3DXChat Community

Non-sexual animations/expressions

Gizmo

i think we need more couple dances, maybe some group dances (like in musicvideos *giggle)? i like the idea that a big crowd on the dancefloor dances together the same choreography and i can join in. :rolleyes:

-the next i think. maby rework the dance... not just click the the button dance 1, 2,3,4 for one complete dance.

severeal basic dancemoves would be cool. if you choose the basic move, your ava dance all the time the same. if you in this animation, some other compatibly dancemove apears on your screen and you can select one of those. Your ava makes the dancemove and after that, you dance the basicmove again until you choose another dancemove. (a little bit like the poledance: dance 1 is the basicmove and the other 3 are advanced dancemove to 1 )

and what i want to see in the game..... some stop-dance button ^_^  either im blind or it dont exist nothing to stop the dance.... the only way to stop it=restart the area :wacko:

*kiss you all

I use F1, F2 or F3 to stop dancing. - doesnt that work with you ?

*hugs*

Ok, i don't think Leeloo's suggestion was to AbbieM, why would she suggest stuff to a player in this thread.

Also, could you take this off topic stuff somewhere else its getting quite annoying.. Its for suggesting animations and more precisely non SEX ones x.x Lets just leave the "balancing" of the poses to the devs and this thread for suggesting poses you'd like to see >.<

Someone posted about fidget animations, think it was Staci.

Love the idea of this. Shuffling feet, twisting hands together, wiggling a heel, twiddling hair.

Basically all the things you get told off for doing when you're stood, bored with your parents when you're little lol

I love the suggestions so far and think they should be done, here are some of my ideas.

Group hugs, layering people into the hugs.

Sick, make like you're going to vomit.

Metal, bangs head tossing up the metal horns \m/ ^.^ \m/.

rolleyes, there are many, many times I could have used this one.

cheer.

clap

snicker.

laugh.

gasp.

shy.

crushing, acting like a school boy or girl when you really like someone. I.e. a girl arms down hands together pushing her breasts together with upper arms holding her hands together as her foot twists on the floor and she sways a bit. And the boy Maybe arms behind his waist as he kicks half heartedly at the ground head moving as he looks at her eyes then back down at his foot and so forth.

smack upside the head.

High five,low five, side five, any damn five, I would say reference how I met your mother for examples.

angry.

Mad.

Furious.

Plain pissed off!

mean mugin'.

stick tongue out.

Turning around and doing the neener neener dance wiggling your butt.

Playful gestures, I.E. Like the tongue in cheek closed hand to mouth making it look like you're sucking a dick.

sighing.

sad.

pout.

cry.

Pondering, arms folded one hand raised to chin stroking chin {goatee area} with head raised for men and head lowered with an index fingertip on the side of the forehead for ladies.

Bites own lower lip, Oh how is this not in the game FFS!

The come hither finger gesture.

The middle finger. See World of Warcraft male blood elf rude emote.

The kiss my ass, See World of Warcraft female Draenei rude emote for the ladies. Something more masculine for the Men.

Yawn.

Yawn rude. Females yawn roll eyes and make the this guy's a jerk off sign, Guy's just loud and obnoxious.

Smile.

Big smile.

Shit eating grin. Maybe turning your head a bit like a 3/4 's view with a huge smile.

And that's all for now.