3DXChat Community

Non-sexual animations/expressions

Gizmo

Guest Eddster

Ahhhh, so many good ideas, and I've exceeded my "liking" limit---again! :(

So, here's what I'd love to see:

1. for individuals:

- a special brb/afk pose (sitting with a hand/index finger held up, kinda like this:

http://webkafeh.com/brb.jpg

2. for couples:

Afk animation would be cool and I like that idea but i'd go with an animation where the toon pulls out his/her cell phone and looks down at it.

IE something like this:

ne12sep24-ALL-a-text-from-tyler-N12SCA25

2728060_stock-photo-surprised-woman-look

Slapping face as reply on a cold invitation...  Or going in front of him and raising the middle finger...

More hugs (why do those males have more possibilities?)

It's not an animation, but a status message would be fine.

When you click the name of an on-line friend, a little pop-up shows op: I'm at home, brb, afk, At the beach, have my periods (no sex today), have a "private chat" now....

Dont know if its possible , but it would be good to have a kind of hmmm .... lets call it "Animation Breaker" . By exemple you clic on someone's avatar and have the option "break" , then this person's animation stop . This would help against the childs that are masterbating on someone else without permission .

I agree with this... a masturbating pervert is very annoying...

But on the other hand... I wouldn't like ik when someone "breaks" my interaction when I'm dancing/kissing another girl. I'm certain some idiots would have fun disturbing others interactions (stopping dancing, pole dancing...)

You can click him and beam him up to oblivion (ignore)

• 4 weeks later...

1. Leaning against walls, y'know? Proper posting for when you're eyeing the room and there's not enough seats to sit in. 
2. Males should be able to lay on beds. Why wasn't this implemented in the first place? ;p
3. Multiple people on sofas. It's a waste for only one person to be able to sit on them. 
4. Maybe actually being able to spin the bottle when you play it? Would look more realistic. 
5. Couples dancing that's not just slow dancing. 

A sexy languid stretch could be a fun addition for both sexes. I really would love to see an emote option in general implemented (hopefully to become fully animated at some point). It would really give a more open social atmosphere to users, and allow for more personal expression and variation in public areas. 

i think we need more couple dances, maybe some group dances (like in musicvideos *giggle)? i like the idea that a big crowd on the dancefloor dances together the same choreography and i can join in. :rolleyes:

-the next i think. maby rework the dance... not just click the the button dance 1, 2,3,4 for one complete dance.

severeal basic dancemoves would be cool. if you choose the basic move, your ava dance all the time the same. if you in this animation, some other compatibly dancemove apears on your screen and you can select one of those. Your ava makes the dancemove and after that, you dance the basicmove again until you choose another dancemove. (a little bit like the poledance: dance 1 is the basicmove and the other 3 are advanced dancemove to 1 )

and what i want to see in the game..... some stop-dance button ^_^  either im blind or it dont exist nothing to stop the dance.... the only way to stop it=restart the area :wacko:

*kiss you all

Besides here I have been spending a little time in the game called Red Light Center, being here in 3dx is so much better, but the devs could get a lot of ideas from there. One thing I noticed in the couple dances, that they have a grind dance as well, I think I would really like to see that included in our couple dances here on 3dx.