• Please log in to reply
1777 replies to this topic

#1761 Xizl

Xizl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:53 AM

Not a sex pose, but close... In my opinion this game really needs this 2 things very much:

1. Kneeling pose. Without masturbation or any other activity. Just obediently staying on the knees.

2. Crawling animation. Like we have run/walk - so would be nice to have run/walk/crawl. 

It is not some hardcore thing, it will not offend anyone, but it's really important to have this in the game for some bdms-related RP. 

• Desirawr and Suzanne like this

#1762 TPhilips

TPhilips

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSandy Shores

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:27 PM

ok im done with this crap. glad that Wild Life is comming out.

#1763 RoseFergusson

RoseFergusson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:28 PM

https://prnt.sc/lkb8un

WE NEED TIT FUCK PLEASE!!!! IT IS BASIC !!

1 whole year waiting for this how come we dont have yet?

and a variety of standing kisses poses aall kisses are laying in bed

the only one standing is on slow dance

• SusanLouisa likes this

#1764 bumbleboo

bumbleboo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:40 PM

I think there should be foursome poses such as M/M/M/F and fix the cum that comes out of the back of the neck when doing oral animations. There should be cum going down the throat animation or such. T

• TabithaWild likes this

#1765 Anechka

Anechka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 23 November 2018 - 11:54 PM

91b4ac3fb5ed.jpg6c585066432f.jpgef2afb80c944.jpg

I would like to see such poses in the game :wub:

• ChiK73 and petrovaford like this

#1766 SuzyShine

SuzyShine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBavaria

Posted 30 November 2018 - 12:03 PM

(I posted that in a wrong forum some days ago and haven't found a possibility to move it, gosh! )

My greatest wish: There should be a lot more poses for lesbians (and gays), as the possibilities for sexy game play are very, very limited. All that we have is very physically and masculine.

And that does not just apply to hot sex poses like eg a double dildo action for girls, but above all, the foreplay: We need more options for stroking, kissing, embracing, the breast is completely ignored and even the oral poses are quite monotonous with only a few poses! Also wonderful would be toys that you can offer our loved ones to play.

Also, we need the opportunity for lesbian group sex FFF, please, please, dear developers ❤ A big lesbian community is counting on you! 

• ChiK73 and myrta like this

#1767 Milani

Milani

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:27 PM

Start with Kamasutra and improvise, plenty of poses there. The more poses you guys add the better. And that can be applied to other things as well not just poses (clothes, props, options, etc). Give us more options from what to pick or option to make things ourselves.

• ChiK73 likes this

#1768 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:30 AM

i hope we soon get a sex pose editor or minimum some more group sex well made poses 

• ChiK73, AceXx and Suzanne like this

#1769 LariMara

LariMara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:11 AM

3 some must be more 

:wub:

• ChiK73 likes this

#1770 Culittdonna

Culittdonna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:47 AM

184600411542018010441154.gif

• ChiK73 and Kaitlyn1989 like this

#1771 LaylaK

LaylaK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationMy DreamWorld

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:27 PM

I think this game need not so much new poses, but refining the existing ones would be great.

I'd love to have the actual poses with additional variations, much like the slowdance pose has a number of variations (Face to face, Kiss, Behind and Stop)

That and being able to walk hand in hand would be just great !

• Pierrousss, ChiK73, XXXJessikaXXX and 2 others like this

#1772 sathanas87

sathanas87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:41 PM

I want to post this again since it seems Gizmo has been active here the last few weeks again! :P Gizmo, we really need some more good group sex poses, but these 2 are by far the most needed in my mind. Please give us a dual blowjob pose and dual cumshot pose!!! <3

Attached Files

• ChiK73, XXXJessikaXXX, Loruna and 1 other like this

#1773 myrta

myrta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationlesbisch,,biii

Posted 10 December 2018 - 04:51 PM

hallo 3 dx ist tolles spiel danke.  leider fehlt immer noch fff posen ist so schade .gruss

#1774 RoseFergusson

RoseFergusson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 12:24 AM

isnt needed just add more poses it would be great too if the poses we have werent so much repetitives i mean in the same pose having a variety o possibles positions or secuence that would look natural

#1775 feverish_dream

feverish_dream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 December 2018 - 12:07 PM

More poses, or smoother poses would be better, more control with body shapes and sizes would be phenomenal!

• ChiK73 likes this

#1776 Entertainment

Entertainment

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 05:20 AM

Bye

• Suzanne likes this

#1777 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:27 AM

We NEED a Male/Male/Male threeway Gizmo.

We have needed one for years.

It is simple mathematics because there will always be an odd number of people in a room from time to time... Two people are having sex, a third comes along, there is no-one for them to hook-up to, they need one threeway pose at LEAST so the new person can join-in and not have to be forced to stand there like an idiot wanking. If three people are in a threeway pose and fourth person turns up, one of them can disengage from the threeway and couple with the new person and all people are still having sex with someone. It is not being able to have a single person join into ANY sex with another person in the room that is ruining the game for people.

Here is a screenshot from just before... One couple in the foreground having sex, another one on the couches in the background having sex, and one poor guy can't do shit with anyone. And I guarantee you, either of these couples would have invited the new guy to join. So you are spoiling people's sex experience in the game Gizmo. Can we adapt one threeway pose to Male/Male/Male (preferably the one where one guy is in the middle getting fucked and sucking on the other guy, it's called a 'spitroast' pose.) and have it included in the next patch. Thankyou.

we-need-3-somes.jpg

#1778 TabithaWild

TabithaWild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNashville

Posted Yesterday, 08:19 AM

9731702.gif

• ChiK73, Loruna, reina and 1 other like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users