont own her. Or maybe she is a guy who plays a girl, so many things could be ;)

Honestly and motherly said: Be careful with this. This kind of behaviour will decrease your positive impact on women enormously, especially when you show yourself in such a way in forums openly and puplic. Many women will be creeped away by this.

Also what should I do?

Find a new girl to play with and get over it already.

No offense, but in few days time :

What to do when you don't want to talk to someone?

Why do most girls on 3dx like abusive sex?

Where do you like a guy to cum?

What's her problem?

You've have lots of existential questions about how to play your game (not sure if I missed any other topics), and I can't help but wonder if you are trolling us or not.

If you are not then I'm sorry, and I suggest you open your diary in User Diaries and ask those questions on that one diary, instead of a new thread each time.

Again, not sure if you are trolling us or not, but you are slowly yet surely setting yourself up to be trolled. And don't take this as an attack.

Guest SherryS

Dear Abby ..please help me ..I recently was seperated from my mobile phone ..I have lost all my millions of contacts I had from knitting class ..my dilemma is ..Now Im afraid I will never get my woolly scarf and hat finished ...I am in pieces ..not eaten for a month and now to top it all I find out I am a blonde trapped in a brunettes body ...I await your reply anxiously with my knitting needles ...your stalker fan ...Sweeets 

Dear stalker fan Sweets, 

I suggest  you give up on the the kitting friends that's for  89 year old woman. Then you need to call 1-800 -studs, do it best, stop taking knitting classes you are to young for  knitting. use that blonde trapped in a brunettes body to your advantage, I know you know what I mean.. I would also suggest trading those knitting needles in for the vibrator 2000. I hope  this was good advice for my my starker fan.. 

Well, she could have deleted you. Sometimes a person doesn't want to be back there's for whatever reason. I usually delete clingy people. Maybe she thought that you were specifically zoning different locations to find her which is kind of creepy. So maybe the attitude is to give you a clue. If a person doesn't want to be bothered delete and move on.

here was a situation that involved tipsy.... i prefer it this way

Robt: hey tip, want to have sex?

Tipsy: are you out of your fucking mind you moron?????

Robt : so thats a no?

Disclaimer: This never really happened

Are you sure of that?

in closing i will say that just friends with any woman is fine, its not the end of the world. I am strictly friends with a rather large number of women and i like it . Sometimes fucking just messes shit up. I know this is a sex game but its ok to be platonic also. not everyone is a sexual fit for the other and thats ok.

Really!? I'm sexually rock ''n'' roll