3DXChat Community

Non-sexual animations/expressions

Gizmo

Bulges

Let dues have hardons while clothing is still on

Buuuuuuuulges

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ bulges

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

14283865895_e2effdb600_m.jpg

1. Kick to face (its impossible i know, but would cool in game)

2. hard push in chest (guy on guy)

3. drinking animaton in Bar

I do like the idea of a drinking animation. I would also like the character to be able to feel the effects a bit... The option to drink water to sober up and such.

Dont know if its possible , but it would be good to have a kind of hmmm .... lets call it "Animation Breaker" . By exemple you clic on someone's avatar and have the option "break" , then this person's animation stop . This would help against the childs that are masterbating on someone else without permission .

Guest Eddster

Dont know if its possible , but it would be good to have a kind of hmmm .... lets call it "Animation Breaker" . By exemple you clic on someone's avatar and have the option "break" , then this person's animation stop . This would help against the childs that are masterbating on someone else without permission .

The ignore feature solves this by making the player invisible I believe.

I'd like to see a twerking/grinding dance animation.

Guest Eddster

the ignore feature dont solve it , it just hide it . The guy can still masterbate on you even if you ignore him

Well this is harrassment if you messaged them to stop and they do not. Report that player by sending in an email. Outside of ignore and doing that there is nothing the devs can put in to break others animations it would just lead to other forms of grief.

the ignore feature dont solve it , it just hide it . The guy can still masterbate on you even if you ignore him

I can think of a ton of other ways to troll, in public and user rooms, if you allowed users to stop other user animations.

I think that could create more problems than someone masturbating. In those situations I move or go to another location. It is annoying but... I would not want someone to have the power to stop an animation that I am in. That would be even more annoying.

Ahhhh, so many good ideas, and I've exceeded my "liking" limit---again!  :(

So, here's what I'd love to see:

1. for individuals:

- a special brb/afk pose, so people know you're not around for the moment (standing or sitting with a hand/index finger held up, kinda like this): 

brb.jpg

2. for couples:

- sitting on another person's lap (both facing the same way, and facing each other)

- lap-sitting kissing/making out

- resting your head in another person's lap, both in a relaxed way (while having a conversation with others, for example), and also in a more "active cuddling" kind of way:

images.jpg

- holding someone else from behind, while standing (also available in water, please!)

- holding hands while walking (romantic stroll on the beach, anyone?) and sitting/standing

3. I'd also like to see group hugs! And poses of more than two people just cuddling together casually. :)