3DXChat Community

Ethnic friendly hairstyles

tripmc

"We need a dorky white boy squire haircut in 3dxchat!"

90d095ed452f4219ceafc0e2aee31ef9.jpg

~~~Said no freaking player ever!!!

I lost all hope in 3dx hair. They officially broke any hope i ever had. I have literally begged/threatened/blackmailed/seduced the devs for pigtails to no avail.(for close to 3 years)

/me is broken 

Just wear the stupid Dumb n dumber hairstyle and be content. It's easier xD

The 3DX hairstyle I wear is pretty detailed, with many separate hairs at the ends and even some "frizzy" patches (love that realism), so I have a hard time believing that a couple of tightly-curled-hair options would be that difficult. It's probably a matter of priority, of accommodating the majority; so the majority, we straight-haired people, should speak up in support of our curly-haired friends!  I'm serious, not trying to be funny. How your hair looks is important to you, right? It certainly is to me - more important than clothes, for sure. Please like the posts above made by the members who want curly hair, make a post here of your own, and let the Devs know that this should be a priority.

"im not sure where you see just a couple curls, the entire hair is curly..."

LOL, that was funny, RobT, +1; but I think you're discounting recent advances in 3D modeling and thus overstating the "curly hair is hard" defense. It doesn't need to be highly detailed to "represent", and short styles such as the one Camden showed us (and Jules wants ;) ) don't need to be animated. I can't detect that any of the short hair styles in 3DX flex or respond to gravity or any other forces; maybe a little bending at the back of the neck, but, basically, they are just THERE, like a hat.