3DXChat Community

Non-sexual animations/expressions

Gizmo

I would like to add 

- Putting chewing tobacco in mouth and spitting / spitting emote

-smoking cigar/pipes /weeds/ and cigarettes 

-throw your drink at someone or pour it over them or yourself or while you're dancing .

- flick your cigars/ cigarettes 

-Pinch /slap someone's butt  and startle them . 

-start bar fights / bar brawls in Sin Club or Night Club only

-pick someone up and throw them off yacht or the docks 

There are so many nice suggestions posted, I want them all <3

Totally love the cuddle poses posted by MikeyZA, mysterico, Shanti and extreme. Also

the post of kileela at page 1 about sitting poses is something great and should be realized.

I can imagine a pure cuddle hammock at the beach too (with ~10 poses for couples?)

Would love to see more interactions with partners too, often mentioned by other people

here. Such things like caressing your back while couple dancing creates more romance

and enjoyable moments. Same for sex, touching breasts, bum, face, shoulders, slap bum

and so many more ideas as interactions.

What about more female and male voices, selectable at the character creation screen?

Ok, I better stop here before typing a book about all the wishes we have :D

Hey, simply bring a composer in the game.  :D

For example a basic set, with free slots on the Mainscreen for emotes or creating Dance moves.

To create more animations in the Actions Menue, and maybe its possible to share it with other Members and friends.

Creating Sex Poses and more slots could be get for Pay, maybe.

It's still an Idea, but I think a great One. ;)

A special thank to MaryMoonlake for the creative Talk with you ingame.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know many people have posted some similar things and even better ideas, but I made this today and I would love to see similar animations/poses.  They are crude placeholder models but you get the point.  Gizmo, Lisa, are you interested in any help with creating animations and poses?  If you happen to see this and would be interested just let me know.

I know many people have posted some similar things and even better ideas, but I made this today and I would love to see similar animations/poses.  They are crude placeholder models but you get the point.  Gizmo, Lisa, are you interested in any help with creating animations and poses?  If you happen to see this and would be interested just let me know.

attachicon.gifPose_CoupleCuddle.jpg

attachicon.gifPose_CoupleCuddle_01.jpg

attachicon.gifPose_CoupleCuddle_02.jpg

attachicon.gifPose_CoupleCuddle_03.jpg

Ohh Robot Love is definitely seconded and i'm sure they appreciate any helping hand to enrich the animations! Mind if i ask which program conjured such poses ? Just for funzies :) .

Ohh Robot Love is definitely seconded and i'm sure they appreciate any helping hand to enrich the animations! Mind if i ask which program conjured such poses ? Just for funzies :) .

LOL.  They are place holder models and I use 3DS Max 2015.  They have the same rigging as some other models I have made, so I do plan on posting a screen with a real human couple.  BTW...I am all for equality, these don't just have to be m-f.