3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

3 minutes ago, BellaGirl said:

O ~ o... good god, you add that and every guy in a MMF group will make that their first choice. No warming up, just straight to DA or DV... ouchies!

When it's time to party we will always party hard

On 7/5/2020 at 8:44 PM, TaniaRex said:

A MMF where guys take turns. Get like 5 or 6 good pumps in and then rotate.

2098-taking-turns-gif.gif

I think there’s a frame limit on positions though, so each guy would only get about 1/2 second of pumping before the next guy sadly 

• 2 weeks later...

I think that a gangbang option is mandatory ... the girl goes into "gangbang" mode then chooses a pose (means that she is initially alone on the mf pose and that she cannot choose a pose alone in "gangbang" mode ) ... and this mode automatically accepts the requests (the person clicks on the pose of the woman alone) and it can have a "next" option which stops the requester so that another accepts (put a delay of 10 sec when the applicant is arrested to avoid that it is always the same person and that everyone participates and put a different color on the names of the women in "gangbang" mode when she is alone in a pose) this would allow the use of the sex machines and be tied up if I wish ....

@_Sophie_ Even if someone tried to make this, the only way it would work universally would be if your hair was getting pulled by the roots, due to several short hair variants.

@Xizl Agreed. Any poses than can resonably used with different sex combinations should be made so, and any existing poses without an anal/vaginal variant should be given one.

Even with the "differences" between male and female avatars, it is realistically not very difficult to get that taken care of.

I don't have the most animation experience, but I am self taught If I was still actively animating and had the base animations on my PC and software i understood, I could have resonably banged out 4-8 poses a day on a day off, depending on how quickly i got tired of it, and real life interruptions. I just suck at facial expressions. But that wouldn't matter here, because they really don't animates the faces in the animations. Really only "moan" and "cum" impact facial expressions here.

Edited by KinseyMillhone
Additional Information

6 hours ago, NonyDripmore said:

.....I could have resonably banged out 4-8 poses a day on a day off, depending on how quickly i got tired of it, and real life interruptions. I just suck at facial expressions.

Imagine if NonyDripmore was in charge of 3dx sex positions....

153055_1.jpgohFace.jpg

I could use a wider variety of strip pole moves. Right now I combine the four I have with dancing around the pole and approaching the customer and going back, but would love to have more variety to choose from. Maybe, a few inverted, head down, or a hip-dips and slides.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, BroMoonlight said:

i mean, we can do this, but there no pose to do it MMF867563539_2021-03-1514-36-58_12600.thumb.png.f559ea2d813a1282ac9f4e53db56fcf1.png

Well BroMoonlight, in game I wanted to get more pose where bi-sex pose (futa on male), but there is not much.. there is a lot pose FF pose (futa on female)...  and I do know there is few ppl a lot wanted to have variation.. It depends Gizmo and Lisa what pose will add in game or not.. Loruna made a lot pose but Lisa some disagrees.. so she gave it up.. 

So I am not sure Gizmo or Lisa will add same pose.. like you suggested MMF...