3DXChat Community

Non-sexual animations/expressions

Gizmo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I always thought it would be cool if they added an actual camera to the game, like on a smartphone that your avatar uses, so you can take closeup selfies with friends and they would actually look like real selfies. And you could add different emotes/poses for selfies, kinda like how they did it in Watch Dogs 2. I even thought it would be cool if they added a really basic photo-sharing app to a smartphone (inside the game I mean), like a really simple knockoff of Instagram, with a few filters and the ability to comment on your friends' photos. And you could follow people on that app, even if they're not on your friends list. Which would also make it a good way to make NEW friends. GTA V and Watch Dogs 2 did a great job making knockoff apps of popular real-world apps, so you could pull from those games for inspiration (speaking of Watch Dogs, the Fresco Club is actually directly taken from the first Watch Dogs game, so the devs are no strangers to drawing inspiration from games like those).

A game like Final Fantasy XIV has some perfect examples of simple emotes, too, like laughing, cheering, groaning, annoyed growling, yawning, etc. Those would add more realism to the game and make interactions feel more immersive.

I know some of my ideas are too complicated for the devs to work on, but I have a creative mind, so I like brainstorming. Just adding my two cents here. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Lately I have been taking pics of my avi but found that sometimes its difficult to get the right shot. I was thinking would be nice to have a few stuff added to make it easier:

-more single poses sitting in a chair,kneeling ,are a few 

-able to adjust the the face,eyes also add some expressions smiling,winking ect. 

I might add some more suggestions later but this is my brain droppings so far 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...